Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Cane !-- Besides I'm old and they get up in the air there's no place to hide !-- Swamp would be a different story but we don't got trees here !- Palm trees don't count !-Sometimes I do miss the swamp !

Afternoon OFC. Time for a bowl.

Rose, I have T5 with 3000 K light bulbs (4 2ft) going right now. Hanging Hydro Crunch T5 fluorescent 4ft 8 Lamp Grow Light System with 4 foot Pure Bloom T5 Fluorescent Bulbs today. Rose does fox tail mean when the fan leaf hang down? Sometimes my heat hits 81 but normally it is 75Tem and 50-65Hum. I thing I did not let my plant veg long enough. That could be one of the reasons it not growing good. I'll try and keep the heat down. What tem. is good for growing? Rose giving the pups and mother a little love for you. They all are doing good.

Oh good, I love puppy breath ness. give um a big ole hug.

Ness, the top of your plants are foxtailing, which to me looks like little rosettes of pot at the top of the cola. Some of mine do that and some don't. I wondered if it was the heat or if they are ready to come down? Also when you start a new grow, maybe you may want to top them so they have more stems with buds on them. I think you will like that bud in one of your cool pipes.

Keef, I suggest a test ride at least 3 times a day during Bikini season. Once a week will do the rest of the year.

Hay Keef kind of looks like a sea of green

0fdb80f5dc90edb759972b735754f374.jpg

And a quick shot of the BB King is not that good of a picture but it's hard to take one in those lights

2ab001d8257f3ee0c957798cd645effe.jpg

I wish I could get that pineapple chunk out of the back left corner though that is the most horrible part of ever grown and it has the most disgusting smell definitely never grow that one again

Looks like a SOG to me !-- If there some kind of rule about how many plants in a SOG or SCROG ? --Whatever it is U doing it right Bud !

Hey Nick it's gonna be brutal and there is always the risk of hitting something cause I ain't paying attention to where I'm going but I can do this !-- Bout 3 times a day ? -- I probably would need to get gas bout twice a year !

Oh good, I love puppy breath ness. give um a big ole hug.

Ness, the top of your plants are foxtailing, which to me looks like little rosettes of pot at the top of the cola. Some of mine do that and some don't. I wondered if it was the heat or if they are ready to come down? Also when you start a new grow, maybe you may want to top them so they have more stems with buds on them. I think you will like that bud in one of your cool pipes.

Rose, so, that is what foxtailing is. I didn't think the buds looked right. Rose it does look like the ambers are orange enough. I'm going to take it outside tomorrow and flush her. Last watering was with EM1. I think that was a good thing before flushing. I'm going to dry it and smoke it. Looking forward to it. And, in starting a new grow with new lights. Passing :bong2:.

Evening Ms. Ness !-- I hope U doing good !-- I needed to stay down today and heal up but there was just one more thing !-- So I feel high and beat up !

Whew man...I suggest we burn the evidence in several small fires BL.....man them girls look sexy.

Commencing evidence destruction ! -- Kraven it hurts when I do this !-- Where did my pipe go ? -- I was gonna --Oh !-- In my hand !-- and there's my lighter in the other !-- I need a toke !-- I need to quit getting so high !-- No that's just silly !

Keef, i was so dumb today, I watered my 5 gallon pots before I moved them.... duh. those were heavy. then i got stoned and moved to the wrong place. I moved all the vegging into the closet and flipped my girl in flower in the bathroom.. oh boy, i am excited to see how this light does for flower.

I ain't dragging no heavy grow stuff around anymore if I can help it Rose !-- I had an old pump and a piece if hose out today !-- After harvest when I clean and refill a box I been dipping most of it out then dragging the box over and dumping it down the shower drain !-- I'm bout to start moving my water with a pump thru a hose !--

good idea... I couldn't have lifted this stuff a year ago, we really do make new muscles even at our age.. except i am a lot older than you i think... Sleep well. How is dd doing?

Morning O.F.C. !-- I hope D.D. on time !-- She has a problem with that !-- Time to find my pipe ? -- Anyway Wake and Bake U old farts !

Did my little beach ride after I got baked !-- I'm trying to move more !-- Soft sand will work U on a scooter !-
Anyway come back home having some coffee and catching up on world events !-- It is hard not to comment on the state of affairs !-- Guess I get higher !

Good morning everyone just waiting for the girls to wake up so I can go out there and tie up that BB King she's getting pretty crazy I'm scared she's going to start breaking limbs hope you're feeling better today Keef

morning ofc.
i want to share a little bit i wrote the other day. i keep a notebook with me, sometimes i have a memory so vivid, i have to stop and write it down while it is fresh in my mind.

One of my fondest memories of my Dad.
I was young, about 7 years old. we are riding in the old Chevy truck, creeping through the main trail at our land, my dog Blackie is in the passenger floorboard, i am in the middle seat, and my dad is wearing a flannel jacket. headed into the woods to cut a few loads of firewood. me and Blackie was headed to play, and my dad was going to be cutting the wood. I remember at that age, my dad was the biggest thing, period. he was on a living legend status about that time for me. that short memory is so very vivid for me, i wish i could always remember it as clearly as i can now.
I go into the woods now, the land has been cut. i hardly recognize where i am anymore, but i can go to almost any spot there and close my eyes and remember the wild wonderful forest of my childhood, when 40 acres was a massive forest, boundaries distant and unseen by my eyes . i can see what it looked like then, pristine, shaded and cool, and alive with the noises of unseen critters. hours spent making mud and stick dams at the creek, the excitement of watching my dad fell a tree, as soon as it fell, shaking the ground with its untold weight, i would walk the length of it, stump to limb. the smell of fresh cut Red Oak, mixed with two stroke smoke, and the earthy musty smell of an old truck with a wet dog and the smell of cut wood, sweat and filth riding home with a job well done.
Times do change, the best dog i ever had has been gone for 18 years now, the 40 acres feels like a postage stamp, with it clear-cut i can see end to end now with a good vantage point. My dad is no longer held elevated to a large glamorous pedestal of a young child's mind. He is a meager man, like us all. faults and imperfections that i could not see at 7 years old.
I am now burdened with the weight of a mans world, much like my dad was in my memory, only i was too naive to understand then.
Oh the feeling of yesterday. of summer vacations that lasted a lifetime, endless sunny days when the bicycle wheels never stopped turning, fishing pole strapped to the handle bars, a backpack with drinks and snack cakes, a radio and good friends.
I had a childhood most my age would never imagine. hard work, long hours and penny pinching at each corner, and i loved every moment of it, i was raised with the character only earned through hard work, and the dedication to family above all else. I am truly thankful for my country upbringing.

Sir Isaac Newton figured it out. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
that is why love hurts us so bad when we lose a loved one. as much as we love, so shall we grieve. an equal and opposite reaction. in everything in life, even love. we can have no up, without the down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back