Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just swapped my bloom lights to one hour one, one hour off. Going for 3.4zpw this go round. till i get everything dialed in at least. with a new flux capacitor i should be doing closer to 4.5zpw and for you guys that ain't in the "know", zpw is Zip Per Watt.

:cool:YD I had someone say something similar before, about something else and when I broke out uncontrollably laughing, I realized they were serious.

Well here's my nurse Larry he told me everything I needed to know too bad because he's a really handsome looking thing I guess too bad there's no use for him in this garden. I'll have to say I really like plants that grow nine blades
9603f96eed6e213146bc8e02d09869e7.jpg

I've had those moments. when i was about 12 years old my sister (four years older than me) asked me which pedal was the gas, and which one was the brake. I laughed because surely it must be a joke. nope. even the little words on the brake pedal that said "disc brakes" didn't help her. she cried, i got in trouble over that one.
I am a firm believer in giving a man as much rope as he asks for. feel free to tell me how much you don't know, while i keep my trap shut and learn from the mistakes of others.

I'm gonna sit here for a bit and try to figure out the last 10 posts???

I'm gonna sit here for a bit and try to figure out the last 10 posts???
i was being a jackass, don't worry brother, it did not go above your head, it went directly beneath it. haha

hahaha...i'm stoned stupid so was just trying to connect the dots.

My trainer tried to kill me...Do i look like a young person? I don't think so.. What in the world was she thinking... reverse crunches with a bar? WHAAAAAT

I am fine, i can't believe it but i am.

Hey ness. i like 5 gallon pots for me... so I would sitck with your 3 if you can.

Budlight, you only got one plant out of those NL seeds? bummer. He was pretty.

If i am going to pollinate a few girls this bloom run, what week would be best? i have some Blackberry Snow Lotus pollen, figured to dust most of the girls. should give me some beans to roll the dice with. I don't want a full seed run, but i understand yield will suffer regardless. I have nine strains in bloom, a few i was not going to mess with, but i have my eye on about 6 that i would like to pollinate. .
Rose, You are as young as you want to be. How is Mr. Wilson doing?

Gonna be some interesting crosses fosure....bet you find a gem in there.

Here he is YD, i called him over for a pic. Got him as he was leaving. He is huge isn't he for a 6-month-old pup? I know a lot is his puppy hair, but still he is getting big under there.. Excuse the messy house, i am recovering that old rocker. The sun is shinning, I am giddy. Hey where are you Keef? I hope you don't have the flu.

View attachment DSCF4617.jpg

View attachment DSCF4618.jpg

Evening O.F.C. !--

Rose I can't tell U what I was doing today !-- It would break the no politics rule ! --

I've had a bad attitude today so I didn't need to be hanging out with U guys ! -- I think it is just wacky brain chemistry from the injury !-- I have some mood swings U guys don't need to see ! -- It'll pass !--

Dog -- If I can hit 400 --500 grams per square meter in a 3 1/2 cycle I'll live with it !

I have been wearing the same baseball cap forever. I just got a valentine's day gift in the mail today. A new HD baseball cap. Thanks sweetie. She sent dog chicken jerky treats for the dogs too.

Evening OFC
Keef do not go to The Great Lakes Genetics My VCD is in over drive.

Umbra's got a girlfriend... Nice going Umbra. Must have been that wedding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back