Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef here's a pic of that BB King :)

97a2e071a88ba4285a6e736791ba7c8a.jpg

Couple other ones I took as well this morning

1481c4bd6b9fe364cd54d7cda46b8548.jpg

509a47cd5c336cec3a23a6dcd1166a8b.jpg
Nice bueatiful grow Bud. Your a :farm: for sure.

She a Sativa clone Nick ? Never quite got over bloom she doing single or 3 finger leaves ?-- The leaves not across from each other either ?--- Then I could be so high I'm just making sheet up too ?

Figured I would roll up a big fat joint and puff it with you guys hope everyone's having a good evening those trusses sure look good Nick

464337a0aa49b3670998ea7dfb745322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bud just love your joint. I bet it smoke good.:ccc:

Oh yea....she is gonna go long but she should fill in...where you get that sat looking girl at? She may take some weeks to finish. Not too uncommon to see'em three leaf like that early on (in my limited knowledge). She is gonna be sexy fosure. May have to move her to an 11/13 to get her to move along, may help with her looking like she might be trying to revege. She still looks healthy so I wouldn't fuss. Green mojo man.

See some nice pharming going on here...
How about a puff have a little BB.King going on here...

My felmale dog Lillie is getting ready to have her pups, she is panting and will not eat today. She is close anyways. We will see. Keeping a close eye on her. Got to fine my pipe. Yes, there it is.

Let me hit that thing !-- Cane I bred the B.B. to the Tranquil Elephantizer and I got more blueberry !--
Might have me a nice Strawberry! -- I'm getting hints off one and not the other and it's early !-- From 5he looks of the trichs --Umbra didn't give up any potency to get it either !-- Looking for a purple pheno of GDP-x- BPU too ! -- Lots of fine stuff down here !

U know why she look like a sativa Kraven ? -- That's Nick's Thai !-- Bet she takes every bit of 3 months to finish !-- When I saw those long thin leaves I knew it had to be !-- Bet she smokes nice !-- U bring the seed back yourself Nick ?

Hey Hippy there's something I forgot to tell U about turning that wine into brandy and why I let mine brew until it is very dry !-- When U freeze it U not only concentrate the alcohol if there is any sugar left U concentrate it to !-- It can be way too sweet !-- Let the yeast eat all the sugar -- kill them and slightly sweeten !---

U know why she look like a sativa Kraven ? -- That's Nick's Thai !-- Bet she takes every bit of 3 months to finish !-- When I saw those long thin leaves I knew it had to be !-- Bet she smokes nice !-- U bring the seed back yourself Nick ?

This is the stuff I was saying grows like a vine. The buds look like the foxtails some stuff produces at the end of the run. This is 3 weeks into flower and its still growing stems faster then bud. I.m figuring 11-12 weeks.

I brought home seeds from Thailand that is true. In 1976. I still grow it but not as often as I used to. Over the years growing outside (I never grew inside until 5 years ago) it seems to have selfed itself into less then it was and it almost always throws a few nanners, but it is good weed if you wait it out.

This is an un=named strain from Nirvana that came from you actually. I killed two males just like 'em but I did keep some clones of the females. I saw where Nirvana is advertising something called a Super Sativa,,,,,, so I wondered. I guess we'll know in a couple of months.:vap-Bong_smoker:

besides the golden ticket, I decided to run a few skywalker og to see how they would do with my current setup. The nugz on the Tahoe were so dense the grinder couldn't break them up. These are even denser than that. Golf balls

View attachment IMG_0747.JPG

:vap- silver vapor:
besides the golden ticket, I decided to run a few skywalker og to see how they would do with my current setup. The nugz on the Tahoe were so dense the grinder couldn't break them up. These are even denser than that. Golf balls

Wow that is absolutely beautiful man

hey nick, i have freebie two blister packs from nirvana from about 6 months apart and they both grow the same, super stretchy. wonder if it is the same strain??
Umbra, the golden ticket sounds like it was aptly named. what are you going to use, a woodchipper?

Morning Potheads. Im getting ready to go get my hot breakfast at the Hotel,,,yummy. Lol
Damn,,it just hit me,,im gonna be doing this for close to 6 months.:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back