holiday cheer contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IVAN N DUTCH WANT ONE
1671142421247.png

Ivan would love it whereas Dutch only does hoses and his toilet...yeah, strange beasts...

Ivan would love it whereas Dutch only does hoses and his toilet...yeah, strange beasts...
My guy will mostly drink from a running tub facet
and at all hrs of the night, I get slam nose nudged at 3am and he is looking my in the eye from 3 inches
Get Up Pops I wants me water

My boy Jo and I must have some kind of mental connection. I wake up from him just staring at me from the doorway when he needs to go out. 10 years old and he has never had an accident in the house.
My boy Mojo was such a good boy. Sometimes if we gave him something too rich would have a accident.When ever that happened I made his accident disappear with no fuss at all. He felt so bad and I sure as shit was not going to make him feel worse .

after I got dealtly ill Dutch would hold it forever it would seem when I couldn't get out of bed...once in a while he's just have to let loose and he's go to the farthest part of the dining room...to this day he still won't walk around the far side of the table, he just hangs his head...my Dutch is far beyond a special dog, they all are...we've been thru it all together...

after I got dealtly ill Dutch would hold it forever it would seem when I couldn't get out of bed...once in a while he's just have to let loose and he's go to the farthest part of the dining room...to this day he still won't walk around the far side of the table, he just hangs his head...my Dutch is far beyond a special dog, they all are...we've been thru it all together...
Yes and a honor at that..

if I tell someone we don't deserve dogs and they don't understand me, I know they just don't get it...to know the love of a dog is to know pure unrequited love...

if I tell someone we don't deserve dogs and they don't understand me, I know they just don't get it...to know the love of a dog is to know pure unrequited love...
and done so exquisitely ...

• Love
Reactions: boo
Man’s best friend is the truth. They are an integral part of any home in my opinion.

Good evening venom, you did enter the latest contest right…:oops:

Morn Boo
You told the story here before I think?
Just how did you discover your liver was sick?
Did Dutch find it before you even knew you needed to see a doctor.
I have heard stories of pets letting the owner know before they even knew they had a problem.
I have seen Cancer dogs that actually sniff out cancer on a person's body.
I was wondering is this what Dutchie did with you.

Latest posts

Back