Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy friends, ,,today is Weedhoppers 61st BD,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaa.
Im doing fine Rose,,especially if i can get these freaking nose bleeds under control. Damn alergies kicking my noses butt.
Keef,,i love Watermelon Wine. Bring it on.

Happy Birthday Hopper ! -- Mane I'm just waiting for Watermelon season !-- I need to go check that Blue Berry it should be about ready !-- Got 5 lbs of Strawberries thawing out !-- The Strawberry is nice !-- Watermelon is better !

Afternoon OFC. Beautiful Day here. Sun is shining and the wind is blowing. Nice drying day for cloths on the line. Got two loads out.

The picture above didn't come out to good. Well, this is HD. This is what going on with her. Not much to look at but I'm letting it grow.

Work it Ness !--
Had some heavy stuff to move around in the grow !-- Spent some pain today !-- I'm pay for this tomorrow and maybe the day after !-- What else U gonna do ? - I pretty much got done what needed to be done !-- Put moving some furniture around off for a long time cause I knew how much pain it was gonna cost !-- So now I pay the price !-- I got a heat pack on my neck and just took a dose of caps big enough to melt most !
Filled the pipe up with some Nurse Larry or White Widow I forget !-- Anyway I'm building a mighty buzz so maybe I can mute the pain !-- If not maybe I can get high enough that I don't care that it hurts !--

I feel ya keef. I have been transplanting, spraying, cloning, moving dirt... it is tired out.

Ness, is it hot in your room? My plants sometimes foxtail like yours are doing if it is real hot in my grow? Looks like you will be able to fill your pipe with no problem. What light are you under again?

Been turning the master bedroom and bath into the grow but still had furniture that needed to come out -- Then tore the brewery down and moved it into the grow room !-- but before I could do that I had ripped that nasty carpet up a long time ago but didn't get much of the nail strip around the edges up and out !-- So I did that first !-- Got a Queen size water bed to come down and out and then It can be a grow room proper !

No more today Rose !-- I been planning on making a run at it but I didn't relish the pain !- Just got my mind right and got everything done I wanted to for now !-- I got what I need to double bloom just waiting on the plants! -- Got to plan this out !-- I'm starting to stiffen up !-- I'm eat something and take some more caps !--

She old but don't tell her !-- I be hanging with the White Widow this evening !-- She still got it !-- She stand shoulder to shoulder with these upstarts !--

We got a gallon of Blueberry Brandy !-- Strawberry wine is in the freezer !-- I been thinking this stuff need to be used as a mixer !-- Probably be tasty with a splash of 7 up? -- Tasty like it is !--but too tricky !-- Taste nice and U think this can't be very strong then you belly says --Whoa what's that burn ? -- Too late !-- U been sanctified !

GDP flowers store bought for the night.... Someday i will have my own. lol

I hear such good things about that GDP but never had the luxury myself of trying it maybe one day some Will land in my end of the world

By the way happy birthday Hopper hope you're having an awesome day buddy

Evening Bud !-- I got no straight up GDP but I got a couple crosses !-- GDP-x- Black Rose and GDP -x- The mighty BPU !-- Just about out of chances for a purple boy !-- My GDP-X-B.R. is not showing color - This it's first run so who knows ? -- May not show Purple! -- I do got a purple girl that does sport some nice Purple buddage in Purple Haze that I got from ?? Somebody !-- Still got some GDP-x- BPU that may show purple ?
Bud we might have to make a wager about whether I can get a live cut from South Texas to Canada ? -- I believe I can do such a thing !-- No sense in doing it for just one cut of one variety !-- Have I mentioned lately that I seem to have this GG#4 getting healthy and happy !-- Still small but I got it now !--

Keef that would be awesome I'm just getting ready to put that strawberry rhino to work and then I'll be sending you out the pollen I think I'm going to breed it with the white widow at the same time

Morning O.F.C. !-- Not moving so well this morning !-- Having some coffee and working on my second pipe
Caps are kicking in !-- I'll live !-- Catching up on the news and weather as is my daily ritual !-- I ain't saying nothing about politics but I did watch him SNL last night ! -- Get up old people !-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself ! -- Gonna be hot again today !-- I might better take some Tumeric too !-- Later my peeps !

Ummmmmm,,Black Coffee. Gonna enjoy my Sunday,,and get ready to head BACK outta town again. Yall have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back