Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty !-- That's a BOTM right there !-- Why they got to still be on the tree anyway ? -- In the medical field U learn to just forget about holidays !-- One or the other of us was always working or on call !-- We finally decided Thanksgiving and New Year's Eve are our holidays except when D.D. has to work !-- Our holidays consist of D.D. cooking all that stuff that smells so good !-- A nice buzz and some blues and it's all good !
In surgery my job was to anticipate what the surgeon would need have it ready when he needed something! -- Lots of surgeon think they should not have to ask for something -- A good assistant would already have it !-- So when D.D. cooks sometimes I "Scrub" for her !-- Look at the recipe and gather the ingredients and measure out the right amount of each !--

So my son came home pretty upset from school yesterday apparently they are no longer allowed to call it Valentine's Day it's now to be called friendship day because Valentine's Day is offensive pretty soon we're going to have no holidays left
that's f'ing stupid. damn snowflakes ruining everything...

keef, i would recomend a helmet. too many deaths on two wheels becuse of not wearing a helmet.
I have been thinking about finding a cheap scooter. i don't need it, would only ride around town. if i die on two wheels, it won't be from getting run over from behind!!!

You have a bike now don't you? me and g13 are going to meet up when the weather is warmer for a day of riding. might as well meet south and we all three could ride. good food, good roads, good friends makes for an excellent day of riding.

Dog I sold my iron horse many years ago. I keep saying one day I'm gonna buy another scooter...I honestly just have not had money / time. "Enduro"...shows how old and how far away from bikes I have gotten. Last dirt bike I had was one of the first water cooled KX500's. Last street bike was a used 2004 Dyna Wide Glide. It's been a good while since I was was 1 down 4 up. That was back when I had play money. Yall are welcome to swing down this way and I'll meet ya both for lunch and a tour of the Bunker.

I plan to get a helmet Dog !-- I'll be staying on the island with the scooter and there's about a quarter mile of a 55 mph speed limit everything else is 35-45 mph !- I can even ride the beach close to most places so not even ride in the road much !-- We do know Keef got no plans for a license ? -- I have trouble going to the cop shop !--

budlight, what is wrong with valentines day, and I am pretty sure i am a snowflake. lol

I'm all about 2 wheels! YD, I was turning into my driveway on my FLH and heard the sumbee behind me in a pick-up truck lolck up all 4 to keep from killing me. You can't avoid stupid, no matter the size of your ride.

:48:

Thats another reason, about once a month there is a fool who hits a biker around here.

yeah its bad. i have had some close calls. twice i had to stop down the road and calm down. too shaky and keyed up to keep riding for a while. I can not stay away from bikes. I just do all i can to save myself by being as aware of my surroundings as i can be.
every know and then a biker gets killed, sometimes its by driving too fast or foolishly. sometimes it is something they never saw coming. i knew a guy across the street from my job, he left work one day and did a u turn right down the street and killed a father and son. ruined him.. I am afraid he will not pull himself out of it. I know how dark a place i would be if i knew i caused so much heartache.
I will get me a sidecar one day and let my dog ride too. lol

Then sometimes strange sheet happens !-Once I was the middle man in a 3 car pile up and I got the ticket !
I was on an interstate in the U turn lane under an over pass to get back on interstate going the other direction !-- U don't expect to see the entire road blocked by a Cadillac doing a U turn in the U turn lane !-- There was no place for Keef and that little rice burner to go !-- I laid it down and was climbing on top when the foot peg hit something and catapulted me long ways !-- I had a bag over my shoulder with a couple 2 liter Pepsi in it !-- Musta threw me 30 -40 feet !--I was still going up when I cleared the guard rain . -- My little legs did the best they could to keep me on my feet but they couldn't !-- When I got up and made it back to the bike the car was gone !-- Busted rear view mirror and turn signal front and back !-- He had to see what happened and he just drove away !-- I wasn't hurt but tore the bike up !

5 gallons of Blueberry Wine in the freezer !-- Make some Blueberry Merlot Brandy !- Kinda dry but D.D. likes it! --Strawberry be right behind it !-- Says she misses her Southern Comfort 100 proof sometimes !-- I'll have to distill can't make Southern Comfort in the freezer !-- Where Kraven he know about such things!
Help me figure out a recipe ?

that's f'ing stupid. damn snowflakes ruining everything...

I will have to agree with you man starting to get real depressing I just need to get a real good at this weed growing thing so I can get rich and buy my own island where things can be normal hahahaha but then again I guess I don't necessarily need to be rich I could be like that guy over in Mexico who built his own floating island out of old pop bottles

Houseboat !--With attached grow barge !---- Intercoastal waterway !-- Mississippi River !--Where ever I want to be and take the farm with me !-- No hurry to get anywhere !--

Big old Propane tanks as pontoons and shipping containers are pretty cheap !-- Got to be a easy build in there somewhere ! -- roof is the yard and got to have a deck front and back !-- Be nice if I had a way to clip a shrimp boat or or something right into the front for mobility !--Could always unbuckle the boat and go get stuff !-- Got to have a boat to use when the houseboat is tethered !-- U do know U don't have to pay property taxes on a houseboat ?

Oh man, this smoke makes me very profound....should have called it Plato instead of NSA Fat.

Oh man, this smoke makes me very profound....should have called it Plato instead of NSA Fat.
i get like that a lot, my wife hates it. she does not like to get deep on a subject when smoking and my brain loves to have an interesting thought to chew on.

I may start looking at Walmart.Amazon is too slow if you choose free shipping and do not belong to prime.

Burning some White Widow !-- She may be old but she hold her own !-- I didn't have anything to compare it too -- I got lucky !-- I didn't know how good she was !-- She make a wobble head out of U !

Nick almost all my grow stuff comes from Amazon --We just went ahead and got Amazon Prime !-- $99 a year for free 2 day free shipping on most stuff !-- I get my money's worth and stuff gets here quick !-- I was in a bind because I thought I still had a gallon of Cal/Mag but it was something else !- - Needed it quick -got it quick !--Jet.com ships lots of stuff to us too !-- I need a solution for all the boxes !- I can't seem to get rid of them fast enough !-- Jet.com even delivers my K-cup coffee from Newman's Own ! -- This woman shops online all the time! -- Just got a new e-cig and supplies delivered !-- I like them to bring heavy stuff to my house so I don't have to going to get it and loading unloading !- Delivery man rung my door bell with 5 Mars Hydro lights on a dolly !-- I started to tell him just roll them on back to the grow room but decided against it !--Pumps- nutes everything gets delivered !-- U not gonna see me coming out the Home Improvement store with big bags of Ocean Forest dirt and other obvious mj grow supplies !-- Go buy nutes at that Hydro store in town ? -- Make me !-- I can't go in there and by aero supplies cause they'll now what I do !

Evening Ms. Ness !-- Lots of us got our demons we gotta live with !-- We can't change what happened but them dogs ain't letting no stranger near they house !
Revegging ? -- Think about it like this !-- If U had a plant the size of a Christmas tree and took the top off leaving only the bottom 1/3 of the plant !-- U put that thing back under 24/ or even 18/6 and the plants will go back into the veg state and quit blooming !-- It's kinda like sexing a plant -- U put it under 12/12;light and it shows sex -- U can then put it back under 18/6 and it will stop blooming and return to the vegetative state just making leaves !-- I got the clones from 2 phenotypes of Purple Haze confused so I put the bottom to the mother pieces back into veg! -- I'll take fresh clones off them and know which makes Purple and which doesn't !

Keef Thank You for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back