Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning guys and gals. nice cold wind, but it will be mid 70's this weekend. so much for a winter, maybe we will get a cold snap before spring.
Hopper, the hardest thing is to see your wife cry.

Yes sir it is Yarddog. Ive been doing this for along time,,but normally my Contracts only take 3 or 4 weeks. This one is a life safer money wise,,,but damn. Oh well,,this is what a man does to take care of his family.
Hardest thing is my Granddaughter calls me crying cause she wants Pawpaw home.

Worked long shifts when I was sailing, 70 days on 70 off...some of those tears were mine when it was time to go back....no booze, no weed, no women....no fun:)
Sorry that you have to be away from your girls WH...but glad you are working...sounds like a good contract....

hardest thing i ever saw was watching my grandma cry because she wanted me home, that was when i was shipping off to prison. that one moment is responsible for much of what i am now. changed it all for me.
what would we do without the wonderful ladies of our lives???

Morning O.F.C. !-- Feeling old but I be alright !

I had always been proud and independent so that fall took me down hard !- - Losing the ability to pay the bills will make U feel mighty low !-- I couldn't see a way I was gonna live like that !-- I sucked on my pistol and cried so any times and I just didn't have the guts to do the right thing !-- So here I am !-- Dying is easy !-- Living is the hard part !
Where's my pipe ?

Morning all, work is a good thing, when your able. WH hopefully you will get to a point where you don't have to stress your body so hard....age will slow you down fosure. Glad you got a good contract, sucks it's not closer. Keef, I think we all contribute in one way or another. Sadly we have been snookered into believing that what we do determines who we are....not so. Work is born of bills, if we had not bills we fosure would not be leaving the house for 5 days and doing somebody else's chores for free. The point I'm trying to make is work is done to pay bills, if you had no bills you still would do things.....just couldn't call it work. So don't let the appearance of a lack of worth leak into your life if your not working for somebody /yourself.....if the bills are getting paid, and nobody but you are paying them then your doing it right....who in their right mind wants to leave family to do others bidding. WH chose his line of work, he chose to work with both his back and mind. At times that carries him away from home, but when he no longer has to do that....betcha it will be blue buds and plenty of cowboy football. Hope everyone has a good day. Peace

Morning Kraven !-- I did loose my identity when I fell !-- I probably would still be in bed if not for Hurricane Katrina !-- Wasn't no one coming to help !-- I got up but some days it's hard doing just normal daily activities !-- Found myself a new identity and I'm bout whole as I'm get !-- Growing weed ain't work and it's been good for me in more ways that one ! --I'll be 60 something in a month or 2 and I'm excited about the future !-- D.D. has taken care of me for about 15 years and now I want my turn !-- Replacing high dollar Nurse money is not gonna be easy but I think I can !--

Good morning everyone sounds like you guys are all off to a good start this morning

Working a glorious buzz at the beach Bud !-- Cold front moved thru last night !-- Went from a high of 80F. yesterday to about 60 F. this morning . -- I need to get back on fixing those 2 LEDs -- Ya'll got me off into them now !-- I see no reason I can't fix them !-- Just need to figure out how to make this left arm help some !-- D.D. gonna be working outta town like Hopper and maybe be gone a couple weeks at a time occasionally !-- Not easy when she leaves !-- but we got a plan . -- A year of financial stability and get our credit score up some we gonna refinance the beach house and take enough equity out to straight up buy that Stoner Ranch !-- She signed a 2 year contact but I hope this will be her last job !--

Me too Keef, it took it out of me. I'm so burned out right now I don't even like taking my meds. We have been in partial retirement since 2014 and it has been interesting. We are just over breaking even so not loosing ground, but I have a feeling that I might look for a part time no brainier job to supplement my VA disability....mainly just to get me out of the house. I hate to say it but you can only fish so much ;)

I just never know when I'm gonna have a good day or be crippling around Kraven !-- Weed is my only hope .
My grow system can buy me a couple days if I go down and end up in bed. -- All I have to do is top off the boxes and monitor pH ! - Mostly it runs on it's own !-- I clean and refill a box after harvest and that's the hardest part !-- This is like the R&D grow !- This is all temporary and to figure out how I want to set up a mom & pop grow up the country some -- Maybe an hour from here ! -- I got some numbers but I can do better !

I been thinking about these Rosin Press things again !-- Bud This right up your alley !-- Why couldn't I stand a hydrolic log splitter up on end and put some of those heated plates and controller on it -- Should be able to press da hell out some weed !-- Any reason that wouldn't work ?

I been thinking about these Rosin Press things again !-- Bud This right up your alley !-- Why couldn't I stand a hydrolic log splitter up on end and put some of those heated plates and controller on it -- Should be able to press da hell out some weed !-- Any reason that wouldn't work ?

You totally could but a log splitter would probably cost you a lot more than a cheap Press Do you have a harbour freight close to you if so check them out for a cheap press

Well good morning you dear old people and YD. read every word this morning. you guys are alright, ya know it?

I woke up and got up at 4... 69th day of snow on the ground I read. Freezing rain coming later today. I canceled my trainer.

I have to throw away a plant in flower showing mildew. Just a couple of weeks in,,,, darn it. It is the clone of 9# hammer. she is in there with two harleys... I know I have to toss her, but man, i would like some good smoke... I don't think i should spray her, do you guys have a thought?

Just want you to know you guys bless my heart, thanks for being who you are.

Morning OFC. Time to Wake and Bake. My dog Lillie had her pups yesterday. 8 of them all is well with them. They are so cute. 6 males and 2 females.

I was thinking pawn shop Bud !-- I got one like Umbra uses picked out for about $250 . - I 'm getting close but I just can't justify buying one yet !-- Maybe if I be good and don't be shooting stuff D.D. buy me one ?
I put a couple more jars up and I'll get serious about it !-- Anything I do now is money in the bank for later !

Ness, how cool. Is the mom a good mom? what kind are they, big dogs little dogs, tell me more. congratulations.

Morning Rose !-- What U gonna do with the pups Ness ?

Rose Nurse Larry and I were just talking about U !-- It is good morning smoke ! --day time smoke -night time smoke !-- Next cycle ( 15th?)-- Purple Haze and Hoe Berry coming back to bloom !-- Veg can supply the plants for a 4 box rotation so we start adding boxes till we at 8 bloom boxes !

Tell the nurse hi for me. She is a good girl. I have a friend in cali and that is all he is growing.... i love that. I cloned my new nurse larry yesterday.. I hope she is the medicine woman pheno, i can't tell yet. I topped her. Keep up the good work keef.

Good Morning OFC. Trying to predict the next flavor of the week out here, lol. Clifford is getting lots of mention. Guava dawg x tangie. Seeds are getting hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back