Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an IV of THC !-- I think I'm having a stroke !-- Got D.D. a good spare tire on and in the trunk !-- No inspection sticker because there is a broken light cover on the back right side !- D.D. order me one I put it on and go back again! -- 3rd time might be a charm or just a prelude to trip #4 !-- Blood pressure seems a little high and my eye is twitching !-- That can't be good !

ness, if i was in the market for a pup, i would be calling on you. that sounds like my kind of dog.. alas, my pit was in heat and i had a trouble with a randy male, i saw her tear into him once for trying to mount. hopefully her virtue is still intact. last thing i need atm is a set of bastard-mixed pitbull puppies.

YD do you plan on breeding you Pit? I don't know if I should wait the eight weeks to fine good homes for the pups or do it at 7 weeks. Time will tell.

That's good Ness I hope they all find good homes !-- When TJ is gone why U get afraid sometimes ? -- Ain't no body in they right mind be sneaking around where they be dogs big as horses !-- The pack will defend the den ! --U might get lonely but even if U were unarmed --U in no danger !

Rose I got the cuts from Purple Haze mixed up !-- One's Purple one's not so I got the bottoms of the originals revegging so I'll know who's who !--

Thanks Keef, that's the plan. Have nice health pups first shots and wormed. I got this. Keef, I'm afraid because of the way I grow up. Mom work nights and we could not lock the doors because she will get real mad. Well, I had almost had one man get into the house two different times. And, the peep in tom's. Well, let just say it haunts me to be alone. Keef, how do you reveg. your plants and does it help with the growth of the plant? Let's smoke a bowl.:bong2: pass, pass.

Evening Ms. Ness !-- Lots of us got our demons we gotta live with !-- We can't change what happened but them dogs ain't letting no stranger near they house !
Revegging ? -- Think about it like this !-- If U had a plant the size of a Christmas tree and took the top off leaving only the bottom 1/3 of the plant !-- U put that thing back under 24/ or even 18/6 and the plants will go back into the veg state and quit blooming !-- It's kinda like sexing a plant -- U put it under 12/12;light and it shows sex -- U can then put it back under 18/6 and it will stop blooming and return to the vegetative state just making leaves !-- I got the clones from 2 phenotypes of Purple Haze confused so I put the bottom to the mother pieces back into veg! -- I'll take fresh clones off them and know which makes Purple and which doesn't !

Umbra I think this Blue T.E. got more blueberry terps than this B.B. ? -- How is that even possible ? -It should have less !-- Just the way the genes are expressed ?

Ness, the only reason I ever reveg is to not lose the genetics. It takes a while to get it back to veg and they are ugly and did i mention ugly for a long time. When it has enought new growth, I usually just took clones off and threw the reveged plant away.

I threw away the 9 pound hammer.with the mold. i do have clones of it.

Keef those two phenos smell different and taste different. I like that smoke.

Ness, i am sorry you grew up like that, afraid. that is horrible. But you like scary movies? Interesting ness. As soon as those pups are ready you need to give them some love from me.

Ness, I dont want to breed her, just have not gotten her fixed yet. I got her at 4 weeks, she was eating hard food with formula milk to soften it. Ga. law says 8 weeks, but with the right person and a well developed pup it can be sooner than 8

Morning all, waking and baking. Cold....34 today gonna be 75 tomorrow. About every 15 years we go w/o a winter and this is looking to be another one of those years......bugs are gonna be insane....yuk.

Kraven, my bugs are already juiced up. now they will have a winter to get super strong. lol
about to get my street bike back on the road. then i can convert the dirt bike back to its regular duties, its fun on the street, but wow 100 miles on a dirt bike is a trip and a half on the ole butt.

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Let's do this thing ! -- See if this Master Kush is good as it was last time !

Kraven, my bugs are already juiced up. now they will have a winter to get super strong. lol
about to get my street bike back on the road. then i can convert the dirt bike back to its regular duties, its fun on the street, but wow 100 miles on a dirt bike is a trip and a half on the ole butt.

