Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.F.C.---I need some feed back !---Should the old man grow CBDs for Texas ? --- Or do U think my extracurricular activities would get me in trouble? --- Or would it make it easier to hide my real work ? --- I never grew a warehouse full of weed before !--- A warehouse full of funky-unky would please me !--

I think I got the Zika virus !--- My head feels all pointy ! --I feel slightly disoriented and when I get up I feel like I'm high !--- I got the Zika don't I ?

morning ofc, happy fathers day. keef i grow to get high but have been thinking i need some cbd strains as well. i get up hurting every morning and it's getting old. as the day goes i find other pains as well. i really think i hurt my shoulder and i'm going to try to see a different doc over it. from everything i have read about the cbd's i need to jump in and see for myself. maybe have to have two bowls every morning and repeat as needed. i have been looking at the cbd crews gear but i don't have room for what i have now.

morning st. nick i see you hiding down there.

Happy fathers day giggy and all the rest of you dads. CBD's are pretty awesome Giggy. Those are some nice colas you have up there. I hope your shoulder feels better.

Looks like a pretty day here today, my girls out in the yard are hungry. Guess i better feed them.
Wake and bake has started my peeps.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Happy Father's Day !---
Giggy U need to start taking caps !---It will help your pain !--- If that don't help enough U can use RSO but U should start with caps !---RSO will melt U !---I can take a dose of caps and function --Not so sure I could on RSO !--- Cook some of that trim and put it in caps or edibles !--- In the morning U have a dose of caps and a spoon of coconut oil ---Then a pipe! -- Give it a week and you'll be a believer !

Just gonna clean it up and daily driver it. I don't need a 40,000 diesel truck to get groceries now that I sold my camper.

Yeah ! Cause it do rain sometimes too !
I would say things are looking up in the lab !--but I ain't got no lab !--- Just some pickle jars and a grow room !---Sometimes U can't get what U want but if U try sometimes U get what U need !

Keef, i love that song, now i am singing it in my head. Did you watch the big chill? Love that scene in the kitchen.

Nick, that is a nice little Jeep ya got there.

Yup Rose it'll do that !-- When D.D. and I met she was a unit secretary and I was making a move when she told me ---U can't always get what U want !--I replied ---but if U try sometimes --U just might find --U get what U need !--- I had seen other guys hit on her and walk away with thier tails between thier legs and thier heads down !--- She was a giant Slayer! --- Only thing was she never met no body like me !-- The church people told her stay away from me cause I was da devil !---

They thought I could do anything at that little hospital where we met !--- One night during a storm the power went out and the back up generator failed !--- Only for a few minutes but we had a ventilator patient !--I was standing there breathing for the patient with an ambu bag when the lights came on !--- They never met anyone who could find a patient in the pitch black then change from a ventilator to an ambu bag blind !--I didn't think about it I just did it !

Morning O.F.C....Been M.I.A...my head hasn't been right..the paranoia showed it's ugly face for about a week..think I nipped it in the butt...
.....let's puff one my friends...:48:........
.......Oh Happy Father's day.....

Cane --I thought maybe U guys had went away for the weekend !--- The demons do raise they ugly head sometimes !--- Since I been taking caps regularly I seem to be able to put them back in a box sooner and it doesn't consume me !-- I take caps for pain when realized they were helping me with my demons I was surprised in a good way !-- U got to eat weed regularly !-- Don't matter what's wrong weed seems to help !

Good Morning peeps, Happy Father Day to all the Dad's. Been hibernating these days. Everything is O:K at the home front. Babies are doing O:K. But, I think I over fertilize a little. Cause some of the bottom leafs are drying up and following off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back