Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw canada take a step back in MMJ evolution yesterday, with the arrests of the Emery's

I was watching that on the news last night that's crazy it's all about the money as long as you pay your millions of dollars to have your proper licenses and jump through all the hoops you're all good and I'm pretty sure old Mark isn't cool with a lot of their politics i'm just glad I stuck my nose in and got my licenses and my prescription when I did because once they give it to you they can't take it away the only thing I didn't get a license for was for selling I'm legal for 49 plants but they say I'm only allowed to hold a pound at a time anything more than that I have to destroy it they say too bad you guys didn't live closer I'm going to have some pretty awesome bonfires hahaha

Watching UFC,,smoking a bowl,and drinking a cold bud.

Just read where they turned him loose about an hour ago, Canada eh ?

Yeah I didn't think they would be able to hold him for very long he definitely has lots of money he's just not willing to pay the government the millions of dollars that they require further ** permits and licenses eh hahaha hope you're having a good night so far kraving

Marijuana Policy Project !--- We change laws !--

I just knowingly broke the no politics rule !

Yeah i can remember when we didnt need commercials, , to keep the Passion going.

Took a lot of guts for me to crawl out from under my rock !---They probably hunting me right now !-- I am here as a political statement !-- I'm tired of hiding !-- I want the dam law changed and don't much care who does it ! -- Is not the end of national prohibition our goal ?-- It is mine !--Am I at the wrong place ?

Morning OFC it's -2 Now and 10 be the warmest today. Hope you folks north of me be ok.
Heck most of us is cold, Got me thinking of moving way west.

I be about as far West as you can get and it's friggin freezing here.....:confused2:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr,,,crap its cold. My old *** hurts in this weather. Well,,i dont really have an *** anymore,,but my bones hurt. :smoke1:

Morning cane, Looks like we all be cold then. Guess I will stay here.

G' mornin' all, I slept till 9:30....wow. mid 70's with a misting rain here today. Coffee and a 1" x 1" square of Hash Fudge and I'm good for the first half of the day. Peace

hi guys..a BALMY 10 here this morning and mr rb is sick.... poor guy. I have had a joint, turmeric, and coffee. i be fine.
So my christmas tree has 3 ornaments on it... what is the hurry. Maybe i wont do it this year.
I have awesome news.. Ya know those harley clones i got from some secret 70 year old dude that i haven't met and I paid ten bucks each? Well, he put in a third and said to tell me it was thc. so i have been looking at that plant for a month, thinking what the hell. I transplanted it and found a name tag and....ready for it?????? 9#hammer. My daughters new dispensary favorite indica to fight pain and get some sleep. She had just told me about it last week, and here it is in my bathroom?? Serendipitous?

She got me a dispensary pack of joints for christmas and there is 9 pound hammer in there so i can try it soon..woo hoo.
That's the news from lake wobegon where all the men are barfing and the women are all stoned.

PS, mr cane is so far west he could fall in a very cold pacific ocean if he got too stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back