home bred auto seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
hey guys i crossed my lowlyfe ak47/blueberry with eachother and the seeds wont pop...all are dark colored fresh seeds.why wont they open??been a good week for some,and a few days for the others....i used just moist paper towles in a zip-lock baggy same as i do with all my seeds...where did i mess up

hmm someone said i can start them as soon as i take them out....so am i wasting time with these now....or do they still have a chance of popping they did dry for a few days in a plastic baggy

Everything I have read has stated to wait 30 days. But I am sure that if you planted 100 's of the seeds a few might pop, but I would wait 30 days and get all of them to pop up. I also would not dry them in a plastic bag, plastic holds moisture.

i dont have a 100 of them maybe like 20 more if that still in the plant but ahh will just wait and see what happens i guess thanks

Next time I would wait a minimum of 30 days and dry them in a paper bag:aok:

middieman440 said:
hmm someone said i can start them as soon as i take them out....so am i wasting time with these now....or do they still have a chance of popping they did dry for a few days in a plastic baggy

The chances of them popping is really slim. Whoever told you that you could plant them right away was simply wrong.

ok so i got more from the plant i chopped it today and i put them in a plastic containor with paper towel covering them but air moves through freely so 30 days or less and there good how do i know when they are good to go

Don't think I would worry about 'putting' them in anything. Just set them on your desk or bookshelf and let them do their own thing.

Latest posts

Back