Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon OFC. Slow start for me today. I'm just working on my :spit: and :bong2:.

I am sorry umbra, i guess there are even bad days on the sunny west coast

Sorry Umbra !-- I had quite a few in the last month or so !-- No fun !-- Things are looking up again !--
I'm trying to find me a middle man around here taking stuff to one of the bigger more tolerate cities !
Gonna step up the game but I know the feeling of being weed rich and money poor !-- So I'm looking to develop a relationship with a wholesaler now !-- A person who wants the best around !-- Someone who can successfully market these Liquid Weed cartridges !-- If they want concentrates or what ever I know some people ! - I'd love to be part of the legal weed thing when it happens but I'm probably gonna end up in the Grey Area ! -- I can still give them a run for the money on quality !

I haven't seen the sun in a couple of weeks.

Sorry your not feeling good today. That is what you need some sun. Hoping it breaks through soon for you.

Grow room went down to 68 last night working it way up to 75 I hope. 75 is the tem mj is suppose to grow the best at isn't it? Tell me if I'm wrong. And Hum is around 50.

unbra, I have been growing for two years started outside. And, I just started growing inside. Haven't got it right yet. But, I'm working on it. I know I will get it right sooner or later, I'm learning from my mistakes. Who told you, you were a bad grower that was not nice. I know you are a good grower. :48:

Just, love the taste of the first hit. Just wish I could place the smell. A strong flower smell but I never have smell this smell before. It has a earthy taste. Going in for another hit.

Make me think I'll just specialize in extracts !- Not a pot farmer but a tricome farmer !-- I've seen --- pics of your work Umbra !-- People down here would be lucky to find that quality ! -- Problem we got no weed infrastructure so connecting people who got weed with people who want weed is more difficult !-- I'm do it soon as I hook up with a wholesaler / distributor -- Whatever U want to call him !-- Someone who I give weed to and they give me money --make me smile !-- What he do with it and where it goes ? -- Not my problem !-- Umbra run some numbers for me ? -- Don't be judging me !-- Hash oil cut in half with Pro Mix or EJ MIX -- They have a process !-- 1/2 mil in a disposable cart -- $50 -(tax free I suppose )-- Do some math and tell me if pressing flowers would be worth it !-- I mean making hash outta everything but the fan leaves !-- No trimming -Nothing! -- Freeze it and shake it !- --Press the hash !-- I don't know the recovery rate but Umbra need a distraction !-- If the market is there as I suspect would it be worthwhile ? --Do some math and stuff for me !

Keef, I'm going in for knee replacement March the 6th. I have a Pre Op appointment. Do, you, no if they check your urine? it take 1-1 1/2hours for this ap.

No Ness, just being told how bad of a grower I am.

I would have to say in your defence if someone says you're a bad grower there definitely smoking crack I've watched your grows for many many years you are very talented man And produce some amazing stuff if someone is telling you otherwise Umbra I have a feeling it's because they're jealous that they aren't as good as you or that you are going to become better than them and they are just trying to hold your spirit back please don't let them get you down man you do an amazing job at what you do

Rose, yes, Lillie is a good mom. Took some pictures and do, you think, I can post them ? No, one of my problem is getting them a tag #. :headbang:

Bud thier wholesalers play mind games with pot farmers to get a better deal !-- Convince U your sheet ain't no good and take off your hands at a bargain then turn around and sell it at a premium !-- That's one of the reasons I'm interested in extracts for e-cigs !- This is what it is this is how much I want for it !-- If U don't want it someone else will !
Ness they shouldn't need a drug screen !- Different places do different things but they shouldn't be looking for a drug screen -- They just want to be sure U don't have an infection before surgery and your kidneys and liver are working well !-- Ness after the surgery U gonna be hurting bad -- Even with pain meds !--Do U have some who can help ? -- Sounds like U need it done and it is major surgery !-- U gonna need some help for awhile !-- It is a brutal surgery much like carpentry work !-- Sawing - hammering and drilling !
Then we start the metal work fitting and stuff !-- Then when it all moves right we wash it out good and sew it up probably staples on the skin !-- U need to watch the lower leg to make sure it has good blood flow !-- Sometimes the post op swelling can restrict blood flow !-- Squeeze your finger nail then when U release it see how it turns from white to pink real quick ? -Means U got good blood flow !-- - Toes need to do that after surgery !

I got pictures to post just can't get them to up load. I have Photo Gallery and I can not get the hang of it. Let just say, my mind works backwards and it is hard for me to keep thing straight. I have no since of direction, I get lost in town. I live and smoke. I'm good.:bong2:

I would have to say in your defence if someone says you're a bad grower there definitely smoking crack I've watched your grows for many many years you are very talented man And produce some amazing stuff if someone is telling you otherwise Umbra I have a feeling it's because they're jealous that they aren't as good as you or that you are going to become better than them and they are just trying to hold your spirit back please don't let them get you down man you do an amazing job at what you do
Bud thank you. But I have to say my herb does not rate very high on the dispensaries lists. There are different grades of weed. I am considered average to below average. Not something I am proud of.

What the heck Umbra, what is your pot being graded on that you aren't doing? I don't believe it. Please don't take that to heart. I know your pot is good. I mean, i have never had the pleasure of smoking it, but I still know it is good. What do they want? I am sorry someone said that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back