Skeeters here have not gone away, and getting bigger by the day. I need to get me an enduro so that I can cruise up and then hit the trails with you one weekend. Drive up on a Friday night, get our gear and strike off for a 2 day ride.

My "Hog" gonna be here today !-- I never even been around a scooter but I'll figure it out !-- I got 20-30 miles of wild beach to ride -- I think I'm enjoy it !-- We never even got a killing frost so bugs are gonna be bad !
Got the utilities at the apartment turned on D.D. headed that way Sunday !-- Got her to order a taillight cover it musta got broke during the pick up or delivery with the engine replacement !-- Not a problem !
D.D. said I need a motorcycle helmet --I told her silly woman that ain't even a motorcycle !-- I ain't wearing one unless it is a cool one !-- I dug out a Rollerblade helmet and said don't make me wear one or I'll wear this !-- Anyway what U think I'm get a head injury or something !-- It's a little late for that don't cha think ?

My "Hog" gonna be here today !-- I never even been around a scooter but I'll figure it out !-- I got 20-30 miles of wild beach to ride -- I think I'm enjoy it !-- We never even got a killing frost so bugs are gonna be bad !
Got the utilities at the apartment turned on D.D. headed that way Sunday !-- Got her to order a taillight cover it musta got broke during the pick up or delivery with the engine replacement !-- Not a problem !
D.D. said I need a motorcycle helmet --I told her silly woman that ain't even a motorcycle !-- I ain't wearing one unless it is a cool one !-- I dug out a Rollerblade helmet and said don't make me wear one or I'll wear this !-- Anyway what U think I'm get a head injury or something !-- It's a little late for that don't cha think ?
You should get one of those helmets got that got the big crazy blue mohawk on it

If I wear one Bud it can't be a normal helmet !-- I'm not that far from Mexico and when the coast guard get after a smuggler they start kicking bundles out the boat !-- Sometimes some of those bundles wash up on the beach -- Maybe I'll get up do my Wake and Bake take a ride and see if I get lucky !-

If I wear one Bud it can't be a normal helmet !-- I'm not that far from Mexico and when the coast guard get after a smuggler they start kicking bundles out the boat !-- Sometimes some of those bundles wash up on the beach -- Maybe I'll get up do my Wake and Bake take a ride and see if I get lucky !-

I bet back in the day i bet it you would find one of those bales wash up on the beach at least once a week

good morning peeps.

Dd, that must be some good stuff up there. lol

It is going to be 46 today... how much snow will melt? lets smoke.

So my son came home pretty upset from school yesterday apparently they are no longer allowed to call it Valentine's Day it's now to be called friendship day because Valentine's Day is offensive pretty soon we're going to have no holidays left

So I got into the NSA Fat this am so i wont be good for nothing today ;)

Skeeters here have not gone away, and getting bigger by the day. I need to get me an enduro so that I can cruise up and then hit the trails with you one weekend. Drive up on a Friday night, get our gear and strike off for a 2 day ride.
i have had more fun on the duel sport than any other bike. its a drz400s. suzuki makes it, one of the most popular duel sports on the market. parts are cheap. maintenance is very low. valves are not due to be adjusted until 30,000 miles. i bought mine at 7 years old with less than 4k miles. up to 12,000 miles now with no problems. i have heard of these bikes going 80,000 miles and more without a rebuild. they really did not change much other than colors year to year.
dirt roads are fun, forest service roads too. secondary roads are where this bike shines. you can cut cross country on two lane county roads and make better time than the highway route.
north ga has some great stuff, i have not been though. what you are calling an enduro is what the manufactures call a duel sport now. they still make enduro's with head and tail lamps, but are not street legal.
you have a bike now don't you? me and g13 are going to meet up when the weather is warmer for a day of riding. might as well meet south and we all three could ride. good food, good roads, good friends makes for an excellent day of riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back