Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, yes, tj going to be hear with me. We will do the exercises together. I have the will to do it right. And, I know I'm going to be hurting. Makes me what to back out. But, I won't. My plants look pitiful. They are short and thin. They have white on the top leafs first for me. Just, wish I could get them to post.

Bud thank you. But I have to say my herb does not rate very high on the dispensaries lists. There are different grades of weed. I am considered average to below average. Not something I am proud of.

I'll be honest man it's got to be politics because the only way to beat what you're doing is maybe run an IV into the plant of some kind of steroids because seriously you've always been on top of it whether it be strain or how to grow that strain not to mention most of your crosses are pretty incredible that's why I think it's some kind of politics with the dispensaries you're dealing with because anything you showing me definitely looks like a good triple AAA at minimum could possibly just be The excuse they are using to beat you down on your price

Umbra these guys that say your weeds not that great have you smoked anything they've sold do you honestly feel that what they sell is better than yours I'm not just saying this because I'm your friend I'm saying this because it's true and I've seen lots of what you do your stuffs pretty hard to beat man

So I run Tahoe and someone else is running wedding cake. Which one are you gonna buy?

Just because it has a better name doesn't mean it's better maybe check out the mad scientist cheesecake if you can get your hands on it that stuff supposed to be some pretty knock your socks off sttuff judging by the genetics he claims it supposed to be in the 30% only real advice I can give you my friend is try not to let them get you down and use their negativity to drive you harder to beat them with positivity

i think the weed market is too finicky. too cliche... i dont give two nickels what it is called.
I would have to be suspicious of why they said that. people's motives are not always clear

All I got to say is **** -****** -**** tell him when I get things where I want to be in a couple months U won't be needing his insults anymore !-- This what happens when U try to bust into an established market !-- They will take advantage of U anyway they can! -- I been watching how California be treated Umbra !-- I'll have a wide open market and we'll set the standard !-- Yep !- Come the even a partial end of prohibition I'll be sending e-mails-- PMs -- I'm be a wholesaler too !-- I don't think I'm grow enough fast enough !-- I'm need some help !
Ness - It is a serious operation but you'll do fine just make sure U do what Physical Therapy tells U to and you'll be fine !

When I get into filling these cartridges and have my extraction equipment up and running I can do the extraction for U or just buy it !-- Be better for me if it was just all hash --That would save me a step and be easier for Green Santa to get it here and back or whatever !-- Strip the fan leaves and turn the rest to hash !
If the bud was not pretty don't tell me !-- We gonna look at THC % that's all I need to know !-- I'm a pot farmer too I'm not cheating anyone because I wouldn't want to be cheated !- This may all be a while to get rolling but it will !--

You need to suck up to the bud tenders. They need to be invited over to see your grow.. then they will push it. Only ladies, no guys. Sexist I know. It is all in their hands what they push.

Its more about the owners than the budtenders. So I went to a dispensary. Owner says, "what you got?" Tahoe OG. Qwner says, "flowers?", YEP, "indoor?" YEP. I got more flowers than I can sell. "Tahoe?" I'll pass. Never even looked at it. 0 interest. My experience out here is limited, but if it's dank...strain doesn't matter.
Just very frustrating.

Evening OFC
Umbra I might be a New Guy. The stuff you post show and says a lot. I think you care for your plants like children. I am that way with my garden. Maybe find another owner. Thats not a Axxhole. And sell to them.
ness have to read back on your Surgery. Do what they tell ya. Therapy is a big one to follow. Used to do PT for Knee Patients.
Time to Smoke

I laid some words on you Umbra. Heads up, we will think this through. Nobody's opinion can ever be allowed to become your reality.

Easy Rider here !-- 125cc got no gears !-- Never rode nothing like this before !--

Thats the fking bullshit im talking about Umbra. Screw them. I know several Black Market dealers making as much if not more,,,and they dont need the freaking Dispensaries to sale their Dank. From what i heard there is alot of nasty **** being sold by those Dispensers. Anyway,,to each his own. I will NEVER buy my weed from a fking taxed *** Pot store. I get some kick *** Dank,,all strains ,,from Texas growers,,wifhout the stinking tax.
Thats what happens when these morons are given so many choices or growers to choose from. Bunch of bullshit. The only reason i want weed legal is to where i dont go to jail for smoking or growing for personal use. I do not want another job,,so growing enough weed to have several strains to choose from is out of the he question for me,,that becomes a freaking pain in my ***. Even if i could grow,,i would still buy other strains from my Brothers. I love gardening. Love growing my own veggies, ,but if i had to grow several Tomato plants and several pepper plants,,then it would become a pain in my ***,,and not fking fun anymore. Thats the way i feel about growing weed. I would grow for fun and grow just enough it wasnt a job. I have a job,,dont want another one, ,and definitely dont want some asshat telling me my dank aint good enough for him,,or the morons that pay that much money for something i can get that gets you just as high,,for alot less.

I have talked to some of the owners for feedback, but it is coming from other growers I have asked as well.

Heres my deal Little Brother. I have never smoked your Flowers, ,,but i have seen your pics. That is some dank ****. NCH would not waste his time with some ******* that couldnt grow good Weed. Send your crapy Weed to me then,,and ill make some ppl very happy. :smoke1:
You want to kick your own ***,,go ahead, ,but it never works out well. Ive seen some of your grows my friend,,and if all the **** i see you go thru doesn't produce Dank,,then what the fk is ,,considered Dank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back