Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening OFC.
Half time sucks. Hope all is enjoying the game. Or Not.

Evening Nick !-- Then we'll just have to get U a purple !-- I got GDP-X- Black Rose but I'm not sure if will show color !-- I do though have 3-4 GDP-x- BPU -- One of them should show some color !-- My favorite color lately is White !-- Sparkly- Sparkly -White !-- We'll find some color !

I started some of the Blueberry and some of the Blueberry X Bubbalish, I probably won't have room for any more until summer. What am I saying? I don't have room now. I'm going to work up a collecton of strains I like but I can really only ad a few at a time. I kinda want to find that one or two that I think are special. Kinda like a good whiskey, you know, special occasion stuff. Once I find one then I guess I'll just have to find another, you know how it goes.:vap-Bong_smoker:

All I know is Rose said I'm the Keeper of the Clones !-- I got a butt load of varieties and sooner or later they gonna wanna travel !

Yeah, I'm not trying to hang on to a bunch of different varieties, just a few good ones and then the stuff I grow for everyday consumption. I can't ride my scoot on some of the Indicas that I have smoked. They be great at night but not so hot during the day.

Kraven, i don't know if i have ever smoked gdp, it must be good for sleep? Do you love it? I have a blackberry kush that is indica I haven't tried yet.

St Nick, i love a good sleep medicine but I prefer a speedy one during the day.

Darn birds let that one get away....not doin the dirty bird any longer :(

Both my gdp and skywalker og will knock you down hard. Tahoe will just f you up.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Still not feeling like a spring chicken this morning but I'll survive !--

Nick -- How am I supposed to know what varieties I want unless I collect them and go thru them to see which I like best ? -- I hope to thin it down this year to maybe 4-5 varieties ?

O.K. old people-- let's do this Wake and Bake !-- Get this day started the right way way !

I love the way the country is coming together since the election !-- A fine example of how democracy and minority rule works !--

Finished cleaning / changing two rez's and up potting the next turn. Now time for a cup of joe, and I'm off for CO2. Getting most of the do list outa my way first thing on Monday. :)

Good Morning OFC. Wake and Bake it is. :bong2: So, you don't have to hold the smoke in when you hit on it. I always hold in my smoke. I'll test this out.

Kraven that is a pretty boy you have there.

Time to load up the pipes and work on a good buzz here. Everyone have a Good High Day.

OFC, I'm going to order some flower pots for a inside grow. I'm thinking 1 or 2 gallon pots. I'm thinking 2 gal, but I'm wondering if I should try 1 gal. What does anyone think? I have my plant in 3 gal pot and I think that is to big for a inside grow. :farm:

Umbra looks like you got the last pack of fruity pebbles kicking around everywhere I've looked it sold out now you'll definitely have to keep me posted how that one comes along hope everyone is off to a great start this morning

Umbra looks like you got the last pack of fruity pebbles kicking around everywhere I've looked it sold out now you'll definitely have to keep me posted how that one comes along hope everyone is off to a great start this morning
They are still available from greatlakesgenetics. They may not ship to Canada, but they are available.

The big favor of the week out here is blue zskiddles. Taste a lot like FPOG.

They are still available from greatlakesgenetics. They may not ship to Canada, but they are available.

Stuff like this and the lemon tree is the reason why I would want to move to the United States we just can't get stuff like that here :(

Naw you hang where your at, the US is sorta having a few growing pains :rofl:.....if you look hard enough you will find what you want in Canada....just takes some looking, maybe a few different sites??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back