Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Santa is a fat cookie eaten bastage. I always like to keep a log burning in the fireplace to burn his ***. Lol

Have yall seen the Geico Comercial with the sumo wrestler on ice. I laughed so hard i almost fell outta my chair.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !
Feel like I took a mighty a** whooping and survived !-- Take more than this to keep me down !-- I probably drag some today but I'm back up !
Kraven --Hang in there !

Morning folks. Time for some coffee. What up Keef. Yehaaaaaa

Just doing what we do Hopper !-- Moving like a grandpa but I'm moving !-- Supposed to hit 71 here today !
Broke out the limited supply of Nurse Larry !-- Nurse me !--Nurse Larry !-- I got more blooming !--Be taking my first Master Kush in a couple days !-- Soon as them caps kick in I need to check the grow !

What's up ofc? Been running diesel fuel in my kerosene heater, burns as clean as kero, and half the price. Keep holds about $4 per gal.
Wood hippy, I run a few bubble cloners made from foam for the lid and a coffee can with an aquarium air pump. I can't use it in the summer because of heat, but in the winter it does very good. I replace the water once or twice and I stopped adjusting the pH with no ill effects.
St Nick I love the colour of your grey dog. Shiny coat.

Good morning. Kraven, i hope you are feeling much better. Keef, I am with you.. taking turmeric any minute. How bad do you hate reince previous. (sp)
i am trying to upload a video of the dogs in the snow... there is peeing involved, just ignore that part. It is probably too big a file... i will get back to you. Yup, it is too big to load, good thing i am not too big to load. lets load... wifi on my menu.

Rose -- I could go on a rant but I ain't got a lot of rant in me yet !-- I will just a little run down and playing catch up !-- Been playing musical buckets with RO water and wine !-- U know how it goes ? -- Water -wine -water -wine !-- It's complicated !--
What up Cane ?
Morning Dog !
We back in he upper 70's next week !-- Glad winter is over !--That was bad !

I stepped outside and we don't got the wind we usually have and I detected the distinctive smell of weed decarbing !--- OOPs !

Rose -- I could go on a rant but I ain't got a lot of rant in me yet !-- I will just a little run down and playing catch up !-- Been playing musical buckets with RO water and wine !-- U know how it goes ? -- Water -wine -water -wine !-- It's complicated !--
What up Cane ?
Morning Dog !
We back in he upper 70's next week !-- Glad winter is over !--That was bad !

This is what I've been dealing with all week
57adc1a243509452987278c0a3930d82.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks Bud ! --

Hey Rose --they need that Priece dude !-- He's the only one who nows how a democratic government works !

Yes 500 isn't very high but take three or four. I take three that are 1500 mg.. It is helping my back now.. I really hope it takes the inflamation out of your face in the morning. I take it morning and night. A little coconut oil might help too. turmeric likes fat, or butta!
Good job keef.

Rose --I'll start with 2 and work my way up !-- I'll take them with my caps and I chase the caps with a spoon of oil unless it's meal time !-- Not so much for my face !-- When I fell I bulged several disc in my neck !-- When it gets inflamed it's like there is a delay in what I want my left arm to do !-- When it's very inflamed if I pick up something like a glass it may just slide out my grip although I feel I have a secure grip !--- It can be clumsy !-- Best I can explain it anyway !--

Got a 2 1/2 gallons of 5 of blackberry wine in the freezer !-- Come tomorrow It should yield a couple bottles of nice brandy !-- Then the other water bottle ! -- Cherry and Strawberry bout ready too !--

I haven't even smoked this Hoe Berry thing but this is not gonna work for me !-- I expect a little stretch in early bloom !-- 5-6 inch internode spaces is too much for me !-- I slap it with that B.B. she'd be an outdoor Monster !-- Plant structure wise !-- Strong stems and stalk but I got too much other stuff to try to grow this Thang !-- I don't have room !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back