Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That BPU-X-B.B. mutant with the sworled leaves ?--- Every 3rd leaf even on the branches !-- This a new mutation I never heard of !-- Can't wait to see how she smokes !-- Started as a girl and this shouldn't affect sex !--Things is happening back there and I don't want to jinx myself but --- Nevermind !--
Prohibition Ends ? -- Shame on'm !--
Get'm !--Take no prisoners my children !

I'm giving myself another headache !-- O.K. here it is -- I take cuts from the same plant and treat them in the same solution at the same time !-- Everything the same !-- They have a different mutation and no longer look the same !-- I just don't know what I've got !-- Then there's the ----------- !-- U can do all the test U want and use lots of big words and write a big report !-- I just plan to put some in da pipe !-- Pipe don't lie !--
Get my act together so I get to work on a flashy variety with outstanding colors and stuff !

morning gang, i took down a girl yesterday, a sativa leaning strain. she hasnt much smell, but she packed the buds on much better than last grow. i have a bpu any day now, and a nice potluck from umbra with about 6 main kola's, it has a week or so, at 9 weeks now. i need to finish up my drying cabinet. still using closets haha.
i didnt have any more sprouts from the bpu x mixed seeds.
i will be taking cuts of The Blues girl i have in a few weeks. i want to make a couple good runs with her too. i may be about to break into the threshold of weed independence. i actually have not bought weed in 4 months now, but i have cut it very close several times, harvest to harvest. now i think i will finally be able to build up a reserve. well, i have a couple trucks to work on, lets get this friday started. i feel like playing some Motown this morning...

Morning OFC. No, Bake for me, got a Dr. appointment this Wed coming up. I'm all ready to let the Dr. know I smoke. I just don't know what he will do. I'm afraid he will tell me to fine another Dr. I do not want to change Dr's. I like him.

Keef if you can not fine your seeds for the BUB-X-BB. I will send you a clone if everything works out in my grow.

OFC have a nice high Day.

Morning O.F.C. ---
Go Dog !-- Been a long time waiting for independence !
Ness ---I don't know about telling the doc. !-- Tell him and he may take U off any pain meds and any other control substances !-- Because U smoke cannabis U a drug abuser so they may take U off some meds U need !-- Be careful !

keef - that is exactly what i hated about my former doctor. he thought my cannabis use was drug abuse and yet he could not wait to prescribe me stuff he could get point with the pharmaceutical companies for prescribing. he even tried to put me on an anti-depressant for a digestive issue(that also has a bad interaction with a blood thinner i am on that he knew fill well i was on). i need to find a doctor of osteopathy in my area to be my new primary care doc.they supposedly try to heal the whole person not treat just the symptoms...

OF --I hid my cannabis use from my pain control doctor for over 7 years !-- Random Drug screen twice a year !-- U come up positive and he will stop all controlled substances !-- I guess I would probably still be on morphine if I hadn't taken the wrong urine for the test !-- Clean pee after 7 years on morphine !-- Uh-Oh !-- Yup!--Hello withdrawals !-- Almost killed me !

yep that's what the pain Doctor told me .no pain meds if on pot. period. Federal rules.

just looked up osteopathy. i knew osteoporosis was a disease that thins bones but doctors of osteopathy:

Osteopathic physicians focus on prevention, tuning into how a patient's lifestyle and environment can impact their wellbeing. DOs strive to help you be truly healthy in mind, body and spirit -- not just free of symptoms.

Morning Bozzo !-- When does deer season open up there ?

Ya'll Bozzo's "deer stand" More like a suite !-- I think he got an elevator , power , television ,central air and heat !--

Good morning all,

Nes, good luck, i hope the doctor takes it ok.

Keef, great roots on NL.. love her

OF, I love an OD, they can manipulate your spine, although usually rougher than DC's. I took my son to er one time and a DO came in, i said, awesome, you can adjust his neck...he seemed surprised and pleased.. He did it..

OF, i forgot to tell you that what I have been told about cold temps is this... they stop growing under 46 degrees F, BUT if it warms up in the day time they will start growing again. TCBUD, in her journal talkes about how they can take frost but not freezing. She has been doing this a long time, I think she is in the mountains of Northern Cali, with a first date of frost in Sept.. wow.. mine is Oct 20, do you know what yours is?

My grow is still sucking, going to do a wash with Trader Joes Vegtable wash to remove the thrip corpses, at harvest. Mr rb starting his grow this week.

my plants in the greenhouse have froze and thawed and grew some more. no frost there, but they were crispy in the morning and growing in the afternoon.
keef, I don't hunt the tree house till it's to bad weather wise to hunt outside. I have a fine ground blind. I'll be out there tomorrow night. 1st of October here . Friend got a bear last week. Can't leave your bird feeder out here. They will be gone .

Don't get high and fall asleep like U did that one time Bozzo !--U had some game cameras out looking for a trophy?

Hey Bozzo I'm pretty lit up this morning so I'm gonna tell U a secret !-- I sent a ringer to the farm to keep up with Sunbaked and the boys !--

Budica? --
That was D.D. !- She say there is just too much profanity for mixed company over there !

Hey Keef, that is a pretty cool chart, i wonder how they know that? Had no idea it layed down bone, CBD???? is that true??? that would be amazing too. Did you guys see the parkinson video burnin posted, that blew me away.

I did a few others with the blackrose pollen. I bet they all have color.

Umbra you always have some kind of amazing sounding creations I hope that one day I can be like you and create some amazing stuff and have fun doing it I think I'm going to start out with my headband cross raspberry Kush mail let's just say he is very stinky just finished collecting a whole bunch of pollen from him just not quite sure what I'm going to cross him with yet

What up Rose !- I didn't know if anyone would be interested in the chart !-- Let me post the other side !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back