Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where the Hoe Berry came from but it is some fine weed too !-- She just wants to bolt so bad !
Lot of sativa in her but she finishes fast !-- My service has been slow they doing some kind of work on the towers I think , so I haven't been able to post pics !-- I trained that stalk into a loop or knot !-- Don't need a label for it if I just do that !-- I got several keepers from Umbra too !-One of the - Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel got that faint Strawberry smell and getting stronger !-- Gonna be a good producer of that frosty goodness too !-- Plus the Black Rose - BPU - GDP and The White crosses !-- Don't know how or what Umbra does but looking at the grow ? --- I hope he keeps doing it !- The man got the "Touch" !

Rose the pups are Bull Mastiff, Pit Bull, and Bull Dog. They are so cute. I will try to post pictures. It will take alittle while.

Keef, I'm going to help nurse them, pay lot of attention to them, make them good pups. Then we will give them away to good homes I hope. That is the worst part giving them away. You, never know how the people are that want one. Time for a bowl.:bong2:

That's good Ness I hope they all find good homes !-- When TJ is gone why U get afraid sometimes ? -- Ain't no body in they right mind be sneaking around where they be dogs big as horses !-- The pack will defend the den ! --U might get lonely but even if U were unarmed --U in no danger !

Rose I got the cuts from Purple Haze mixed up !-- One's Purple one's not so I got the bottoms of the originals revegging so I'll know who's who !--

ness, if i was in the market for a pup, i would be calling on you. that sounds like my kind of dog.. alas, my pit was in heat and i had a trouble with a randy male, i saw her tear into him once for trying to mount. hopefully her virtue is still intact. last thing i need atm is a set of bastard-mixed pitbull puppies.

What up Umbra ? -- They loosen up the mmj law that helps no one and give tickets for less than an ounce ?
I think your wholesaler might have some competition !-- No !-I know he'll have some competition !-- Be just like old times I know people who got weed and I know people want weed !-- I got a feeling I won't be able to grow enough , fast enough !-- Flavor of the Week ?-- Can U imagine ground floor on a pristine market where most don't know there are different kinds of weed ? -- So that wholesaler better up his game Umbra !

Dog did U ever get that old pellet rifle put back together ? -- Made me remember that Wrist Rocket I used to have !-- Bag of marbles for ammo ? -- Shot far --quite and accurate too !--

Working on it at work when I have spare time. Having to make a few tools to remove parts .
1968 model Sheridan Blue Streak. .20 caliber. If its as big as a house cat or smaller, one clean shot and its a wrap. I have shot several feral cats before the rifle broke.

I just checked folks in and it was kind of amazing.. these are a few of the countries represented,,, people around the world need to learn how to grow.. Spain, Finland, India, Slovenia, Pakistan How cool is that, just in one morning. In our humble home.

Well I have a real dilemma do I go with Billy's pink Kush OG Kush and Bubba Kush or the fruity pebbles og to get the pink the OG and the Bubba is going to cost me the same amount as it will for the fruity pebbles

Decision ? --Decisions ? - Bud what U gonna do ?-- I suggest U get lit up and then decide ! -- This is not a decision to be made by a straight mind !-- Get high enough you'll figure it out !-- What ever U decide the others just move to the top of the list !--

Bud you'll have to PM or something and tell me how much Billy wants for that Pink Kush ! -- Maybe we split a pack or I get my own !-- Any them others polyploids ?
He got the Pink Kush in seed ?

Decision ? --Decisions ? - Bud what U gonna do ?-- I suggest U get lit up and then decide ! -- This is not a decision to be made by a straight mind !-- Get high enough you'll figure it out !-- What ever U decide the others just move to the top of the list !--

That's a very good idea my friend I got the vaporizer on and just about to pack up a bowl of finger hash between the two of them they should help me figure this out

Bud you'll have to PM or something and tell me how much Billy wants for that Pink Kush ! -- Maybe we split a pack or I get my own !-- Any them others polyploids ?
He got the Pink Kush in seed ?

I haven't been able to get anything out of him in Seed form just clones

I got your back Bud ! -- I gotta go pick up a spare tire for D.D. in about an hour and see if they'll do the inspection !-- So she got a real tire instead of that donut tire that comes with cars these day !-- Might have to pick me something up to ferment !-- Cherry Blackberry or Pear ? -- Decisions ? Decisions ? -- I better hit that pipe again !

waiting on my FPOG to arrive and it is making me crazy...so I popped some Lucky Charms and white train X18 paki from Bodhi. Ordered a pack of those Clifford also.

I guess U gonna have to do that S-1 thing on it Bud !-- Kraven and/or Umbra help U !-- Make some dam Pink Kush seed !-- U do know if Billy finds out U did that he ain't gonna sell to U again ?-- So do a drive by and get what U what then do what U gonna do anyway !-- He insist U grow organic in dirt ? -- Tell him that's the only way U grow !-- We'd chunk some cuts over that invisible fence but it's easier to get stuff from here to there than the other way !-- A live cut from Canada to Texas ? -- May not be a record but it would be something to be proud of if such a thing we're to happen !-- Just saying !

Hey don't look at me like that !-- I have a disease !--

No I wish just a lot of ** talkers I noticed he has a chemo listed on his site but I doubt it's the real deal

I don't think it is Bud - They just call it Chemo -- You'll know it is what U looking for if it makes 4 leaves at each node instead of 2 !-- If it makes 2 and looks like the normal diploids we grow then that ain't it !-- It may not exist any longer !--

So the FPOG arrived with a few freebies. I already have some of Jaws gear going. I have 1 female chem berry I put back in veg. I will make room for some more beans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back