Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows it's there might as well show it to her Umbra !--- Overcast with rain so no dog walking !- I got treated sprouts that live - I've already got another batch of seed be treated maybe Tuesday !-- Made a big step forward with this last batch !-- I might have done it again and looks like I'm where I need to be with my technique !-- The Frankenplant will be mine !--

That is nice weed !--- Hey I was dusting that Bubblicious with some pollen and that BPU-X-B.B. was right there and I thought someone else might want some BPU-X-B.B. seed so dusted a lower limb of it too !
Dog I got plenty pollen when U ready !-- Long as he's still blooming I'll just keep collecting it !---

When I get the six boxes in that closet full and the plants get big enough-- I flip the whole room !

Nice Brother , Does this keep you and DD..in smoke most of the year???
I am shooting for weed independence..that's all:)
Got the 11 girls outside now...oops got a clone that is making it also...they got mixed up so could be BPU X BB or GDP X BR anyway it might make it also....
..Another puff and I better get busy....

Damn its hot outside. Now i gotta drink more cold beer. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Little cooler down here Hopper !--Got waves of showers between sun !
Cane weed Independence is always the 1st goal !-- We were almost there before the bug wars !-- but this should easily supply us once it's up and running again !-- Before the bugs almost wiped us out I was running a rotation and moving some to bloom every couple weeks !-- Now I'm just waiting for them to get bigger enough to fill the room and flip it !-- I got that other test box in bloom trying to figure some stuff out before I flip the closet !--- Next is 3 rows or so of box / light combos in the spare room !--- Planning on 20 more boxes !--- Lots of fab work !--- Use what I got to veg and bloom in the spare room !

Hey Umbra I watched the operating video on that Simply "C" CO2 extractor! --- Not much can go Wrong and the only problem I see is the one ounce capacity !--Might be fine for U and your ultrasonic dry ice hash !--It'd hold an ounce of hash and give U e-cig cartridge ready hash oil !--- No doubt I can get one to Texas !-- Upgrade to a quarter pound capacity !

Cane I don't think U understand !-- I can harvest those boxes 5 times a year once I get rolling !-- Over and over !-- So I'm thinking that'll probably be enough to supply us !--- I want a CO2 extractor but it cost $3,500 and the 1/4 lb. Upgrade for another $2,500 !--- I bet it is just a larger pressure tube to hold more !-- I ain't 't ordering the upgrade !--- I wait till it gets here and maybe get a local machine shop to turn me a bigger tube !

Cane I don't think U understand !-- I can harvest those boxes 5 times a year once I get rolling !-- Over and over !-- So I'm thinking that'll probably be enough to supply us !--- I want a CO2 extractor but it cost $3,500 and the 1/4 lb. Upgrade for another $2,500 !--- I bet it is just a larger pressure tube to hold more !-- I ain't 't ordering the upgrade !--- I wait till it gets here and maybe get a local machine shop to turn me a bigger tube !
For the investment vs returns, I think the heated press, rosin tech is a better buy.

I don't know Umbra ? --- That CO2 oil goes right into e-cig cartridges !---We gonna be dealing with a different crowd !--- U came into an industry that was established !---It will be several years before people tire of the novelty of hash oil cartridges !-- Sure I'll keep some flowers but awhile I'll make oil and take the finacial hit for security !---Besides I just grow as much as it takes to meet me financial goal !--- When they tire of oil I'll have flowers !--- but Tetra oil dude ?

Got to consider what NCH said about branding ?--- I grow it --Run it thru the Simply C and fill cartridges --Heat seal the cartridges in retail packaging with a trademark !-- Then wholesale !-- No reason in the world to make anything stronger than about 70% THC !---

Damn its hot outside. Now i gotta drink more cold beer. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Really comfortable here having tea and papaya on the patio...when the clouds came off the mountains ..you could see fresh snow...June that's encouraging..we have lost quite a few glaciers in the park...

Pretty Cane !-- Looks like she was in 18/6 when U moved her outside !-- Move them outside and they start flowering but then switch back to veg again !-- That color probably from at least a 10 degree different between night and day !--- She gonna be gorgeous in full bloom !---

Full Moon !-- I got the tub warming up !---Still got a stiff shoulder blade !-- Finish this pipe and go watch the moon loosen up some !--Those water jets do help !---Back to the pipe !

Good Evening OFC. Had a good time at the BD party. But, I'm sure glad I am home. Now, I got to fine my pipe and I have a soda.

Wait till U see her in the fall Nes !--- I got to get this grow going and see if I can get a few of those seed to germ for me !--- I got more seed varieties than room right now !-- but when I get me a nice tetra male to turn loose on all the girls and and do a seed run ---I be making triploids!--They might be sterile cause 3 won't divide evenly but U gotta know those seed will be for genetic doubling !---

Cane, very nice. Keef, the color in those will show no matter what temp difference there is. These beans were in very high demand when I gave them away at cannazon. They are getting old and getting harder to germinate. I'm glad that some have germinated and are growing well. Green mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back