Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK all you old farts, where ya at on a Frieday night ? Know it`s to early to be in bed, unless of course you`re ah, ah, ah, you know, he, he, he. Wake and bake time again, cause it`s raining here. That`s my excuse and I`m sticking to it. Peace.

Ya know... for all you youngin's posting in this thread, I remember when I got married, the new wife and I were going to go to Egypt and see the pyramids for our honeymoon but..... they weren't finished yet.

Bunch a kids.

LMAO

Youngin`s ? And you don`t leave your age ? Me ? I`m a young 66. You ?

Not even 61 yet.

You and your wife could have gone to see Noah build the ark for your honeymoon.

LMAO

You qualify for membership in the old "Over 50 Club" aka the "Old Farts Club". Come, join us in "Curmudgeonland", our ancestral home. Find a sittin` place and join us, as we enjoy some of "Mother Nature`s" finest medicinal herbs.

Oops, gotta call for the morning ritual. Wake and bake time on this fine Sativaday morning. Coffee and the Widow for breakfast. Start the day off the right way. Peace.

I went to bed early......well as soon as the Tiger game was over. But I'm first up. Rolled over and heard thunder . Had to jump up and get a fan put up so I did not get wet. GOOD MORNING all. Mrs. Lisa good to see you. As for membership. For me ........If you is .........you is..... Welcome. got to get my coffee.

Yup, bozzo, got my 3.5 hours of shuteye (3 am - 6:30 am), then up and at `em. Even caught "Tractor Tales" on the "Farm Report".

this is funny. Rosebud mentioned her hydrangeas so I asked a question about my wife's. they never bloom. Then I figured search for the answer. Hell they have Hydrangea sites just like pot sites. who knew. lol Answered all my questions ...... key is do not cut them down in the fall.... We must have been a dumb bunch before computers. Amazing things aren't they.

Keef,
You know, I am wanting to but, if I knew how to keep from getting timed out it would be a grin. Way too frustrating to work that long and loose it when you try to post it. Don`t know how to keep it from happening for sure.

to keep from getting timed out you need to check the stay logged in box. then when you leave you either stay logged in, or you log out manually.

Morning, Old Farts! Nodded off around 03:00 and actually slept until 08:00! Feels good! I've noticed that, if I take a few drags on the hash pipe before the TV goes off and the covers come up, I can sleep a lot longer than my usual 3-3.5 hours. Still wake up sore and stiff as hell, but a wake and bake makes it livable.

Outdoor gals are getting BIG! The Skunk #1, usually a smallish plant, really jumps under natural sunlight. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying they all get big buds before the white stuff starts flying. If not, there's gonna be a lot of RSO in the fridge.

I don't sleep, I pass out. LOL

Went to an outdoor concert last night, drank about 300 draft beers. Went to the bars after the concert, drank 300 more beers. Got home at 2:30 after the bars closed.

Total hangover today. This is the worse part about being old. The next day is really hard. LOL It will be a hashish day today. That and mow the lawn.

morning everybody, wake and bake. wow a saturday off with two more days behind it. i don't sleep real well but this morning, lets just say i was almost a hour late turning the a/c on. oh wake and bake again, coffee time too. peace

to keep from getting timed out you need to check the stay logged in box. then when you leave you either stay logged in, or you log out manually.

giggy,
Thanks for the tip, but I do not know my way around computers. So where is this box ?
This would be very frustration relieving.

giggy,
Thanks for the tip, but I do not know my way around computers. So where is this box ?
This would be very frustration relieving.

it is next to your login and password boxes, little white square. the writing around some of them is hard to see sometimes. when you enter your password and login check the square then hit login or enter.

Only little white box by the login and password boxes says "remember me?" Is this the right one ?

They's some wild people up in here !-- Giggy - I was over at seedfinders looking at Widow crosses and you're right about widow x AK being called White Russian -- another company calls it White AK. Hey , I think I like this Hackerman -- funny man -quess he was around when Jesus was a private ! -- Mane- it be raining down here too !-- only one thing to do on a day like this !! Gonna get me another cup of coffee, refill my pipe and get on with the day ! I got a message from TheGloman last night he said he had been here but didn't find our thread !-- told him as best as I could -- but I ride the short bus -- hope he finds us !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back