Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the climate people got thier global warming data backed up before the new administration shut them down !-- It's hot most of the time here so except for stronger storms we don't see much else !
D.D. coming back home today they informed her they made a mistake and it will be Saturday before she can move in and she doesn't want to stay with her Cousins till then !--
What we smoking today ?

I hope the climate people got thier global warming data backed up before the new administration shut them down !-- It's hot most of the time here so except for stronger storms we don't see much else !
D.D. coming back home today they informed her they made a mistake and it will be Saturday before she can move in and she doesn't want to stay with her Cousins till then !--
What we smoking today ?

Keef my BB King is coming along pretty good but still no blueberry smell i'll post a pic of her later today

Bud U never know about these things !-- It hasn't been cubed or stabilized in any way !-- Those seed will have some varieties in them !-- U could get blueberry - blackberry or the plant may only have that potential !
I'm betting U gonna get some blueberry !-- She got big bones and can hold lots of weight ?
Dog I had some experience dodging stuff during my first marriage !-- U got to do the bob and weave !--
These days I would probably chunk sheet back !-- I ain't quick as I was when I was younger !

Morning Troopers, Watching chainsaw massacre and getting really seriously medicated today. I have pain. Pain in my foot, pain in my back, and just general pain. Im'a in need of some hi-test buddage.

:48:

That's what I did Nick !-- Decarbed good bud and took 4 caps with some coconut oil !-- Pack this pipe with some sparkly bud and throw down !-- I keep hearing this myth about getting too high !-- Not sure I ever been too high ! -- Wanna see if we can get too high ? --

St Nick, i am going to tell you what i tell everyone else. Turmeric for pain and inflammation. I hope you feel better.

YD, that plate wall looks like an old lady lives here... I guess one does. Plates on the wall and pot growing in 3 places..lol But thanks. And yes, Wilson is at that really ornery stage..
Today is mr rb 66 birthday..

Budlite, what kind of leaf is that joint wrapped in? I have never seen that before.
Keef, I am glad DD is coming home for the week. I miss her. lol

What ya reading Kraven?

St Nick, i am going to tell you what i tell everyone else. Turmeric for pain and inflammation. I hope you feel better.

YD, that plate wall looks like an old lady lives here... I guess one does. Plates on the wall and pot growing in 3 places..lol But thanks. And yes, Wilson is at that really ornery stage..

Budlite, what kind of leaf is that joint wrapped in? I have never seen that before.

What ya reading Kraven?
I wrapped it in some leaf off of the nurse Larry boy that I had just taken out

I cut back Rose I'm only growing in 2 places now ! -- I can't seem to make a male to save my life !-- I mean I do got Herman the Wonder Berry he ain't for everyone !-- I have an unsexed B.B. ? -- What I'm after is a big a** bag of feminized seed each from a dozen varieties ! -- I got work to do !-- If it cost me 1,000 seed to make a tetraploid ? -- Then I'll take a half dozen !

Today it's "This Changes Everything: Capitalism vs. The Climate, by Naomi Klein"

Good book, both provocative and a perspective. Time for another coffee and a quick toke.

Bud U never know about these things !-- It hasn't been cubed or stabilized in any way !-- Those seed will have some varieties in them !-- U could get blueberry - blackberry or the plant may only have that potential !
I'm betting U gonna get some blueberry !-- She got big bones and can hold lots of weight ?
Dog I had some experience dodging stuff during my first marriage !-- U got to do the bob and weave !--
These days I would probably chunk sheet back !-- I ain't quick as I was when I was younger !
I remember my ex throwing something at me and my throwing a pillow at her. After all it was a throw pillow. Unfortunately I hit the mantle above the fireplace. On it was a schoolhouse clock form 1832 and a gargoyle from Notre Dame's down spout, and they got smashed.

What ya reading Kraven?

I take turmeric also.

A throw pillow after all???? LOL That is funny, sorry about the clock and gargoyle though.

I have never been a thrower.. I need to learn that.

Keef, glad you don't have the flu. I am glad you took your turmeric too. Me too. 3 of them.

Sometimes words can mean different stuff !-- This one time when I said " I'll flip U for it ?" -- I think I musta been misunderstood !-- Because when I did ? -- I didn't win !

Good for you Umbra, does it help your arthritis in your hands? How are you Umbra?

i broke my wife's pipe last night. she left it on the counter, near the edge and i bumped into it and knocked it down, right onto the ceramic tile. four pieces, she was bothered by it, was her first pipe. she had it for a little more than two years. I felt bad for her. i was so careful not to even use it. I never wanted it to be me if it got broke. turns out it was anyway. well damn...

Keef here's a pic of that BB King :)

97a2e071a88ba4285a6e736791ba7c8a.jpg

Couple other ones I took as well this morning

1481c4bd6b9fe364cd54d7cda46b8548.jpg

509a47cd5c336cec3a23a6dcd1166a8b.jpg

Work it Bud !--

Rose U quick !-- I thought I caught it in time !-- Guess not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back