Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I like about weed U can grow it so many ways !-- No I haven't grown out a Strawberry Rhino! -- I had a clone that Green Santa brought me once that I put under light wet and kilt it !--Live and learn !--- I got straight up Strawberry Rhino and what I call a Strawberry Elephant! -- T.E. dad --Widow mom-- like Giggy grew last year -- and the Gloman bred it to his Strawberry Rhino stud !--- I'm hoping for a nice Strawberry out of the 2 !-- I got high hopes for this Blueberry Elephant --I bred using Umbra's BPU-X-B.B on my T.E. !

Cane -- I got a couple more GG#4 to sex and I'm looking for a male !--So I don't have a breeding pair --yet !---
I got plans to use a GG#4 boy on my T.E. !-- Gonna be nasty !--

I Like the sounds of that GG #4 heard some Good things.....

Cane I missed the question !--Not that I'm I'm high or anything !-- How tall are they when I sex them ? -- About 4 -6 inches tall !--- After I see hair I wait a couple more days to make sure it doesn't hermie --then back to veg. to be cloned !--- What I was doing before the bug wars was a rotation where I moved a bunch of 6-8 inch plants to bloom every 2 weeks !--Takes a sheet load of clones and U got to start with a clone surplus!-- That's why I have a high capacity !-- The terepenes --the oils responsible for the smell --Can't fully develop since U veg such a short time !-- Since the bugs almost wiped us out we changing up how we do stuff !-- I'm filling up my bloom and veg. there until they about 18 inches tall then flip the room to bloom !--I'll be running a summer grow with U guys --I'll just be inside !

GG#4 gonna have to be a beast to best my Tranquil Elephantizer out of Bohdi but I gots to know !

U guys ain't dumb !-- Keef collecting all these girls ? -- U know I'm up to something !---It don't have to make sense yet !--- There may be a twisted plan ! ---End of Prohibition be coming and I don't play fair !---

Got ya Bud I like the idea, why grow them out if they gonna be boys...Soakin seed tomorrow....

If U have time let them get over 6" Cane !--It's kinda stressful for the plant !- Start quite a few of each variety so U have a choice !--- Keep the ones that grow best for U !

Sorry. Have had a busy day and still didn't get the bills paid yet. And after yesterday changin oil on RV and she stopped making noise and I was relieved Now today it's running weird and tomorrow morning we got to drive it 15 or so miles I'm so nervous I've been smoking like crazy. And I don't smoke cigs at all. I need to get my vaporizer back out. So much to do and I feel like crap. Really need some good news and a few weeks of just good things happening. Lol. Plants are doing really good. The cutting I took is still green and standing up but it is a little droopy I figured that's normal? It gonna droop a little right? I'm really trying to practice patience with growing and patience period so the growing is really helping me with the nerves and patience. It's very relaxing to grow and watch where your product comes from

Morning Stoners. Weedhopper home and up early. Coffee and a bowl. My Granddaughter stayed with her parents last night. I know i should be enjoying the quite time,,,but i sure missed her. This retired Outlaw has sure turned into a softy,,or possibly even mush. Dont care though,,much better then ppl thinking im some mean *******. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Good morning peeps.

Hey wh, mush is good. Will you see her this weekend I hope?

We had another swarm of bees yesterday. I love bees. We called some bee guys to come and get um.. they were happy to get them. I stood in the middle of the swarm again.. it is the most awesome feeling. they are gentle when they swarm. It was estimated there were 8-10 thousand bees and I was in the middle of them. I love that so much. I petted them, seriously. I petted the 13 inch swarm hanging off the tree branch. But the most fun was when the guys ( a scientist where mr rb used to work) and us burnt one in the back yard.. they said we were a pleasant surprise... I love this state. Pictures to follow if i can make this camera work.

Morning everyone. Today's the big day we try to drive the RV to our new space and move into the RV. Wish us luck and hope and pray the RV makes it and we don't lose everything. Gotta hide my plants outside for the trip. No plates on the RV and if something happens I don't want 4 weed plants inside Lol. That would be the last thing i need right now.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Rose I told U yesterday that some days just bees that way !--- I think I pulled a muscle yesterday I'm hurting some but I had worse on my eyeball !---

Hopper an old softy ? -- Put that little girl in danger and I bet that Outlaw in Hopper would come out all over U !--It ain't gone !

Evets -- Good Luck on your move !

Thanks. Ugh. I'm stressing this bad. Lol. I want to smoke before but I also want to be on full alert and my luck I'd get a case of the paranoids and think every car is a cop. Lol.
I think it will make it there. I hope. Lol. If not I guess I'll be pulling a 32' RV with a full size Ford E150 and my second driver isn't experienced with towing so that will be a stressful tow. Haha. You guys grow the White widow. Does anyone grow the White widow & Big buds strain mix ? Since you all have read I mixed up my plants. But I think I know what two of them are. They are the only two with really long internodal branches stretching up to the top of the plant. The other two barely have any branches. After looking at a bunch of pics of WWxBB in veg. They all look to have super long inter branches too Being that's a big difference between the two. Pretty sure these two are the WWxBB plants. Does anyone have any in veg that could post some pics of the node branches. Or whatever their called. I can't remember all the names. Lol

I haven't grown those Evets... bummer on the mix up.

Keef, you did say that. lol

Good morning old fogey.

Evets I grow straight White Widow !-- She'll be 3 years old in August !-- Sativas stretch more Indica but it's hard to tell !-- Just grow'm don't matter which is which ! ---Put them outside if U can and let them go till fall !
A couple years ago an elderly couple pulled thier RV onto the shoulder of the road the exhaust set the grass underneath on fire !---Burned the R.V. and the load of weed they were hauling !--

Good Morning OFC. Rain and more rain. Smoke weed, then smoke some more weed.

Good Morning OFC. Got most of my chores done. Than after it going to be a beautiful day at the homestead. Made that hash yesterday and I sure do love the buzz. Save a little for today and thinking of that it time for my Wake and Bake. :tokie:

Wow. That's some crazy stuff with rv catching fire. Weird that the exhaust caught grass on fire. Something was definately wrong with that rv for it to get that hot. I'm Def. taking my plants out before the drive. And I don't think k can put them outside at all. But I haven't really checked out the new property much yet. The women that is renting it to us has a few boats parked there. It's her house and property with a little horse pasture. She remts spots out to make extra income. Smart. Lol. We rented a spot. We're the only ones living there so it should be pretty quiet and peaceful. She said there's trails to walk on too so maybe I can put a few outside too. That'd be awesome. I'll put my Mother plants outside and just talk clippings and clones for inside grows like you do Keef. I'm going to start getting it set up similar to what you do. That's what I want to do is small plants. And I want to breed my own medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back