Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working Little Brother. What up Bro? Yehaaaaaaaaaaa

This is me in my next life. And i know it looks little, ,but as long as i can reach it,,who the fk cares. :rofl:

Keef you got it going. I don't know how you can keep it up. You have will power and the happiness of growing. And, the pleasure of smoking. My Grandson smokes, he is the only one in the family that does. Thinking of trying to smuggle him up some H**h when it happens. I bought some seeds from some ware, I don't remember, well they send them in the middle of a CD. And, they were hard to fine at first. That is how I will send up the H**h to my Grandson. He is 21. Doing good so far in his life.

I seen the pics of Umbra's grow too !-- If I could verify that his Tahoe OG had rock hard buds and would rock your world and is all sorts of stanky dank ? --- I wouldn't be able to say it on the open forum !-- I'm not saying I've had some but I'm not saying I haven't but if I had I bet I woulda liked it a lot !-- I mean probably !-- If I woulda tried some !

Thank you all for the kind words. Hopper, I'm with you on this. As dank as I may grow, it is that competitive and there are that many really good growers here. In a nearby city, population is about 300,000 and there are about 10,000 growers, lol.

Wake Bake and cup of Joe....grinding up some hippy slayer....not planning on doing a thing today.

Morning O.F.C. !-
Foggy inside and outside this morning! -- Gonna burn off and hit 80 something today ! -- Where my pipe ?

Morning Folks. Wake and bake. Ordered a tent for veg this morning. Waiting on the label maker. Hope it will keep me from mixing them up. My largest BB King is Alternating nodes. Looking like Bubblicous x BPU All boys.

What up Hippy ? -- That's why I like to sex them small !-- Nothing like having to take down a nice big plant when it shows male !
D.D. on the way to Austin ! -- I gotta get out and get used to the scooter !-- 125 ccs of raw power ! --

I needs to go get my Blueberry Brandy out that block of ice !-- 80 proof be plenty strong !-- Strawberry ready to freeze too !-- Got another bag of Strawberries and some cans of Libby's pears in heavy syrup !-- The pear is nice but easy to get too sweet !-- Mott's Applesauce be fermenting away back there !-- I need more 5 gallon buckets to ferment in !-- I'm put some weed and some liquor up !-- Gotta make Hopper some Watermelon Brandy !-- I think he like it !

Morning O.F.C....Headed for some Tai Chi in the park...Great way to start the day....but first a taste of blueberry muffins....BPU X BB. :48:......love you all have a wonderful day.......

Is that some sort of Taco yur gonna eat at the park? :rofl:
Just playing Bro. Loved Bruce Lee when i was a young man. I was pretty good with Chucks. Course i totally beat my *** up till i got good with them. Lol

Good morning friends. We have a nice group here, just saying.

WH, how are you? Did you say tacos?

Cane, love ya back... I hope you don't freeze out there, i take it your not outside?

We had sun and it does a body good. I think we are going to have it again today, woo hoo.
Umbra, i hope you are feeling better today. Do you miss NJ?

Good to be back on 2 wheels !-- It ain't natural to have no clutch or gears -- Really gonna work just fine for scooting around the hood !
Tacos Mmm !-- Tell U one thing that ain't right !-- Putting cabbage on a fish taco !-- That's just nasty ! -- When we get everything settled down we need to have a tamale day !-- Smoke one of those big a** roast then D.D. do her magic !-- It's an all day job !-- Some blues , a buzz and D.D. like a sip or 2 !-- I'm not the best tamale maker I make them too big !

5 gallons of Blueberry Wine is down to almost 2 gallons !-A couple more hours and it'll be ready -- Then I can start on the Strawberry -- Shame ya'll ain't closer !-- I could light U up in more ways than one !-- I may not be the best pot farmer but it'll work !--
We gonna find Umbra a prohibition state buyer !-- Don't matter where U grow if U have a market !-- Peeps in the prohibition states want weed west coast got weed !-- Seems like a simple math problem to me !

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start this weekend :48:

Good morning OFC, the sun is shining here again, thought it would never stop raining. I even got alge growing on my driveway, Yikes. Got my RH under control, all is good again. :farm: :aok:

Good morning Dan! The sun makes a big difference... sorry about your algae, that is wet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back