Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O:K, I want to known how you keep a plant producing year after year? I mean after it come into full bloom and ready to harvest, do you cut all the stems and just keep water the main stem and there will grow again. Or, do you cut the stem off at the bottom and it grows back again? Found my pipe. And, I'm ready for a smoke.

Going to watch a little TV, then hit the sack. Keef enjoy the full moon in your hot tub. Good night.

Hey thanks all that was one of six that made it and thank goodness it was a girl....Umbra thanks for breeding:) hopefully I can keep it going....
Full moon... Keef no farting in the tub....
....Goodnight Ness.......
.............. gonna be a clear night..:48:....enjoy...

Yes it did !-- 15 minutes floating around 101 degree water with those jets !--- Man that's nice !--Umbra U know I still got some seed -- just got to deal with what I got now !-- In a month or so I just start some anyway !-- Got some other stuff I'm just dying to start too !--If I have trouble!--- I know somebody who got one !

Nes-- U know my Widow be 3 years old this August and she going strong !--- The way I do it is by having with 2 grow areas !--Veg and bloom - When a plant is still around 8 inches - a foot tall is put it into 12/12 light to sex it !-- Normally killing the males !--- I then put the girls back in 18/6 and it goes back into the veg cycle but I now know its a girl so I start cutting pieces off and rooting them out !-- When I have some rooted "clones" I can start sending some to bloom !--- As long as I have a piece in veg I can make as many clones from it as I want ! But I prefer cuts from a plant about 3 weeks into bloom-- I been doing that for a long time !-- Do it long as I want to keep the girls !-- I like to play " Beat your momma" --When breeding -- children got to be better than mom to stay !--Doing this my way I can breed my plants as many times as I want !---

U got it Cane !-- It's sexed and U got all summer to take cuts !-- Get one inside and into veg and she yours !-- Lots of us tried to start GDP-x-Black Rose --U the only one to get one up and it's a girl !-- Treasure it cause I think it's gonna rock your world !-- When I try to start some more --If I get a male we'll make some seed !

Been listening to Southern music tonight !--- Lynyrd Skynyrd --- concert !-- Needle and the Spoon !-- Curtis Low !-- Freebird! -- 3 Steps !--

Bob Dylan played in Berkley on Thurs night and he did a cover of Freebird. He butchered it beyond recognition.

Poor Bob, be getting old,some of them guys just don't know when to give it up...Sure loved his old stuff...

Eric Clapton just released a album !--- Ain't nothing sloppy about Slow Hand !--And David Gilmour of Pink Floyd --- Have heard Upon an Island (?) They both still got it !

I saw Bob Dylan with the Dead back in the 80's(Tom Petty and the Heartbrakers were his band and they were great). Great studio songs. Awful live. It was like he didn't care that people spent $30 or $50 to come see him butcher his own songs.

Morning ofc. Dragging butt this morning. Everytime I catch a break, Monday slaps me in the face.

Never cared for Bob Dylans voice,,,loved his songs though. Pink Floyd was one of my Favs. Morning Potheads.yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah hopper, his songs are great. But he had a voice that just didn't deliver. I was not a fan of Joplin either

Good morning growers! Sure hope it's cooler Weather man says 90 It was 92 and my poor dog wouldn't even go outside. Have a rip!:48:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Gonna be a hot one !--- Time for the Wake and Bake! --- Then the pharming!

I might live now !-- Who was that who ask me how I planned to get a Pink Kush clone from Canada to Texas--A flying carpet ?--- Ain't that hard ya'll !-- I'd put a baggie around the dirt and secure it with a twist tie or something --Put it in a Tupperware container-- Put the container in a vacuum seal bag --package put my fake name and return address on it --pay cash and send it out overnight !--- Bet cha I can get a live GG#4 to Washington State from Texas !---Practice for the Pink Kush !--- Only problem for me is my roots are bare so U have to get them settled in dirt first !

I see U down there Dala !--
I got an experiment I want to run soon !-- I need to know if I can take a cut put it in a package as mentioned and 24-30 hours later get it out the package and into a cloner with some Revive and Foliar feeding and see if I can root it !--- I'm betting I can !---We'll see !--- That would make exchanging genetics easy !-- Cut off a piece and overnight it !--Can it be done ?

Ok Keef, you just stumbled on the clone secret that only a few have figured out. If you send a clone in dirt with roots, it's manufacturing a controlled substance. But if you ship clones with no roots, wrapped in a damp paper towel it is simply possession because it has no roots, it's not considered a plant. Yes people ship clones this way.
At one point, Rare Dankness, a seed company based in CO, moved it's seed making operation to Spain. They shipped clones to Spain so they had the same breeding stock. Of course, CO legalized cannabis and Rare Dankness moved everything back to CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back