Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shiny top piece is the back side of the light board !-- Not much to them if U could get parts !-- One half works it is either that driver thing or the light board !

My phone it don't do trick stuff like that Hopper !

Your phone will do the same thing my friend. Instead of the pointer,,you use your finger instead. Forget it,,,cant teach an old dog a new trick. :rofl:

I know that's true Hopper !-- I can e-mail --goggle and find my way here !-- Only kilt 2 smart phones getting this far !

If 2 black boxes connect to the fans. Then swap the other 2 connectors and see if the other side comes on. Then we just need to find a replacement

You say u have 2 of them. If its the box at least you gain another light

Or flip the light board a 180 and hook it up and see if the other side comes on !-- I haven't been behind that light board backer but my bet is they hooked up in series and one chip on one side if out !-- I got 2 like this !
Time to do something !-- I would prefer to just buy another light board or driver but no -I can't find them but I don't know bout stuff like this !-- I can fix it if I had parts !

I know what U saying Hippy !-- See those 2 connectors hanging from the light board ? -- I can just take the whole lid and flip it around so I can hook them up to the opposite driver !-- Same side won't work ? -- It's the light board !-- Opposite side works it's the driver !

Made sense in my mind anyway !-- If I could get parts I could snatch a driver -- fan or light board out a light and have it working again in 10 minutes I'd like to be able to change light boards too all veg. Or all bloom !
The Mars Hydro got a 2 switches on the side marked veg. and bloom !-- 300 watts of light and if one is on and the other off --U got a 150 watts light !

Hopper I found a way to post a link !-- Get D.D. to do it !-- She playing what she link to ?-- I'm scared !

Trying to find my place in this new world order and I got a question !-- When it comes to the news ? -- Can we believe the weather report or are they lying about that too !-- I get confused easily !

Yes, that hit the spot. Could, I make coffee. I don't think so. Yes, I'm going crazy. I'm still alone. And, I'm afraid at night. I'm all lock up, got the dogs, and I am well protected. Have not shoot my 45 yet. I think it will happen today when the sun come up. I watch a video on how to shoot a gun. So, I'm all set. I have shoot a 25 before. So, I am not gun shy. Just a little on the caution side.

Had a S**** Day yesterday. I have a feeling today is going to be better. Can't believe I'm wide awake. I know, I'll go see if there is a scary movie on. That sure will help. It pitch dark out there. Time for the willy's.:bolt:

Morning, Wake and Bake. Just got done watching Into the Blue. It was a good movie to watch while stone. Did, some, chair dancing with the music at the end. :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back