Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra have U ever got to see what U did when U crossed GDP - x- BPU ? -- I can't post a pick and I just let it run after I sexed it so it's no monster but one month in a I can tell she magnificent !-- Got that Umbra Frost all over it !-- Color ? -- I got color !-- but this ? -- Don't care if it has color or not she frosty !

I just love that show they call "The News" !-- Leave me hanging ? -- Did he quit or was he fired !

Evening all......really don't matter....weed is still dank....and dank in the tank can be taken to the bank if I may be frank.

Colorado just made 1 billion in legal marijuana sales. That's 1 billion that didn't go to drug cartels. He'll yeah!

What up O.F.C. !-- Cool pic D.D. !-- I got the house tore up !-- Don't look !

What Kraven said !-- dankity-dank-dank !-- I didn't do squat today and I'm still sore and stiff but better !-- Well I did smoke some good weed --ate some good caps --and --just ate more !-- U sure U can't overdose on this stuff I keep seeing streamers !-- Must be the weather !

Good Evening all and hope that you all are having a great Valentines meal with your sweetie....

Evening Cane !-- D.D. and I in different cities but we been chatting !-- She gets orientation over with we can settle down to some sort of routine !-- I get the grow running right I may spend a week in Austin once in awhile !-- Barton Springs ? -- Hippy Hollow ? -- Been a long time since I been there I hope the places still there !-- Have to go float down the Frio River in an inner tube !-- They stack the inner tubes on top a bus and take U way up river then U float back down !-- Always rent an extra tube for the ice chest if I remember right !--

I got a question for the think tank !-- This goes against every thing I've learned since I hit that first joint back in the dark ages !-- but - Starting Friday they gonna start giving tickets for possession of 2 ounces or less !-In some major Texas cities !
Other people put thier trophies on the wall and I intend to have one them ticket framed and hung on the wall !-- I said it goes against everything I've ever known but how does a fellow get busted with less than 2 ounces !-- Blow smoke in a cops face and then run !-- No that comes with a complementary a** whooping !-- I'd just as well skip that part !-- I don't know Mane! -- That urge to run gonna run deep !-- Can I just go up and -- No that gets U an a** whooping too !-- I gotta give this some thought !-- This old body can't take the beat down it once could !

Could use a nice float on a river, one without ice.. Gittin tired of this cold...
Touched on a bud of my GDP X BR she is smelling of grapes big time ...
:48:

Could use a nice float on a river, one without ice.. Gittin tired of this cold...
Touched on a bud of my GDP X BR she is smelling of grapes big time ...
:48:
Very nice. I have a new girl...DJ Short's blueberry x C99 x BR she has a tropical fruit smell to her

Cane I hope my one and only GDP-X-B.R. comes across with something like that !-- She not quite a month into bloom first run !-- She looking like she might have some color !-- One pheno of Rose's Purple Haze has some nice color !-- May be some in this GDP-x- BPU ? -- First run on it too !--

Got a chance to catch up with an old friend. It was nice to talk to him.

Good for U Kraven !
Hey Umbra any idea what this GDP-X-BPU gonna come out like !-- All I know is she frosty !-- Taking some Snow Desiel cuts !-- Umbra said --nod-nod --wink -wink --So I planted the beaches !-- Find Out What That Means !-- D.D. lost in some Hoe Berry !--Spelling at me and stuff !--FDLMAO !-Does that spell I'm in trouble ?

You back in the field Kraven, as in medical not literal field? Or, just up early?

I left that behind me almost 2 years ago. I'm waiting for you to do the same. You and Keef got enough knowledge to support yourselves, times are changing.....what I'm doing is studying for my CEU's. I renew this year and just started my packet. I'll always keep my professional license, it's a good fall back if I need to just walk in and get a job. Just a thought, beans get 10 a pop and a 2 gram puck of Hash gets 40.....lots of ways to make money. Just look at the market and find out what it needs, you can fill the nich quietly and enjoy quality time with your husband ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back