Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i need one of these, but the coffee needs to be straight up.
733869_10152388134781959_1748529892_n_zpsee17d0fb.jpg

Gotta have one of them puppies-- The North got all the good toys !!-- THC Gummy bears !!-- dispensaries -- can even get a permit and grow weed legally !!-- Understand these things are only pipe dreams in the southern war zone ! There's no hash, no edibles, no freaking gummy bears-- unless U grow your own - there ain't nothing but Mexican brick weed ! One day my friends I'll be able to sit on my stoop and fire one up without the fear of jail !! What a dream ! In the mean time I'll have to let the Widow comfort me !!

One day you will be able to sit on your porch and smoke til your hearts content. The south needs to get with the times.... Either that or you need to move...

One day you will be able to sit on your porch and smoke til your hearts content. The south needs to get with the times.... Either that or you need to move...

it is hard fur a southerner to live anywhere else, it's just not the same. the only place i have been outside of the south that i liked was washington state.

that's it, forgive me i'm stoned already. peace

Yep, that's the one.

Thanks for the heads up. Clicked on it, got check mark, then logged in. Hope this helps as it is really frustrating to type up a long post and then loose part or all of it when you go to post it. Maybe you can teach this old fart something new. If I knew my way around computers I might be in trouble.

Move out the south ? No-No - No -- spent 8 years in the army and got to see some other places but I'm allergic to cold weather ! The only sign I have seen that the war on weed is ending was when I read that a local got caught selling THC brownies -- around here U can get up to 99 years for making or selling a concentrate ! He spent a month in jail and when he went before the judge he was sentenced to time served !! One day I will smoke without worry on my porch in my state -- until then -- this war ain't over ! Personally -- I refuse to obey an unjust law !!

Think that little white box thing did the trick, at least I`m still signed in. Had a long response typed up and when I went to post it, got the blank page again, but I had lost the internet. Just came back on site and I`m still signed in, but lost my post.

Just ain't yer day, Yoop! You guys getting storms up that way? Rained here twice for five minutes each. Came down like pouring urine out of cowboy footwear. It'll make the weeds easier to pull tomorrow.

If I could get a nickel a bale for ragweed (the real ragweed), I could put a big dent in paying off the National Debt.

Yoop I told U how to handle computer problems -- to my new friends -- I have been accused of attacking uncooperative computers with firearms !-- blew that smart phone to a million pieces with a 12 ga. Shotgun -- that device will never frustrate anyone again -- no one saw me so I deny it ! That wasn't my first computer execution either -- but I learned to take it outside !-- firing a 38 police special in the house will make your ears bleed !!

Keef,
You know, I am wanting to but, if I knew how to keep from getting timed out it would be a grin. Way too frustrating to work that long and loose it when you try to post it. Don`t know how to keep it from happening for sure.

howdy, ya'all. rock on peace out smoke more pot. follow the white ribbit. that's me. ribbit. smoke more pot.

Lisa U still planning on taking a Cup within three years ? Inept begging people to breed and let me just grow the stuff -- no one stepped up so I'll just do the breeding myself !--- got a clone only variety that has a bright future especially with breeder -- G-13-- and Chem Dawg is another one ! Good Luck !

i got one fem bean of purple pine berry that i want to mother. take clones and use the colloidal silver trick to get me a bean supply. still got a few other good strains and a boat load of bag seeds. my avatar is bag seed that was called pink. as it grew it had alot of pink then turned at finish. looking through sites at different plants, the only one i found like it was u-pink kush. i really believe that is it too. i don't believe i would ever match up to the cup. sorry the pics aren't that great.
Photo607_zps45867c9e.jpg

Photo611_zpsf47cbcb4.jpg

Photo610_zpsa4e2f4d7.jpg

Photo609_zps40473bab.jpg

good morning all. nice looking girl giggy. pretty. I will get a picture of my grow later today and post.

Good morning bozzo and the rest of the old farts around Curmudgeonland. Mid-morning wake and bake time.

PS,
Looking good giggy.

Giggy -- like that pink hope the silver works -- Hippie what were U using to change sex ! If it doesn't work maybe U can use some widow pollen on it and get some seed ! I need to figure out Howe to post pics so I can show my boxes and how my rotation works ! Bozzo -- did U ever get that mold under control ! Time to refill my pipe and get some more coffee-- Have a great day all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back