Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC. Got another busy day ahead. Got my coffee and a bowl ready to light up. Tj brought two of the three puppies down south with him to give to a friend. What a load off of my mind. Now, I only have the one puppy left and he is a mellow pup. We named him Max's. Buzzzzzzzzzzz. Laundry is calling. Hear take this :48:

Good morning ofc,
Lovely song up there umbra, thanks for posting.

Nes, tell Max hi. It was 90 here yesterday with a low of 65? summer?

Hope you all have a great day.

Morning guys,,,were getting my Granddaughter ready for school. She has testing all week. She is reading at a 2nd grade level and she is in Kindergarten. Love this private school,,she is one of 9 kids in her class.she has read 28 books this yr already. She spells words like Vacation. Hell i couldnt spell that untill i was 20. :rofl: just kidding.

Morning WH, that is great that your granddaughter can read, so, well. That's one of the most important skill to have. Have a good Day.

Back at yas Little Brother. Hope all my friends have a great day.
By the way,,most ppl have no idea how hard it is to keep up with a 5yr old at 60 and 64.:stuff-1125699181_i_

Good Morning O.F.C. Raining here this morning ....
Rose 90 it is only May ?? Ness glad that those puppies are moving on.....
WH ....She will be a smart one.. 28 books this Year ...Sh** I haven't read that many yet...This Life ...;)
Yep ....:48:

Morning cane :48: . yep, puppies got a good home. You, know cane, I grow up on the east coast of MA. Not far from Boston. I loved it back than, when, I was a child. It not the same anymore.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Was that Giggy ? ---No problem Cuz !-- Sunny outside !-- Oh!--I knew that was gonna hurt !-- I need my pipe !--Later !

Good Morning O.F.C. Raining here this morning ....
Rose 90 it is only May ?? Ness glad that those puppies are moving on.....
WH ....She will be a smart one.. 28 books this Year ...Sh** I haven't read that many yet...This Life ...;)
Yep ....:48:

I havent read that many period,,,lol. I was to busy reading one big *** book twice,,,which is why im an Athiest now. :smoke1:

I read a book or 2 back in the day !--- Now when I read I'm usually looking for info !--- Not as happy with this group of treated seed as I thought !---So far I've got 2 plants out of 60ish seed !-- Might be all !--- Adjust and continue ! --- Nursery getting a little crowded !-- About time to fill some big boxes with nute solution and get them moved !-- Took a cut from my boy Trips yesterday !-- He likes that Happy Frog and be getting out of control !--- When it roots --out with the big piece !- Need to repot the little mothers and and get a GG#4 --Bubblicious -into dirt - Got a Strawberry Rhino if she lives !
Got up this morning crippled up-- hit D.D.'s new V-stick with that AC/DC oil in it -- Then a pipe of this Cindy 99 cross !---I think I might live !-- I been a little skeptical about High CBD oil but it does help ! --I'm with Rose though --They work better together ! I'm comfortable !-- That no reason not to hit that Master Kush oil once or twice !

Good Morning OFC. Keef, that master kush has a kick. I have Suge Knight's cut. Rose, its been quite warm here as well. It feels like summer already. Its going to rain next 3 days. Lots of chores.

:vap-leafy_wave:. Put three plants outside, they have some kind of sickness. Trim them back and hope for the best. Going to check on my girls out front they are the biggest, going to measure them today.

Just check on the Aurora Indica's. One plant has One leafs, two leafs, three leafs, four leafs, and five leafs. What is up with that? One is 25 inches tall with flowering this one has the funny leafs, and the other one is 18 inches tall with five leafs. They are looking good as of now.

Had a nap !--- I might live !--- Wake and Bake l over again !
Umbra that sounds good to me !--
Hey Nes U talking about how many fingers on a leaf ?-- As they grow some varieties will have more and more fingers on a leaf !-- 7 or 9 or more are not uncommon in some sativas ! --That A.I. should settle in at about 5 fingers --Big --fat fingered leaves !

Guess he took everything, including the dog! And, just where are they moving to? Hope they didn't drive through the cemetery like that!

Well, I got my order in for brick w**d. Going through to a three party s**ks. And, that is going to be the last one for awhile. The cost would hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back