Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a technical question that I don't know if anyone has the answer! -- I plan to do a lot of CO2 extraction !--My question is what technique will give me the most THC in a grow !---What it's gonna boil down to for me is cost per milligram of THC ! -- Fastest and mostest !

The rest of the grow isn't ready for the flip so I took the 2 that were ready and crammed them in the box I got in bloom !-- I got no system like Dala and Umbra --I'm just trying to figure out stuff !-- I'll get good another time ! --Right now I'd be happy with a successful - O.K. grow without a disaster !--I need the weed !

Keef, don't feel bad bro, I'm on month two of getting my new rotation set, I just transplanted in 4 from veg three days ago and all the flowers come down Aug 1, and more go in from veg, the idea is to fill each side every thirty days. Peace

View attachment 1.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

I'm way behind where U at Dala !-- I am totally unorganized !-- I got plants in 3 different places at different stages !-- When I open up the spare room I want to bloom there !-- Maybe divide it in 4 !-- 60 day finisher --Have some finish every 2 weeks !-- I got my cloning station up and running and I'm vegging in the walk in closet !-- I got one bloom box !-- So I guess I'm say the grow needs time to develop and time seems to drag in the grow !-- I know there will be some varieties that grow better for me than others so I'm growing several varieties! -- I don't need a lot of varieties just a few that love what I do !--

Morning Rose !--Got D.D. put to bed !-- She had a hard night --Babies post to be breathing when they born ! --I got to get her out there !-- There comes a time when when that kind of stress begins to kill U !-- Only thing I can do is grow weed !-- I'm getting better at it too !-- Didn't have anyone to teach me aero under LEDs but I'm figuring it out !--- Now I got my mind set on creating a new tetraploid !-- Umbra say I could spend the rest of my life going thru thousands of plants and not find my Frankenplant! --- It doesn't work the same way breeding does !--- Being able to pull off genetic doubling is very rare indeed !-- I'll be lucky to make 2 !--
That's B-S --I have trouble with the whole humble thing !--I'm all over this and it is well within my skill set !--My first tetraploid --Alpha-- died !--- How far down the alphabet U think I'll have to go to find my Frankenplant? ---- From what I see --Not far !-- Something else I've learned !-- The fire be in the original plant only --Breed it and U loose the fire !

Oh Keef, thank you. I think there may be some pot smoking and perhaps a laugh or too. I am looking forward to seeing her, wish ya'll could come too.

Keef, if you breed it you lose? why?

Rose I can't prove it !-- There's no one I can go to with questions !-- I have to find my own way to the prize by trial and error !--- No guarantee of success but they told me that TH-55 training helicopter ( civilian --Hughes 300) wouldn't hover at a thousand feet !--I told them ---well it'll do it for me ! -I used to bring that bird back and pull the branches off the strutts-That's another thing I promised myself !---One day I will fly again !--Maybe weed buy me a little Cessna?

Stephen Stills --Tree Top Flyer and Steve Earl --Copperhead Road !--- That's my working music !

nope not my cat, just my reaction :eek:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmIO_MG5IU[/ame]

:48:

Hey Rose you give THG a hug for Weedhopper and smoke a bowl for me since i cant be there. yehaaaaaaaaaa

Nice nap !-- Doing the Wake and Bake all over again !
That's the version I like Joe !--
Hopper put a jacket on !--Don't get a chill out there !
I ain't even good enough yet to use lights like Dala !---LEDs come a long ways since my first one ! -- I just work what I got !

Afternoon OFC. It is a 101 outside and that is without the heat index. Water the AI's and I'll keep a close eye on them. Sure, hate this heat. Tj is helping a friend pack a moving truck today, worried about him out in this heat. He has been got all day. He is going to be beat when he gets home. Time for a bowl and I got my coffee. :bong2:

Hey Nes !-- Hot here too !-- About 98 but we got wind off the gulf at about 20 mph !-- Not a chance in hell of rain !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back