Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be playing that Dueling Banjo song !-- I saw Deliverence !---That song scares me !

Cane, who is your favorite banjo picker?
......Umbra ...of course there was Earl S.but for today I would say Bella F. Really like Tony T.also took some online lessons with him....
I have been in a slump or whatever you want to call it....
Just haven't had the drive to practice...:p:

Finally caught up to you bunch of chatty Cathys! But, it's all about love...... right Cane? Oh, & getting high by the beach! Which I am! My 12 hour shift turned into a 15 hour shift-- this body is not happy, but a few tokes made me not care! Love the weed. No one can tell me it's not medicine! Helped 3 newbies come into this crazy world last night-- bless their little hearts! Little jokers worked my arse off! Obviously, I am baked, done! Dropping the mic now!

:48:
Morning to you all .....
Nes Two of my BPU X BB are looking pretty scary too..leaves all distorted twisted gonna see what happens there getting the same as the other 16 ...
How do you all run so many plants:doh: Think I am getting a little overwhelmed with 24....:confused2:
Better get High........:48:
Cane it is my Black Berry and a Hippie's Dawg that are wilting. Just got 1 BPU X BB sprouted out of the soil. It is on it 2nd leafs. Looking pretty.:48:

I hope U guys can read upside down !--Computers hate me !-- and the feeling is mutual !

......Umbra ...of course there was Earl S.but for today I would say Bella F. Really like Tony T.also took some online lessons with him....
I have been in a slump or whatever you want to call it....
Just haven't had the drive to practice...:p:
Huge fan of Bela Fleck. He did a special concert, kind of more jazz. Bela, Stanley Clarke, and Jean Luc Ponty. Kind of different banjo player...John Hartford.

Evening OFC rain is coming. Worried about the plant outside. I got this perfect place in the back of the house that will be ideal for a grow room. It has a closet and all. It just needs a lot of work. It has been building up with storage for a few years now.

Hey U know that high CBD variety called AC/DC (Aka -Charlotte's Web ) -- CO2 oil in a vape cartridge !-- This was a good idea !--- Toke or 2 of AC/DC oil --Toke or 2 of Master Kush oil ---U know who is a wobble head !--- Stuff don't 'fect me none --I'm gonna go get us a burger -- Maybe play bumper cars !--- U want the right of way ? --- Take it if U dare !--

I know Jimmy Page, Neil Young, Carlos Santano, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jack White, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, Buddy Guy, etc.,etc.,etc. Bet they could kill a banjo! What kind of music do you like Umbra, most interesting man?

Just finished some house work, now smoking some cheesy jones.....I know right! it has given me the giggles :p

I know Jimmy Page, Neil Young, Carlos Santano, Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix, Jack White, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Johnny Lang, Buddy Guy, etc.,etc.,etc. Bet they could kill a banjo! What kind of music do you like Umbra, most interesting man?
some of everything I suppose. not a huge rap fan. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvEwLfRGcT8[/ame]

Dr. Frankenplant !--- Monster Maker !-- In da house !-- I should get high to celebrate !--- Never mind !--

Think my "tea" concoction may be helping. I'm having a root explosion, yippie! Planning to foliar spray with some EM 1 maybe tomorrow night; Keef doesn't like me to do too many things close together because it would be harder to know what helps & what hurts. Makes sense. Patience has never been one of my strong points! I have noticed when I put nematodes on them, seems they improve-- I'm supposing because they eat those root "aphids" (spit, spit.) Also recently upgraded to a pricier electronic ph meter & seems the cheapie one was about a point off-- dammit! Always learning! All I wanna do is get high by the beach.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back