Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Thunderstorms and rain !--
I feel old and I hurt this morning !
Dog --I don't talk about the nightmares much but I don't have them as much as I used to either ! --

On Friday decriminalization of cannabis begins in Austin Texas !-- The state capital !-- Less than 2 ounces U get a ticket !-- Got to have me one them ticket to mount on the wall !-- Just because D.D. took a job in that very city don't mean nothing !-- Or does it ?

I am perfectly capable of doing the Wake and Bake by myself -- Ya'll missing it !-- Took a large dose of caps been smoking --? - I forget let me look at the jar ? - Where's that jar ? -- Where my lighter ? -- Gonna be one those day where I just lose stuff ?

Hey Keef or Umbra I do have a little bit of a cold but is it possible for my BB King to smell lemony

Thanks guys, it takes more than a bad night sleep to ruin my day.
Hopper, I have two pheno's of some northern lights, that has been the only strain from nirvana that I liked. I plan on holding onto it. Already looking towards summer. I will be shutting down this summer, its going to be a breeze to only have to keep some cuts running. I have a few gems I want to keep. I am hoping this next harvest will be a good run. I need a few good runs to get my stores in good shape for summer.

How far into bloom is it Bud ? -- Good Morning to U Cuz !-- When mine --The mother of your's -- hits about a month into bloom she starts to smell some !-- Then develops from some unidentifiable smell before the blueberry really comes on strong !-- I can see how she could go thru a type of faint citrus !-- The smell develops more and more longer she in bloom !

Morning Dog !-- I just tell people my demons came out to play last night !-- I got one from Nirvana I'm keeping !-- Master Kush !-- I bought a pack of fem. seed and she been good to me !-- Smoked it all day yesterday !-- Ness got a fem. Master Kush seed or 2 for when she starts to clone if I remember right !
I'm to the place there is no shutting down or I'll loose too much !--

Keef yeah she is about A month into flower had to tie her up yesterday because I'm scared she's going to start snapping limbs hope you're having a good morning so far

Keef, my power bill was in outer orbit last summer. I actually got a little bit worried, plus it was very hard to afford four months of power bills over $450 each. I think I helped buy ga power a new truck or something last year. I am going to go led in veg, and I may or may not use a few led screw in bulbs to keep the clones happy while waiting for cooler weather. Depends on whatever saves me more power. My t5ho uses over 480 watts, the led I want is the same kraven vegs with. Pulls about 50 watts if I remember correctly.

Keef, my power bill was in outer orbit last summer. I actually got a little bit worried, plus it was very hard to afford four months of power bills over $450 each. I think I helped buy ga power a new truck or something last year. I am going to go led in veg, and I may or may not use a few led screw in bulbs to keep the clones happy while waiting for cooler weather. Depends on whatever saves me more power. My t5ho uses over 480 watts, the led I want is the same kraven vegs with. Pulls about 50 watts if I remember correctly.

That is correct.

Morning guys. I have branches snapping now and some branches are just hanging low. I keep tying them up, but they keep drooping. At 6 weeks, 3 more to go.

Morning OFC.

Rose, I am flushing now. How many time do you flush a plant. Every Day, or once a week.

DD your pups are beautiful. So, cute. DD good luck in your new job.

Time to Wake and Bake. :bong2:

What up Umbra ? -- Dog I have to run the central A/C or sometimes heat all the time !-- I got no exhaust fan !-- I couldn't do it with anything but LEDs !-- I'm learning to build and repair them !-- Got the repairing part down !-- Gonna build my own one day soon but I got 10 Mars Hydro lights and I will keep using the frames !
All I need to learn is how to build the light boards and I got a plan !

Good morning.

Ness, I run organics so I don't have to flush. No flushing required with organics..

DD, good luck today. You too Keef.

Cane, you and I could visit at 3 am.. what is with that? Good day to all.

Morning Rose !- Ness !-- I don't flush either Ness !-- They get the same formula until they move to bloom then I switch to bloom nutes right up to the day I take them down !-- I don't see a problem ! -- Speaking of which I saw a lightening starting at the leaf rib and working towards the outside !-- I didn't even check pH!
I added Humboldt Roots !-- High in something !-- Anyway seen it before - know how to fix it !-- I go adjust pH later -- Should be close !- They be fine tomorrow! -- I been trying to learn to speak the language of the plant !-- If U know what they telling U it's easier to fix !-- First thing I do when lights come on is just take a wide angle look !-- Do they look healthy ?

Afternoon TLC !-- If U gotta have problems them is the kinda problems to have ! --The branches keep breaking off because the bud is so heavy ? -- Sign me up !-- I could live with real world problems like that !

Because of my epilepsy, I don't learn the same way that other people do. I don't know how to put it any other way. I look for patterns. The funny thing is, I see patterns no one else discerns, and overt obvious patterns are oblivious to me. I joined a photography club here in California. The 1st thing they said about my photography was that everything was abstract patterns, lol. Of course they are, it's all I see. Growing cannabis for me is the same, I look for patterns. My problems arise when there is no reference point of similar patterns for me to refer to. It is frustrating beyond belief sometimes, because I become immobilized by it while my brain tries to input new data.

Umbra I don't have epilepsy so it's like U trying to describe color to a man born blind !-- So I can't say I understand !-- Having the head injury and the jumbled brain chemistry I can't expect people to understand how my brain works !-- All I can say is it is different now !-- I know I got that head injury focus !-- I mean tunnel vision until I see what I'm looking for ! -- I have a problem with information overload !-- It has to be a matter of great concern to make me talk on the phone !-- I tell people that's not what I use it for !-- For years after my injury I could not talk to inanimate objects like ordering at a drive thru !-- I'd just park and go in to avoid the "Box" !-- Makes no sense but it is as real for me as water is wet !

Communication coming from several different sources and I'm no good to anyone !

It's not like I can read the Akasic Record or something but sometimes "I see" is the wrong words ! -- Maybe feel the flow of energies ? -- Still not accurate !--When I get high enough I can shoot fire from my fingertips !

I can also write my name in the sand with pee ?

I remember being given a color test. I saw no patterns at all. I laughed and asked if it was a trick. Same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back