Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, I read that Sativa's have 9 leafs, Indica's seven, and a Ruderalis (what ever that is) has five. But, can a Sativa have seven leafs. And, a Indica have nine?

Yesterday, my power went off, my computer shut off, and I think the computer left me log in.

Nes I don't think there is a rule about would have how many leaves !-- Ruderalis ( spit -spit ) Is has no redeeming factor !-- That's how they make Autos ! -- Breed one of these --worthless " things" to good weed and the Offspring will bloom automatically when they big enough !--- I am a cloner I have no use for such an abomination !---

Nes U got an Auto --it has Ruderalis parentage !-- I only grow photos !-- Photos are plants that U can control with the length of day and night ! ---They veg at 18 or 24 hours a day and bloom when U shorten the day to 12/12 !--
Reg. Photo seed ---means the seed will have males and females and they can be controlled by the length of the day !

Umbra, got a question-- do I have to activate this EM-1 or can I dilute it as is & foliar spray?

Hey --When Monsanto made a bid in 2012 to buy Fox Farm how come there was never another word about it !--- I guess what I'm asking is does Monsanto own Fox Farm ?

No problem Nes !-- My White Widow girl will be 3 years old in August! -- I feel most uncomfortable with my skills at germination up thru sexing !-- Once I get a good girl from the variety I keep cloning her long as I want !-- This breeding pair of BPU-X-B.B. that I got out of seed from Umbra got to be over a year old ! ---This year I been polishing my germination skills !---Added a female Gorilla Glue #4 --a Bubblicious and a Strawberry Rhino to the harem !-- I keep my girls small when I'm ready I grow them out some then chop it into clones !-- Once they root out and grow some I flip the lights to 12/12 and send them into bloom !-- Long as I have a rooted piece I can make all the clones I want whenever I want !-- All girls all the time !--Unless I say other wise !--

I have been accused of bringing the borg back into the water pharm from clones off my little dirt mothers !---- My response was --Well what U gonna do about them ?--

I will join you keef.. 2:25 here..

Hi DD, how you doing, love your posts and pic's.

Nes, did you ask me something and i forgot?

Thinking I might put some plants outside anytime..

WH, my daughter was/is like that.. we used to have to tell her to put the book down during dinner or if we went out to dinner she always wanted to take a book. She is so much smarter than me... I knew that early. ha. We had two kids, one in the gifted program and one in the resource room. good adult kids both of them. we are lucky.

Keef, monsanto does not own FF.

We just have three ducks in the front yard, having a nap. A mallard male and two females..weird.

Hope Keef isn't stirring up trouble Rose! He has a head injury you know. Crazy!

So, Rose, I asked Umbra a question earlier: can I use this EM-1 as it comes, diluted in water, to foliar spray or do I need to activate it first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back