Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake and bake call on this Labor Day morning. Hope a great day is to be had by all. Peace and great growing y`all.

Guess I don`t know what I`m doing, I`ll admit it. Still can`t get pictures to load. No problems on old site, don`t know what`s wrong. I give up . No pictures.

Back atcha, Yoop! The only labor I'm going to do today is some 24 ounce curls at the local watering hole.

Gotta get the grow room reorganized and the flower room rehabbed pretty soon. Putting down a new vinyl floor and some unistrut on the ceiling to make hanging lights easier, but it ain't gonna be today.

I was going to dump the Skunk #1 line, but after seeing what they'll do in the great outdoors, I'm rethinking it. Got to get the clone area ready. Right after the fall harvest, the local growers start snatching up clones for the winter inside grows. I've never made any money off of my finished product, but I've paid for my lights, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and all sorts of odd and end equipment by wholesaling out clones to the local caregiver co-op. Never planed on making a dime on my endeavors, but breaking even on expenses sure is sweet, not to mention all the dog gone weed I could ever smoke/eat for free.

24 ounce curls ? Gotta be 2 handed curls there, ya old hippie. Trying to do good things here, but just like anything different I try on a computer , all I have are problems. Makes me wanna go keef on this damn thing. Bang, bang no more problems.

PS,
New garden is growing great.

late to the coffee but heck its a holiday. could not sleep till this morning ,then I slept fine. I love this time of the year. Every morning you see bigger buds and crazy growth. fun days in September.

yooper ,you have to resize them ,then save them to documents. then click the paperclip .

I just tried uploading a picture without re-sizing, it took longer to upload but it worked. Sometimes I can upload multiple pictures at a time but not very often, mostly one at a time or I get lost connection message. Yooper, I did get the same message as you did way back. Just keep trying you may get it to work. Yooper , I am also self taught, I just play around and figure things out .

Guess I don`t know what I`m doing, I`ll admit it. Still can`t get pictures to load. No problems on old site, don`t know what`s wrong. I give up . No pictures.

don't feel too bad, i've been here years and pictures still give me trouble ;)
*not near as bad as they used to be though.
as mentioned, you gotta check the properties to make sure it's acceptable size. and best to go 1 at a time (i know; PITA)

*lets see if it works for me today, aint tried one in a bit ;)

hey hey success! :D

View attachment A11d - 8.22.jpg

well i'm turning 67 this month n i do fart alot,, so i could say i ccould join hahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahaha
n i finally got my central air back in the house,, its been a livin hell for 1 year, with a window unit n just livin in the living room

Just lost all the mf`ing work i been doing, pictures gone after finally getting them to load one at a time. Fuxx it, now i`m pissed.

well i'm turning 67 this month n i do fart alot,, so i could say i ccould join hahahahahahhaahahaahahahahahaha
n i finally got my central air back in the house,, its been a livin hell for 1 year, with a window unit n just livin in the living room
Yep, you qualify! Our official greeter has just had a meltdown. Yoop and electronics don't always get along. It would probably help if he didn't have dialup service on a party line.
Anyhoo, welcome to the Old Fart's Club!

Hey my Peeps been doing the krimple Keef thing face kinda swollen from the weather change but I come with a warning -- I do this ice cold extraction thing for E-cig juice with Everclear --This is not for drinking !! Wow!!!

Wow! Carmilized onion with peaches and pork chops -- any questions about why I married a crazy women ? I tell U guys not to drink an extract and I do it anyway ! Who is this craziest ? The Scout is Out !!! I might just hit that stuff again ! R.W.S. is watching " Fast times at Ridgemont High !-- I 'm thinking may be when she ain't looking - I'm'm gonna hit that stuff again !-- Ya'll have to remind me not to do this again !! Life is good !!-- it is good to be the Keef ! III -- EEE -CRAWLEND NOW U HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME !! AS A FRIEND SAYS -- AARRR ! --HOW FAR WE GONING SARGE ?? ALL THE WAY SOLDIER--ALL THE WAY !! Breaki.g trail is what I do !! Catch me if U dare !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back