Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Still haven't got it going yet. Got to fine my coffee and a bowl will do.

I am here as a political statement !--Instead of keeping my happy a** quite and in the shadows which would have been safe but I chose to come out the shadows in order to help bring about a political change !-- I want Cannabis legalized on a national level which is a political issue !
I would like to condemn those politicians against it and support those in favor !-- This ain't no country club !-- I get caught I go to jail !-- I understand the lack of enthusiasm for legalization in the free states !-- U just seem to forget that it is all temporary !-- U could have the same green rights I got with the stroke of a pen !
There is nothing about anything here that is not political ! -- I aim to see it the end of prohibition and that is a political !

What am I missing here? More political crap. I'm beginning to think this thread is going to h%LL.

Keef,,smoke a bowl Bro. No political crap on the forum,,keeps the forum as it has always been. Different from the REST.
We got off track there for a bit,,and THATS OVER.

What am I missing here? More political crap. I'm beginning to think this thread is going to h%LL.

Nope,,there is NO MORE POLITICAL crap on this forum. We had enough drama. Time to get back to the Passion.

I am here as a political statement !--Instead of keeping my happy a** quite and in the shadows which would have been safe but I chose to come out the shadows in order to help bring about a political change !-- I want Cannabis legalized on a national level which is a political issue !
I would like to condemn those politicians against it and support those in favor !-- This ain't no country club !-- I get caught I go to jail !-- I understand the lack of enthusiasm for legalization in the free states !-- U just seem to forget that it is all temporary !-- U could have the same green rights I got with the stroke of a pen !
There is nothing about anything here that is not political ! -- I aim to see it the end of prohibition and that is a political !

No ,,,,you are not here to make a Political statement,,,you are here to grow or talk about growing , help ppl grow,,and smoke with your friends. Norml is for Political Statements.
You shouldn't threaten to leave because the MP is enforcing thd rules that has kept us Above all the crap that happens on other forums.

I have yet to get the Blueberrys with Weed. My taster must be bad. Sure wish i could. Sounds awesome my friend.

Dang Bro,,i gotta get me some of that. I love the Taste of Weed and all the different taste of the Strains.

9# Hammer is some nice gear, grape and lime flavors and it flowers heavy and fast, usually done in 55-60 days. Nugs are rock hard too...

We had a few plants in the last grow to see how they would do with the new setup. Just really looking how they did. The King Louie got a whole lot more lemon hard candy taste. It is subtle, but very tasty. The GDP did not turn purple, but it did get a very dark green and then frost over to a white fur. It tastes purple. Not grape or berry, hard to describe. Hits hard. Cherry limeade, hhmmmm cherry is pronounced and a dank musty taste. Chiesel is funk. The sour d and cheese have a great blending of smell and flavor. Previous flowerings were light and airy. These were dense but not huge buds. The rosin of this is a top contender. I did some of the Tahoe OG as rosin and it hit hard and it was tasty. Just very OG.

My favorite taste is pine. I know im weird, ,but i have always loved the sweet smell of pine and the taste it has.

Yeah Bro ,,i had some of that a couple months ago. Had a nice piney smell.
You know whats funny. When i was a young man,, i hated Skunks,,,now i love that smell,,,, Lol

:joint4: I can't wait to see how it turns out for Rose sounds like a pretty awesome strain

Just curious if anybody grows with General hydroponics and if so how long do you guys flush for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back