Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems almost too good to be true. But it does do a bunch, my 80 year old pot doctor said "cannabis wants to produce homeostasis, that is all". I guess having enough bone, lower blood sugar, no seizures, no parkinson's, no crohns, no IBS, no migraines, no etc etc is producing homeostasis.

Wow, coming to terms with my lousy grow, thinking about all the valentine and harley tsu seeds i will make... woo hoo.

Bud -- Hang out awhile !-- There's some fine genetics floating around the O.F.C. !-- Some of them like to travel !--Who knows ? --
I'm like a child on Christmas eve waiting on some seed from Giggy and Umbra !--

It is good to be Keef !

U saw the roots Rose !-- I got Nurse Larry !-- Bubba's Momma is slow to show sex !-- She packing leaves together like a girl but no pistols yet !

Ness -- I still got pollen from Trips if I want some more seed I can just breed them !-- I hope U get your clone skills working !--

I lost the Tranquil Elephantizer! -- She just couldn't recover from the bug damage !-- Fortunately I breed her to Trips before she died !-- I got a BPU-X-B.B. dad on a T.E. mom !-- So in a way she still here !-- I got one to be sexed soon !

Hey Dog !-- U need to design a power plant for trucks like they got on that Abrams Tank !-- They can remove and replace the power plant unit on a tank in an hour !-- Don't matter what's wrong just switch out the entire power unit !

keef i do jobs that quote 40 hours. its amazing the amount of work and labor it takes just to get to some of these parts. dont mess around and forget something. it may take you three hours to get back down to the part.
bummer about the T.E. yooper had something like it, was it straight T.E. or a cross?

Thanks keef I plan to be around here for a long long time I'm always learning something new the people are amazing and the humour keeps a smile on my face all day long great place to be

Yep and Keef is damn sure full of sh,,,,,i mean humor. :rofl:

Weedhopper some of the stuff you come up with has me literally rolling on the ground

Nap Wake and Bake !-- Where's my pipe? -- I got smoking to do !-- Might need to break out the parka and crank the heat up tonight !-- It's gonna be a bone chilling 76 degrees for a low !-- Maybe I should wrap my pipes to keep them from freezing ?

99 yesterday afternoon, 61 this morning. Jumped in the pool, it was a freezing 74. We might get rain in a couple of days and break the heat spell.

upper 80's here for a week or more. mid 50's low 60 at night.

It warms back up next week ! -- Working on a pipe of Keif !-- Shouldn't have taught me how to shake hash !-- I get a new skill I put it to work !-- Speaking of which !-- 6 gallons of blueberry wine is getting right !-- I need to go to the grocery and get 10 or 15 pounds of frozen blackberries !-- Time to start some Blackberry wine !

Giggy ---Yoop did have a Tranquil Elephantizer! ---I sent him the seed !

Dog I twisted a few wrenches in my life !-- Switched out a couple engines -- Starter -- Water pump --alternator-- belts and stuff !-- Can't work on computer stuff or timing --It confuses me !-- I grew up next door to a mechanics shop and daddy had a metal fab shop !--
My little brother and the neighbor kid build a couple pretty fast cars !-- They put a Chevy 327 into a junkie looking car !-- That engine had been bored and blueprinted --polished intake and exhaust ports -- Them big old Holley carbs they used to have !-- The car was very fast for the day !

Been on the river all day catching Bass, hope are all you fine folks doing this evening?

Kraven I don't even know if this is legal but U hook a mouse thru the skin on it's back no weight and chunk him up where U know a hog must be laid up and let that mouse swim around a bit !-- Big bass can't help himself --He got to have that mouse !

Growing up we went a couple times a year to put fish in the freezer !-- The fish I ate growing up was catfish - Crappie and striped bass !-- I perfer trot line and tight lining for catfish !-- After I grew up a fishing trip was to go set out lines then come back and set up camp !-- A couple joints and some tall tales around the fire !-- Maybe have some supper !-- Then hop in the boat and go check the lines !---Catch more trot lining at night !--- !-- Sometimes we would wait until we checked the lines and have fried fish for supper !-- Every couple hours U go check the lines and rebait !-- Anyone who doesn't know what a trot line is -- It is a line stretched between two strong point like a tree !-- A baited hook is placed about every 3 feet !-- So to run the lines U start on one end remaining and removing the fish that were caught !-- It's exciting to catch a big one but anything over about 20 pounds are just too fatty and nasty to eat so the big ones and the little ones get released !--- I don't care who U are when U buy 36 dozen minnows for bait U plan some serious fishing !
After One 3 day fishing trip once we had to filet 500 pounds of catfish, striped bass and some Crappie! -- Daddy still catches some huge catfish when he gets the urge !--Momma's People were river people and they taught him how to catch trophy catfish! -- Giggy knows the Trinity River !-- For sport we fished for alligator gar !-- Need a big salt water pole for those giants !-- They pull the boat all up and down the river !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back