Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking from my glass cone pipe. Waiting for the sun to raise. I'm cleaning the silverware draw out. And, I have a window in front of the sink. No, curtain. I can not stand in front of a window in the dark. I can not see what out there, I had to many pee and tom's when I was young. No, Mom or Dad home. Awful ........

Up Date on my grow. Well, I think, I put mj into flowering to soon. And, I know, I over water to much. Thing are not looking so good. H 78, T 79. I do not know how to get the H down. I have posted picture in the past. I just can not seem to post them now. Sorry, if that bother anybody.

I'm seeing lady bugs out in the yard. Going on a hunt later. :joint:

Morning O.F.C. !

Ness girlfriend ain't no body gonna get thru the pack to hurt U !-- No one is gonna walk up to a house at night with Mastiff -Pit Bulls or any big dog !-- Another thing !-- If U gonna shoot that .45 use both hands !--It's gonna kick like a mule !-- U Think there is a problem outside at night !-- Loose the hounds !
Somebody sneaking around my house at night I want to quietly slip out the back door into the dark with them !-- Let the hunter become the hunted !-- That moment when they realize they are not alone in the dark !-- Priceless !

Ness with those dogs U don't even need a gun !-- They are not gonna let anyone hurt U !-- I got little bitty dogs but they job is just to wake me up and point which way !-- I got 3 --30 round mags for the SKS --If I can't solve the problem with 90 bullets -- I grab the close in gun !-- That pump 12 gauge ain't a hunting gun it shoots 7 times !--I'm after this army gun called a SAW !--I got a nervous trigger when it comes to fully automatic and end up spending all my time reloading! -- SAW got 3 round burst and can use a belt instead of magazines !-- I am proficient with firearms (and explosives ) !-- Everyone knows I'm about a crazy mofo anyway !-- Instead of chopping my house down with gunfire if it's dark they in my element and I'm the hunter !

Lights on !-- I'm sexing something from Umbra called Wonder Berry !-- It's a Plush Berry --Williams Wonder
Cross --Is that right Umbra !-- Check the girls and more coffee and work this pipe!

What up Umbra !--I don't see any hair yet but I think it's a girl !- Started 4 seed and ended up with just the one !-- Soon as I get things straightened out I'm going back into the seed and Trying that Delta Wave again !--Had 1 out of 4 come up then it died !
D.D. and I were counting confirmed girls we got from what varieties and the unsexed seed plants --- We where I wanted to be with most of what I wanted !-- Time to start growing them a little bigger !-- I think I built a pretty firm base to build on with this plant !

I got a dozen girls from a dozen varieties with another half dozen varieties to sex !-- Keef been Berry, Berry busy collecting girls !-- Still looking for a lemon !

Blah,blah,blah,ba,blah. Now i got a headache. :rofl:

Just messen wit ya Keefer.

I am chatty ain't I Hopper !-- What U got planned today Cuz ?--- Won't no body wake up and come out to play !-- Bunch a Stoners! --

Night before last D.D. was up talking about how high she was !-- She ask me the next day what had she been smoking? -- Taste like B.B. but kicked my *** !-- It was B.B.King that much is true !-- That was the pipe test for the first of my mutants !-- Blow the whistle and let's do this thing !

Keef, the attraction of the Lemon Tree isn't the lemon taste as much as it is the 24% THC.

Umbra and that is a problem ? -- I want a good lemon because I want to do bad stuff and things to it !-- I've done something to the B.B. !-- I don't have to see anything to know !-- Don't even care what it was !

Morning, Wake and Bake. Just got done watching Into the Blue. It was a good movie to watch while stone. Did, some, chair dancing with the music at the end. :dancing:

That's a super good movie I just watch that the other night :48:

Morning Bud !-- I thought I had run all the cuts from that Bubblicious -- The mom of that --B.B. -Bubblicious cross U growing -- I still got some !-- All I got left of her are cuts that survived the Zombie Juice !-- Mane I got a 9 pm buzz at 9 am !--

Good morning peeps.

Howard spent the night in er... Not sure what is wrong but we will find out. He goes back to my vets this morning. Poor guy.
smoke um if you gotum

Good morning peeps.

Howard spent the night in er... Not sure what is wrong but we will find out. He goes back to my vets this morning. Poor guy.
smoke um if you gotum

Sure hope he's going to be OK Rose hope your morning gets a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back