Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaga knows about poppy tea !-- He!He !- nasty stuff !- but it do the trick !-- when I was looking at seed I think I remember seeing coca seed for sale !-- Hippie tell me again how U start seed ipn vermiculite for hydro or what ever !- U said U soak them over night in a 50/50 solution of H2O2 and H2O -- but what strength is the peroxide ? Do U use starter cups filled with vermiculite sitting in water !-- tell mwe I don't want to start them in dirt if I can help it !-- Once I got them in aero I'll feel more comfortable !-- Chernobyl-- Huh ? Sounds interesting !-- I got my hands busy right now !-- make me a friggin' mindbender !

ok teach me Rosebud. How do you grab just one sentence to answer instead of the whole post? thanks

morning OFC. Thanksgiving is knocking at the door. Its gonna be different this year. No family but my youngest son and the dogs.

Yo Bozzo -- From what I understand "Feminized" means "latent hermorphidite ". I think they do it by breeding a male to a hermie !- I got no use for them -- Autos and feminized just won't work for the way I grow !- I can't take the chance that a feminized plant might pop a few male flowers in a room full of budding girls !-- In order to get a clone line like my 16 month old Widow , I have to have regular photo seed !-- I like to start seed in the winter so when I sex them ,I can take a strong male and let him finish outside and collect pollen !-- pop the selected girl out the box and stick her in the pollen bag and shake it around !-- shake her off ,bring her back in to her place in the box !! Never had an unintentional breeding ! The 2 Widow lines I got aren't going anywhere !-- She don't disappoint !

ok teach me Rosebud. How do you grab just one sentence to answer instead of the whole post? thanks

I wish i knew. Other people can do it, i can't. I just typed your sentence and put quotations around it. I have tired for 5 years to be able to do that..LOLOLOLOL

Glad the site is back up! Keef, here's the post I was going to make that wouldn't go through.

Morning, Beemer!

Keef, the peroxide is the 3% you can buy anywhere. Take some small cups (I like the kind that are about the size of a shot glass, but any size will work), pop half a dozen holes in the bottom rim, fill 'em up with vermiculite, and put 'em in a shallow pan of water. You can stick the pan on a heat mat if you want. That's it! Just plant the seeds a quarter inch or a little deeper and let nature take over. After they start getting their first set of serrated leaves, give 'em a little taste of your nutes.

If you're heading 'em off to aero, it's a lot easier to remove most of the vermiculate than it is dirt, not to mention that vermiculate is neutral and won't change the ph or nute ratio of your goodies.

Thanks Hippie !-- A pack of seed for one plant !-- I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed !-- got a few Widow seed I 'm gonna germ at the same time -- see if I can get some fresh pollen !-- a male Widow on a female Willy just seems right instead of the other way !-- pick of the litter is all I need from the cross !-- got a feeling I'll be riding that plant for year's !

Bozzo if you want to only have part of the text in the quote you have to highlight the text that you don't want and hit delete. That will take out the unwanted text. I right click on the spot I want to start removing text and then while you are holding the right button on the mouse move towards the spot you want to stop. It will be blued out and when you take your finger off the right button hit delete. Try it you'll like it:vap_smiley:

Hey Ya'll -- Been pharming -- made some big changes real quick but the grow is finally catching up !-- I changed my boxes from 17 spots to 34 spot boxes and went from moving one 17 spot box to bloom once a month to a 34 spot box every 2 weeks !- While at the same time dropping 2 Widow clone lines and making up the difference clone supplies !-- Moving third box in on the first so bloom will be full on the 15 of Dec. --after that ,I'll have a box for harvest every two weeks !- right now I'm only running about 24 clones per box and they seem pretty crowded ! We be cranking out a surplus of Widow soon !- Still got them hash bags waiting !-- Been waiting awhile for some Widow hash !

Morning O.F.C. !-- I think I need more coffee and a few more hits off this pipe before I face the world !- I 'll catch up later --- good day to all !

Yo Bozzo -- From what I understand "Feminized" means "latent hermorphidite ". I think they do it by breeding a male to a hermie !- I

oh heck Keef. now you got me worried for the whole winter.lol

well if you do breed a male to a hermie sure it will be one. But I can't believe that's how they do it. :vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon::vap_bong__emoticon:

I might just live !-- Bozzo - don't take my word about what feminized means -- sometimes I remember things wrong !-- lots of peeps grow feminized and it seems to work for them !-- the Autos are another thing I have no use for -- others do -- it's like crossing a race horse on a plowhorse -- what U get ain't no race horse !! Umbra is breeding a high C.B.D. Auto -- so I guess they have a place -- just not in my pharm !!

Morning, Old Farts! Wild weather yesterday! More rain than I've seen since spring, and winds that had trees down and power out all over hell's creation. Peeled the roofing right off the south side of my main chicken coup; rolled it up like a doobie!

Headed off to the big box store and ran across my first out of order stop light. I'm on a two lane highway trying to cross a five lane, and the five lane boys aren't wanting to play by the rules. Waited for my turn and TOOK it. I've been married almost 40 years. Whacha gonna do to me?

Hit the big box that was running on a generator, got my goodies, figured I didn't want a repeat of what I'd just been through, so I took a two mile detour, I thought. The road I was going to use was blocked by the fire department trucks because of a downed wire, so alternate route number 2 kicked in, a four mile detour.

Got up to the watering hole, drank my share, and headed home the stealth way. Sorry, Charlie! Stealth way blocked by a huge tree across the road with a cop parked on the other side. Saw where I could get around it on the shoulder, headed for it, and the cop jacked his cruiser in front of me! Didn't figure arguing with a cop with beer on my breath was a good idea, so an alternate route was in order (again). Thank Buddha, that one let me make it home.

On a growing note, I know guerilla growers that only grow with fem seeds. I know a couple of respected breeders that won't have anything to do with them. Neither one of them grow autos. Guess I'm old school. I just grow with regular seeds.

Yo Bozzo was that U that mentioned a tobacco curing device !-- I'm gonna need a drying / curing device !-- we used to keep welding rods in a broken fridge with a light bulb inside to keep them dry !- maybe I could line one with cedar and put in a temp / humidity gauge !-- put in a vent at the bottom and one at the top with way to control air flow !-- any ideas?

Hippie that sounds like the kinda sheet that happens to me !-- I feel for U !-- I seen seagulls flying backwards Cuz !-- About Autos and Feminized varieties -- one flowers when it is ready not when I say and the other one could pop out a male flower at any given time !-- Grow either one and U will need seed again next year !-- U don't clone "Things" like them !-- and they ain't for breeding !- Back in the swamp before I even knew about cloning, I would have been all over feminized seed !-- it's a one crop deal where all plant produce bud and there may be an occasional seed ! -- it is just not for the way I grow !-- I keep a plant until I find something better !- if what I breed this winter is not a notch above what I have it won't live long !--since I'm after one particular plant I can tell U exactly what I'm doing and it doesn't matter !-- look at a litter of puppies -- same momma same daddy -- but all different !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back