Hold on tight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Daddy got a new toy. These things are sweet

hxxp://www.wimp.com/concretetents/

Very nice. Boy does that ever give me ideas. What size you gonna get? That is so cool. With a lil camo and no one knows your there.

Solanero said:
Very nice. Boy does that ever give me ideas. What size you gonna get? That is so cool. With a lil camo and no one knows your there.

The small one is, 269sq ft. Pretty sure thats enough for personal supply!

wow---when nc speaks---people listen---sterile environment underground---pretty awesome---hope you share the set up---good stuff nc

dude that's awesome...you need to post pics of setting that thing up

What do those things cost? They are just soooooo cool.

Awesome design Nouvellechef im soo envious i cannot have one where i live.
T4

I am sporting wood after seeing that......:eek:

I am guessing they ain't cheap....

That is SO freakin' awesome!!! Ohh the possibilities! Jealous much....

This was a wood killer for sure.....found this online. Oh and this was last years prices:

This is the latest form of shelter. It's pretty sweet on the surface. But you can't bury it! At least without adding concrete. It's 4mm thick when done. It's really cool. They have other products that might help as well.

PRICES: F.O.B. NEW YORK CITY.

CCS25: $25,259.00 Plus tax
CCS54: $31,600.00 Plus tax

CONCRETE CANVAS: SHELTERS CHART.

**** Pre Deployment Dimensions:

Unit Length(ft.) Width(ft.) Height (ft.) Weight (lbs).

CCS25 8.5 ft. 7.5 ft. 3.5 ft. 3968 lbs.
CCS54 8.5 ft. 7.5 ft. 4.5 ft. 6834 lbs.

****Post Deployment Dimensions:
AREA:

CCS25 16.5 ft. 18.5 ft. 8.5 ft. 270 Sq.ft.
CCS54 32.8 ft. 18.5 ft. 8.5 ft. 580 Sq.ft.

CONCRETE CANVAS: CONCRETE CLOTH.

Unit Thickness Length(ft.) Width(ft.) Weight (lbs). /sq.ft Price/sq.ft.

CC4 0.16” 65 ft. 3.37 ft. 1.2 lbs./sq.ft. $3.57/sq.ft.

CC8 0.31” 32.8 ft. 3.6 ft. 2.5 lbs./sq.ft. $5.52/sq.ft.

CC13 0.51” up to 236’ 3.6 ft. 3.9 lbs./sq.ft. $6.12/sq.ft.

All rolls come with their handles.
Air tight packaging.

6% sales tax will be assessed.

ALL PRICES: F.O.B. UNITED KINGDOM. Prices to be adjusted per British Pound fluctuation at
Time of purchase. Also, U.S customs charges will be assessed.

http://www.concretecanvas.co.uk/index.html

Wow that is just amazing.. . . . . That would be so great.

for 30g's, i can build an entire house complete. think i can get a small loan nc? hahaha.:p

thats cool, but not 30g cool...

Irish said:
for 30g's, i can build an entire house complete. think i can get a small loan nc? hahaha.:p

thats cool, but not 30g cool...

I was more joking than anything. My wife would kill me if I ordered it. I havent posted pics yet, but we have been in the new house in the Cascades for a few months now. I had the grow room built while the house was too. We went with a 3 story, the garage is underground with a single, double garage door entrance,no windows or access points. All the wiring was done and ventilation set up. I just have not pulled trigger on doing anything in their yet. But I got some new goods, soon, very soon.

30K? Thats really low. My dad built ours, not by hand but used his contractors. All cash, 2500sq ft, came to about 102k. But I know you are a DIY guy, so I believe you could build a small one for 30k.

Latest posts

Back