Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra I've been thru 3 seperate formulas and discovered the same fatal flaw in each !-- This one those things like Kraven's S-1 process !-- He not gonna get off it !-- He might help others find it but to walk U thru it step by step ? -- Nope !-- That ain't the way it works !-- Kraven in a perfect or even good world I would totally agree with U about that Pink Kush and Mr. Billy but this ain't that world !-- Fair will only get U what they did to Umbra !-- I intend to have it and if UBC Chemo still exist I'll have it too !-- This not a gentleman's game !-- This a dog fight !--

I'm trying damn hard to get my hands on that UBC everytime I think I'm going to have the cash to get my hands on the pink something stupid happens or a bill comes up I want that pink so bad I can taste it it's just a matter of time my friend

What up Cane ? -- I forgot a pic of GDP -x- Black Rose !--She a little behind these anyway !
I think I got some pics to upload see if it's the one I meant to post !
Umbra's --GDP-x- BPU -- Then suppose to be Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel !

That is absolutely beautiful I would love to taste it

Hope everyone is off to a great start this morning I I woke up in the whole right side of my face is totally swollen I look like the guy from the movie mask this is what I'm talking about always something getting in the way of my pink Kush no the money I was going to use for that I'm going to have to spend on antibiotics I sure wish things would stop getting in the way cuz I sure want that plant

Morning Bud ! -- I want to taste that Strawberry Berry Desiel too !-- Soon !--
D.D. got tomorrow off and coming home for the weekend ! --

Bud - Billy sell those clones in a tray of 24 ?-- U have to tell me how much he wants for them -- I'd like a cut too !-- Just not sure how to get it from there to here yet !--

Bud - Billy sell those clones in a tray of 24 ?-- U have to tell me how much he wants for them -- I'd like a cut too !-- Just not sure how to get it from there to here yet !--

I'm not too sure how we'll get it there you there buddy but we put our heads together we'll come up with something

So I downloaded this app called Gowl Buddy seems like a pretty cool app for keeping everything organized now I will be able to keep a better track of things

Good morning guys.. i am a little sick..

Keef, the reason he liked the nurse larry was because it is the best.. I tell you it is selling like hot cakes in cali...

Take care all of you.

I sure like it Rose !-- It's good medicine easy to smoke and got a nice buzz too !-- One that wasn't in that blind test was the dam Hoe Berry !-- D.D. like it just as much as B.B. and the Nurse ! -- It just gonna stretch so I gotta find a way to train it ! -- I got some mighty fine varieties ain't one of them head and shoulders above the rest !-- They just all different ! -- I like having a selection but I usually smoke what's in reach at the time ! - Then sometime I want some of whatever I what at the time !-- I don't got a lot put up but I'm growing faster than we use it now !-- It would be nice to have a reserve just in case ! -- One more set of 4 boxes in the rotation and I'll be ready to start making some oil !-- My thought is that Texas seems to be working it's way toward some kind of state decriminalization but some cities are already just giving tickets for small amounts !-- My city ain't one them !-- Seems to me the safest way to use would be an e-cig cartridge !-- Almost like they saying -- Keef give us Liquid Weed !-- My people need me !--

Morning all, early VA trip today....no fun....now coffee and wake and bake....been up since 5:30 as usual. Glad to be home and done with the poking and prodding. Apollo 11 up today for the sesh. Good hard core rush and it has a kinda lemony citrus taste. Hope everyone has a good one. Peace

Evening OFC
My week is done. Happy to have a 3 day weekend.
Hope all is well, It about Taco Time.

Evening Hippy !-3 days off ?- Good deal ! --Taco Time ? -- I just finished a bowl of Romen Noodles with an egg and green onion !-- Something I picked up in Korea when I was young and I probably have Romen once a month ?--
Rose needs some chicken noodle soup ? -- U got the flu Rose ? -- Get well soon !

What up ya'll ? --- Yo Umbra -- Nick has this Thai he grows and since that ain't it I'm gonna guess it is or got some B.B. in it ? -- That that Bubblicious cross Nick ?

I feel bad for Bud too !-- I don't get too many sinus infections very few really considering how tore up my face is under the skin !-- Everything bolted together but it gets inflamed and swells some !-- Mostly makes me look like I'm recovering from a stroke !-- The pain can get bad !-- I hope Bud gets it cleared up fast !-- I've had some pressure in my left face today --enough to make me cranky !-- It's just a weather change and I know I be better soon !-- Infection left untreated can kill U !-- See the doc. Bud !

Nick she is pretty. Remind me again what strain it is

umbra, everything that is currently in the grow room came from a nirvana blister pac of freebies. This one was the only female that is indica dominant, The girls in the back under scrog are the stretchiest sativa I have ever seen and I grow a thai strain that will go 9 ft outside. Under that net thiese two are running all over the wall. Both go to both walls if that makes any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back