Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, we keep getting hit with nasty storms, so this am is clean the yard again day. Peace

Morning O.F.C. !-- Fog and gonna get hot !-- Wake and Bake !-- I need more coffee !
Go get'm Hopper !

You need to get a job Keef,,,you have way to much time on your hands. Lol

Morning O.F.C....getting ready for school..:48:
Hopper you six months away from home?

I got a job Hopper !-- I grow weed and give U a hard time !-- Would U want someone like me working for U ? -- I am not a model employee and I smoke lots of weed !-- I got an attitude !-- ( So they say !-- I don't believe it ! )-- Take 2 other people watching me just to make sure I did the job !-- It is just not cost effective !-- Best I just be a pain in da a** !--

Hopper -- I got fired from every job I ever had except that last one where I got broke !-- When U threaten to bite the face off your boss while looking him in the eyes--- the job is pretty much over !--Then there was --Nope ! can't tell that one either !-- I was very good at what I did and never had a problem getting a new job !
So I sure as hell wouldn't hire me !-- That dude is trouble !

Hey I was a model employee till I got fu.... up..now what?.....

Well there is that Cane !-- I guess U could take up a hobby ? -- Then again maybe some of us should just grow weed !--

In Texas all eyes are on Austin and the mmj bills !-- Seems like something is happening !-- I think it is about time a Texas distributor step up !-- I mean really !-- I know some people that actually grow that stuff !

I will bet that there are a lot of people waiting...

I think I need to stay off eBay at night when I'm bored ordered a couple of these to play with 50 W LED chips with built-in drivers should be interesting to see how they work my T fives are just a bit short so I figured I'd put it above the two end spots of the one bin Plus I ordered 70 3W LEDs for my smaller veg bins can't wait for the stuff to get here should be fun little project

ef9086956b1d5b6644d619708f0cfe4d.jpg

Good morning ofc... It is snowing and we have a winter storm warning for ice until tomorrow. So, I have 5 joints rolled. I guess I will work in the bathroom garden today, i am thankful for the lights since we don't see sun here anymore..

WH, I wish you didn't have to have breakfast alone in a hotel room, but you are a great provider for your family so it is what you do.. I think you're wonderful.

Budlight, looks like you got some fun stuff to keep you busy.
Ok, I am lighting up number 1 joint..

Keef, tell DD hi.
Umbra, that should go in BOTM, it is quiet a looker.

Morning all, we keep getting hit with nasty storms, so this am is clean the yard again day. Peace

Is that little country grrl in your avitar gonna help ? :joint4:

Morning O.F.C. Time to wake :joint4:'n bake. Guess my calender is wrong. Eye appt. is tomorrow, not today.

Ran some errands !-- Getting hot out there !-- Tuck into this bowl and catch up with U guys !--

I wish she would, I'm getting tired of pushing the wheelbarrow. Rose...stay home, smoke out....too cold for travels imho. Finally done, gonna make a bite to eat, smoke a bowl and take a nap since we are gonna have a few thunderstorms this afternoon....most excellent napping weather.

Good morning OFC. Thanks for compliments Bud and Rose. We are still getting biblical floods and 40 days of rain. I think Sunday is the 1st day it is not going to rain in 3 or 4 weeks. Doing a seed run that should be interesting. BoC male hitting BoC, purple pineapple bomb, golden ticket, gdp, sdubb, and chisel girls.

Good morning OFC. Thanks for compliments Bud and Rose. We are still getting biblical floods and 40 days of rain. I think Sunday is the 1st day it is not going to rain in 3 or 4 weeks. Doing a seed run that should be interesting. BoC male hitting BoC, purple pineapple bomb, golden ticket, gdp, sdubb, and chisel girls.

That should be a good run those sound like some amazingness hope you're having a good day so far my friend

Hey Bud, you too. Been smoking on some BB King this morning. While I bred it a few years ago, I haven't had any in the garden in a while. popped a dozen or so beans and found 1 female I liked. Revegging her now along with a bunch of other testers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back