Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud sneak in there after lights out and take a whiff !-- That smell should be there or soon !

I'm going to venture out to the big city tomorrow for my eye appt. I'll look into the Tumeric thing. Never heard of it before, thanks.

Good for you Umbra, does it help your arthritis in your hands? How are you Umbra?
Hi Rose, the hands are good sometimes. It all helps. Sometimes even when I am not using my hands, I feel that burning needle in the joint sensation, but it passes. Lungs are getting better, and staying busy. All good I guess. A job that lasts more than 4 month wouldn't hurt, lol.

ST Nick, make sure the turmeric ( it is a root that they grind up for caps) has black pepper with it! It won't work without it. Another name for the black pepper is piperine. So all it should say is turmeric ( curcumin) and pepper... I take 3 2 x a day.

Umbra I hope you next job lasts longer. I am glad you are doing good, do you think the NAC is what is helping your lungs? I think it is pretty amazing too.

Doggie bath because I found a flea !-- U can sneak up on one dog maybe 2 but U gonna have to work to catch them last 2 !-- They hip they know what's going down !-- That little one is quick !

They so going to the vet this week !-- Shots and some those pills keeps fleas away ! -- Oh ! --That's gonna hurt tommorrow !-- No how bout that already hurts !-- More Tumeric ! --more caps! -- Maybe if I'm high enough I won't know it hurts ?
Little bastids make me hurt myself !

Anyone see SNL last week ? -- Melissa McCarthy playing Sean Spicer ? -- Rosie O'Donald has asked to play Bannon !-- I'm a fan of the show and Alex Baldwin doesTrump great in my book !-- Got nothing to do with politics !--- I'm talking about a comedy show !--U got to be careful what U say around here !-- Even if it's true !

Rose ! -- U so bad !-- When I want to learn to be bad !-- Will U teach me ? -- Cause that was ice cold !

Rose I'll be tickled to see another winner, it would be plain weird if that happened. I do finally have what I think is a "pretty" pic of a SF I just took down. May not be BPOM material, but it is a decent picture...and it's hard for me to get one just right. I need to take a photography class at the community college.

Just out of curiosity has anybody on here grown out anything from crop kings or known anyone who has or know anything about crop kings

Anyone see SNL last week ? -- Melissa McCarthy playing Sean Spicer ? -- Rosie O'Donald has asked to play Bannon !-- I'm a fan of the show and Alex Baldwin doesTrump great in my book !-- Got nothing to do with politics !--- I'm talking about a comedy show !--U got to be careful what U say around here !-- Even if it's true !

No,,,,,,,,,,,SNL a political program. Never,,,,,,,:smoke1:

Opps. Forgot about that one. I already spent 500 Bucks in my mind.
Keef I demand you go look at that site. Now.
Kravens 2 Month's in a Row. Congrats.
Hi Rose saw you Garden Journal, Looks Great.
Hi Ness wanna smoke a Bowl.

WoodHippy I'll be happy to smoke a Bowl with ya. This is going to be my first hit of the day. Had a long day in town and now it is time to relax:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back