Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud -- Before U start dreaming about the beach !-- U know I could go to jail for as little as a joint !--

Trust me my friend I haven't forgot that part that's why am still here And not there

what up ofc, thats about all i got for the moment. still trying to grapple with the fact that it si a moanday morning.

Good morning OFC.....cold and wet here, every Morning it's an ice rink....:48:

Morning O.F.C. !--
Ugh !-- Where my pipe ? --Oh ! That hurts !-- Better than yesterday just stiff and sore !

73/60 temps today !-- Overcast at the beach !

Recover bout 1/2 gallon Blackberry Brandy from that 2 1/2 gallons of Wine and got the other half in the freezer !--Then there's the Strawberry and Cherry after that !----Grow looks good enough ! -- B.B. in da pipe !
An Outlaws work is never done !

I think 3 or 4 to start rose hope your having a good night

Good morning all,

Better pop 6 Budlight. We have a winter wonderland at least 6 inches out there of snow. We don't usually get much snow in this part of the state. I can drive in snow well, but the rest of the gearhead's don't ..... Should i go to my trainer? i don't think so...

So ya know i got some harley clones from some mysterious 70 year old man... a deal thru my grow shop... ten bucks each. We dunked them in spinoside when they came...no thrip...BUT.....wait for it ..... (*%&^%^& Spider Mites! Haven't had those in some years... So I SNSd them... Ya know i am about sick of bugs... Should throw the clones out in the snow.. I guess I will order some beneficials and spread them out thru mb rb and my grows... sheesh... it is winter for gods sake...
THank you for listening...

She off to bed Rose !-- She get outta bed after pneumonia and do 4 --12 hours night shifts in a row !-- She beat !-- Dam bugs !-- I have come to realize it is a continuing war !-- I figure if I want to grow fine weed I have beat them everytime they show up and show up again they will ! -- I have a little --The White -x- Black Rose being sexed !-- Umbra bred it --I think he should call it Black and White -or -White and Black -Grey ?
Looks like the kinda plant I'm looking for !-- Week or so I may finally get to sex the only example of
B.B. King -x- Tranquil Elephantizer !--D.D.'s -- Blue Elephant ! -- If it is a boy !-- I keep him anyway for a breeder !--- They's something outstanding there and I'm gonna find it !

Anyone gonna do any breeding this winter ? -- I got the last of this B.B. King pollen and I think I maybe should use some before it goes bad !-- I may throw a GG#4 into bloom and breed it to the B.B. -- I shouldn't have cloned that mutated GG#4 limb !-- Been nothing but a pain in the a** !
Rose stay off the streets !-- U can drive on snow but what about the other people on the road ?
Probably dangerous out there !

Rose,,that sucks. Breaks my heart to hear this crap happening to someone so giving and caring. I hope you kill those little basterds Rose. Are the clones small enough to dip them in something or clean them with alcohol and water?

DD i hope ya get to feeling better. You make Weedhopper laugh with your post.

Keef,,you make her better okay Bro .

My Cowboys lost by 3 last night, ,,damnt. Not that it really matters, ,we have already clinched a playoff birth. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Anyone gonna do any breeding this winter ? -- I got the last of this B.B. King pollen and I think I maybe should use some before it goes bad !-- I may throw a GG#4 into bloom and breed it to the B.B. -- I shouldn't have cloned that mutated GG#4 limb !-- Been nothing but a pain in the a** !
Rose stay off the streets !-- U can drive on snow but what about the other people on the road ?
Probably dangerous out there !

Keef definitely breed that GG4 i'm definitely going to do some breading this winter just not sure with who and with what yet everything is still such a mess out there Took a bubblelicious clone yesterday and one strawberry rhino things are slowly moving along just playing about beat the heat game now that I added a bunch of extra 1000s

Good morning all,

Better pop 6 Budlight. We have a winter wonderland at least 6 inches out there of snow. We don't usually get much snow in this part of the state. I can drive in snow well, but the rest of the gearhead's don't ..... Should i go to my trainer? i don't think so...

So ya know i got some harley clones from some mysterious 70 year old man... a deal thru my grow shop... ten bucks each. We dunked them in spinoside when they came...no thrip...BUT.....wait for it ..... (*%&^%^& Spider Mites! Haven't had those in some years... So I SNSd them... Ya know i am about sick of bugs... Should throw the clones out in the snow.. I guess I will order some beneficials and spread them out thru mb rb and my grows... sheesh... it is winter for gods sake...
THank you for listening...

Rose pick up some ladybugs they can't hurt if anything they get really hungry and eat every little bug in the grow room not to mention they're good company for the plants I keep adding some every so often just as an extra preventative measure

Will do Bud but I'm gonna wait till I sex that Blue Elephant thing !-- I'm always looking for a girl !-- I feel kinda guilty hoping it is a boy !-- It's a boy ? - I breed it to the G.G. # 4 -- Don't know what the children will be like but with those combined bloodlines -- U can bet your a** it's gonna rock your world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back