Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gmo'er you Umbra... Very interesting. What do you hope to have with that alteration?

Keef, I hate it when seagulls are flying backwards, that is windy right there. lol

Hi Rose, I didn't do the genetic alterations. They were done in an attempt to increase female ratio of the seeds and resulted in other mutations. Matt Riot is the breeder, but this is how it was created. There used to be a product you could buy called sensi soak. This is what was used.

How do you feel about that Umbra? I guess ok, since your growing out the seeds. I guess I am asking because I don't like it but don't have a decent argument against it. This old organic girl just feels like we shouldn't mess with our beautiful seeds. But that is a lousy argument as I have made crosses... but it is the chemicals I guess that bug me.
Could you enlighten me?

Morning all U young farts,, beautiful morning here in Florida 70 degress n lovn it. hope that all my fello tokers:joint: have a high day

Good morning weed OFC. woke up with a dam sinus headache and the hips hurting like crazy. What the fug. That was at 4 this morning. Headache is finally going away but the hips are still telling me they are there. Tacked some oil early and I'm thinking I better do more. Have a lot of places to go to today so I don't like smoking before I drive. Traffic is to crazy around here. It is Shatterday so I will be partaking later on. Happy Days OFC

So umbra. once you soak the seeds its a clockwork orange. does the clockwork orange make clockwork orange seeds or does it make white Rhino/medicine man seeds?

So umbra. once you soak the seeds its a clockwork orange. does the clockwork orange make clockwork orange seeds or does it make white Rhino/medicine man seeds?

Well I think Matt is at F15 or so and it looks like they make CWO seeds.

actually the breeding process for cwo was an S1. so it was selfed. this is where my smart alex phenol came from. Matt then bred the S1 to Neville's skunk. Took a male from this and backcrossed it with the S1. This became cwo bx. I bred the S1 to the Bx. It has a physical deformity of a crinkled leaf pattern. It is an easy way to spot if the mutation was passed in it's offspring.

Get down with your bad self Umbra !-- Hey Rose missed U this morning -- Hope all is well - Yo Umbra is that deformity U talking about those double serrated leaves ? U top out the THC potential -- I don't care if U did it with voodoo -- I be wanting some !-- I'm getting excited about this Widow X Williams Wonder cross -- Once I realized the parents have similar traits as the White Rhino parents it grabbed my attention !--Same with that T.E. -- Not even kin but U can get there by more than one path !

I'm brain damaged so I ain't afraid to ask dumba** questions !-- pray tell !-- What be a Clock Work Orange ?

Hey Keef, when we were kids there was a scary movie named Clockwork Orange. So I just assume that this pot Umbra is talking about is very good and perhaps scary good.

I just smoked a joint of something called Matriarch and it was a lousy producer but it is a nice fun high. Have a good night all ya all's with your bad selves.

Brother Umbra -- in that seed collection of yours, would U have some U.B.C. Chemo ? Ya'll got to teach the heathan southern brother !- that dream about coming back into Texas hauling a very expensive clone may have been a premonition !-- For the undisputed most potent variety known to man -- I'd haul it across state lines ,break just about any law that got in the way ,and yes even break any rule even at the risk of being banned !-- Sorry !-- not that it's going to happen !-- just making my position clear !--

Yes Rose clockwork orange was 1 of Stanley Kubrick"s films. Maybe not so scary, more about social control and behavior modification. No UBC Chemo I'm afraid.

Ya'll know I was just playing !-- Keef's a good boy !-- Ain't nothing that easy !-- Looks like I'll have to create what I'm looking for !-- One plant !-- One freakish mindbender !-- I apologize ahead of time for misguiding , misdirecting or just flat out lying about this winter's breeding season !-- It's an open forum so I hope U guys understand !

Sunday morning in Curmudgeonland. Good morning OFC. Get your coffee, get your bowl, it`s wake and bake time. Another stoned Sunday in the making.

Am I doing the Wake and Bake by myself this morning ? U can't be half stepping if U want to catch up with me !-- I know I'm slow and it takes awhile for things to sink in -- The young and hip generation's drug of choice is ecstacy with some Kush !-- I got a feeling I ain't the only one around here who knows what speed ball is !-- M.D.M.A. -- Ecstacy-- Molly -- same thing !-- they using a couch lock weed to slowdown so they don't party till they die !-- I know my experience with speed ball was that an upper and downer together produced a different experience than U would expect !-- Just a thought !-- but if they want couch lock weed -- I can hook them up ! After the end of prohibition of course !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back