Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Rose! I am jealous! A "green" party-- beats the hell out of Tupperware of Avon!

Impressive music background Umbra. And here I thought you were just a canna-farmer! I, too, love most kinds of music & can tolerate even "country" in short periods. If I have to choose, it will always be the Blues.

Morning Rose !--How interesting! -- Someone gonna make much RSO needs to think about reclaiming the alcohol !-- The same machine that reclaims the alcohol will also make it !-- I'm having to hide my Blueberry wine so it can age some !-- D.D. seems to like it !--- Waiting for another gallon jug this run will be Cherry Wine ! -- Maybe one day I distill it !--- There seems to be a market for weed infused wine !--Who woulda ever thunk it ?

Interesting Rose.........Got to go unload a pickup of yard stuff...:cry:

Look D.D. wants to apply EM-1 in the morning as a foliar spray -- I have put wet plants under light and killed them !-- Somebody got to convince me that this O.K. !-- Not the EM-1 !---Wet plants under light !---Just seems to me U should mist them after lights out !

Yes Keef, spray when lights are off.
DD we are in the "country". Radio out here is country, mariachi, religious talk show, or metal thrashers.
I know this Jewish guy from Long Island that was really into the blues and he traveled around with a country singer for a couple of years and I got into some country that he turned me on to. Kind of like the early Texas Swing...Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.

Thanks Umbra !-- Water would just run down and pool on the grow point and act like a lens and cook all the grow points !--- Look I don't know what happened -- how it happened or when !--- Does anyone remember me treating any GG#4 seed ? --- I have a female GG#4 that has a flat stem and makes 4 leaves at a time !--I meant to mutate the Dawg but GG ? --

Hummmm....IDK, Umbra. But, I do know that no radio station, except Mariachi music, feeling well-- lived in deep East Texas for some time. You can drive for hours & hear nothing but Spanish speaking DJs on the radio interspersed with static! Moved close to New Orleans, felt like I died & went to music heaven! So many options & I was overjoyed to discover that people did still listen to the blues! Jazz & Swing are fine at times too, depending on the occasion. I also try to keep up with current music as much as possible. Love concerts, but Keef has a little trouble with stuff like that since his head injury. But we made a bunch of good ones before the accident. We just cloned a strange looking GG #4.

I don't believe everything I read, but I read somewhere that you should foliar spray in the a.m. when lig h ts come on cause that's when the plant's stomatas open! Just doesn't seem right. I really plan to do it at lights off, just worrying Keef.

I told D.D. -- I Love U with all my heart but if that clone dies ---I gonna have to shoot U in the foot !--

Recently, I tried that Japanese decluttering trend where you hold each thing you own & throw it out if it doesn't bring you joy.
So far, I've thrown out all the vegetables & the electric bill.

Don't be trying to "hold" me !-- Where's my pistol ? -- I mean it !--I'll give U Jesus feet !

Yes Keef, spray when lights are off.
DD we are in the "country". Radio out here is country, mariachi, religious talk show, or metal thrashers.
I know this Jewish guy from Long Island that was really into the blues and he traveled around with a country singer for a couple of years and I got into some country that he turned me on to. Kind of like the early Texas Swing...Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys.

I will listen to about anything but rap, metal...my wife says that I listen to Old man music...listen to N.P.R....lots of good old jazz....had my time with country....folk is where it's at......
......It's all good......:48:

Hey all...I have these three plants drying.
Today is day 4 hanging been in the high 50s one day got to 70* Rh%been high 50s low 60s.
The stems kink over when bent feel a little crinkle "no snap "...buds feel little dry on the outside..
Really like to get this one right on ...
What do you think should I jar them?

View attachment 20160503_122522.jpg

Cane, I would say yes jar them. Burb them with fresh air every day for 2 weeks or so. Yes folk music is where its at. I was just thinking of an old banjo player, she reminds me of Pete Seeger in a lot of ways. Debby McClatchy, she was with the Red Clay Ramblers. Claw hammer picker. She did a strange song on her 2nd album. She found this irish poem in the Library of Congress and turned into a song. The story of Blasphemous Bill. Very funny song.

Thanks Umbra...will get them Jared up and keep a close eye for moisture...
Will have to look up that tune..
There is a guy who plays great banjo that I seen on an interview with Tony T.really liked him but forgot his last name..Sammy?? Got an idea? Think it might have started with S.

What up ya'll ? -- Cane I never got to the jar since I mostly be smoking off the drying rack !-- The will be the grow that puts me over the top for good !-- Gonna be hustling weed till harvest but that's nothing new just the way it got to be for now !-- D.D. off to the grocery store and I'm going out back and let the lawn mower beat me up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back