Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No intention of giving up the beach house !-- Just getting the grow to a safer spot !-- I get set up at the Ranch ? -- U not gonna want to be sneaking around at the ranch !-- I'll know U coming long before U get near !- Probably be waiting for U !

Evening OFC
Glad to be home and High. Hope everyone had a decent day. Mine was long and Boring.
Weather here is odd for this time of year. 50 now. 70 for the high all weekend and next week. Hippy know ole Mother Nature, We gonna pay for it.

Afternoon Hippy !-- Ya'll had them storms maybe this just even it up for that ! -- That disease been rearing it's head today !-- There's these seed and they mocking me !- Bubba's Momma -- Black Berry Snow Lotus --
A fem. Mazar seed -- Delta Wave --and some others !-- They all in on it ! --I been meaning to get some B.B. seed wet and get back to the Tetra project !-- If those wholesalers weed buyers gonna treat Umbra bad I gotta up my game !-- I'm not ever gonna be some champion grower but as I have pointed out before -- Why play fair !-- I wanted to wait until I was close then breed me a bunch of fem seed from a butt load of varieties ( Which I now have ! )-- Then run them a 1,000 seed at a time and get my dam tetra team !-- Never was about just making one !-- Exclusive control of some highly desirable plants ? -- I could live with that !
Anyway no sense in leaving the afore mentioned varieties out the mix !-- I still think I might run a couple more batches to tune the formula one more time before the Big Tetra Throw Down ! -- Somebody gonna have to teach me this fem seed process !--

Yo Kraven so if there was this plant in Canada that was clone only ?--This S-1 thing could be done to it and produce seed ?-- Say that Tetra called Pink Kush ? -- Oh ! He would be so mad !-- Let's do it !--Bud U in ? -- U keep your eye open for UBC Chemo Cuz !-- We gonna need it if it still exist !

Keef Mine rears it's head weekly. Can not do it yet. Need more room and lights.

one of the things that makes a good grower is stress management, both in regards to the plant and the grower. when I was married, my ex would make herself sick physically from stress. plants do the samething

I would love to help a brother out.... but that's a mans living and to jack that would not be cool. I probably will never share the formula tbh. It's the "Dude" in me, "I simply cannot abide."

I had an accident ! -- I had a pickle jar of water and a teaspoon of B.B. King seed spilled into it !-- Guess I gotta germ them !-- I break out the bones , the stones-- bleed a chicken -- Take a walk in the spirit world whatever it takes !-- I told Umbra I was gonna send him a Blueberry monster one day !-- Time to start backing up them words !

CS will get him there, but the STS formula I was given is a trade secret and even if I wanted to share I agreed not to. The purpose was for me to learn and get good so that I could provide for myself and maybe help others along the way when called to do so.

Umbra I've been thru 3 seperate formulas and discovered the same fatal flaw in each !-- This one those things like Kraven's S-1 process !-- He not gonna get off it !-- He might help others find it but to walk U thru it step by step ? -- Nope !-- That ain't the way it works !-- Kraven in a perfect or even good world I would totally agree with U about that Pink Kush and Mr. Billy but this ain't that world !-- Fair will only get U what they did to Umbra !-- I intend to have it and if UBC Chemo still exist I'll have it too !-- This not a gentleman's game !-- This a dog fight !--

Howdy. Weedhopper tired. My old *** is wore out. Hope all my friends are good,,,,,Yehaaaaaa

What up Hopper ? -- U need to get high ! --

Kraven I have a general Idea how the process works and there's no better way to learn a skill than hands on !-- When I need to do that I will be capable !-- It's always been about that one plant for me not a variety !
When NCH or someone like him shows up in your neck of the woods with genetics U can't afford how fair is that gonna be ?-- Like he said before -- U the bug --he the windshield ! -- I'm hope to be a rock to a windshield trying to squish me !-- May not find what I want but-- I Might ! -- Head injury focus ? -- I got a better chance at finding my prize than most !

Someone once told me -- No one is interested in tetraploid marijuana but U ! - That Tetraploid thread I hid back in Breeding -- Bout to take over with most views !-- Someone besides me seems to have an interest !
Also looks like ain't a bunch of people who can make them !-- Those high dollar genetics that box most little growers out ? -- I would rather be the one who had those desireable genetics than the one trying to buy them ! -- High Times asked " Is Mutant Marijuana on the Horizon ?"
--I say yes and in an e-cig cartridge !

I am high and drinking cold Bud Light my Brother.
Im living a life i have lived for many years,,,lol.

Now why would you call Keef a Good Dog? :rofl:

Couldnt help myself. Time for coffee, ,already had my laugh. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back