Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh ! -- U wrong Hopper !-- Couldn't been me she as talking about she said GOOD DOG !-- Rules me out !-- Woof !--Woof !

Thats what i was saying,,,you a Mutt,,you bad dog you.
Gotta go have some Breakfast at the Hotel Lobby. Yehaaaaaa
Time for work.

What up N.E. ? -- Winter done come back to the south !-- It's 44 F. out there !-- I can't move any further south !-- Dam I hate being cold !
I get up and catch up on the news and weather while I be getting my morning swerve on !-- It was a happening day yesterday but I ain't saying nothing bout politics !-- I am amused !

Yep we getting rain for sure..warmed up though.
No out door crop for me this season..just to wet here...

A snowing here this morning, again. I'm ready for spring. I'm thinking I am going to spend my day looking for Gorilla Glue seeds. Sooner or later I'll find me some .

I did that to 4 cuts !-- D.D. likes it and I gotta find a way to trainer her !

Hey a week or so ago -- I forget !-- I ran a blind test !-- I want to know what kind of weed the people around here would want -- So I gave my ex- brickweed dealer ( his wife is a nurse too and we've known each other a decade or so ) a couple little buds from some the stuff I grow in numbered bottles and ask him to tell me which one he liked best -- He liked them all and said it was a hard choice to make they all great but #3 was his pick !-- #3 was Nurse Larry !-- There was probably not much difference in THC levels !-- This interest me why do people like some weed better than others ? -- Kinda like brand loyalty with cigarette smokers ?

Looking good N.E. !- - I don't grow big plants like most -I run this little plant 60 day rotation. - I just harvested and moved a new group to bloom !-- It usually looks better !
This is a 4 box rotation !-- I harvest a box every 2 weeks and move a new group from veg to replace them !
I'm just getting my new bloom room set up I'll be adding boxes as I expand and maybe veg a little bigger !--Have may be 16 -20 of these boxes in this room !
Oh !-- I also ferment in bloom !-- I make pretty good liquor ! -- That's Strawberry, Blueberry and Apple Brandy !-- Also 5 gallons each of Pear and and Strawberry Wine ! -- Takes me 5 gallons of wine to make a gallon of fruit brandy !--

View attachment 20170216_091955-1.jpg

View attachment 20170216_092121.jpg

View attachment 20170216_091225-1.jpg

nice set up and bud Keef :)

ya i had no intention on them that big they are in 1 gallon bags they out smarted me and grew taller then the light

got some GG4 shatter has me about lifted taste is real good to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back