Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Bud if its the real deal from Barneys Farm, the original LR Kashmir Indica x LR Nepali Indica. You cant mistake it, it grows short and fat, tight huge buds, - kinda sweet and pine scented, smoke is very strong. Good deep toke of it's earthy goodness and it will almost white eye you.

Yea Bud if its the real deal from Barneys Farm, the original LR Kashmir Indica x LR Nepali Indica. You cant mistake it, it grows short and fat, tight huge buds, - kinda sweet and pine scented, smoke is very strong. Good deep toke of it's earthy goodness and it will almost white eye you.

Thank man it appears to be the real deal looks like an original Barney package I figured it would be a good replacement for my Exodus cheese

I went out on a road test to validate a repair i made and got half a mile down the road from the shop and watched a log truck knock a car off the road. i made sure the lady was ok and then made sure the truck was not going to run, sure enough he tried to lie and say she hit him.. if it had happened 25 feet further up the road, she would have hit a telephone pole when she left the road. could have killed her. messed her car up pretty bad, i thought i was fixing to see someone die, traffic was heavy, also glad i did not get tangled up in it. was all in front of me.. driver in the truck snatched the wheel and almost tipped his trailer over, he barely kept the rig from crossing into oncoming traffic.
please guys, don't ride near big trucks, they have blind spots you would not believe, and your little compact car never looked so small as when you are in the cab of a semi truck. I never ride near them, a tire tread weighs over 45 pounds, just a blow out in front of you can send the tire tread through your windshield.

I know that true Dog !- U did good !

Hey Bud I increased the strength of my Zombie Juice since I was gonna do a 24 hour rinse !-- All if not most of these should be dead !-- They look dead to U ?-- It was disappointing at first but I just learned that thier recommended 3 hour rinse is B-S !-- Now I can make it even stronger !-- We'll watch these just in case !-- They won't go to waste I run the surviving girls !

View attachment 20170223_153554-1.jpg

Good morning my friends. Ness, glad you got a Hippys Dawg. I gave it a go but it didn't work for me. Does that extended dark thing really have a positive effect? I do know that sometimes in the morning after I turn on the lights I sometimes see a glistening on the buds that seems to go away after the lights have been on for a while. I know a lot of growers that harvest first thing in the morning after the dark period. Glad to hear you are ready to go again. This time the yields will be bigger and the bud will be sweeter.

Afternoon OFC. Nick, I heard on YouTubes that this person does it. I never try it before. I really don't think anything is going to happen because HD is to small and skiney. Are you tripping Nick, your seeing glistening on your buds. Just funning.:giggle: Yes, I'm going to be ready to grow when the time comes. And, I'm wishing for a better grow this time around to.

Good morning ofc,
You know how i never leave this house... i am leaving this house. bud and i are going to go to seattle for my 65th birthday next week. Our daughter only has a one bedroom but she found the cutest cottage in her hood... It is adorable... She wants to take me to her two favorite dispensaries. I finally have a friend that can come in and take care of the dogs and the pot. woohoo. If the pass is open we be there.
Cane you wanna come meet us? At our cute little tiny house?

Ness, you are most welcome. Good luck with surgery. They sure do them a lot now. Do your exercises even if they hurt. You are most welcome for the nurse larry. she is a good girl and so are you.

Thank You, Rose I will keep up with the exercises after surgery it is on the 13th of March. Woop's it's 420 :48:

Hey Ness !-- This isn't the first time I've heard of this dark period before harvesting !-- They recommended a week for the Widow but it kills her -- Maybe 3 day dark before harvest might help some !-- With this rotation I can't do stuff like that !-- U just gotta find what works for U !

U know the White House announced that it would be taking a harder stance on recreation marijuana on Thursday !-- It is political and it does effect each and everyone of us !-- Do we pretend it didn't happen ? --Maybe it'll go away ?

The man say we need to Crack down on recreational cannabis because of the link between weed and opiate addiction !

same crap, different administration. i bet whoever gets it next go round will be the same way

I know that true Dog !- U did good !

Hey Bud I increased the strength of my Zombie Juice since I was gonna do a 24 hour rinse !-- All if not most of these should be dead !-- They look dead to U ?-- It was disappointing at first but I just learned that thier recommended 3 hour rinse is B-S !-- Now I can make it even stronger !-- We'll watch these just in case !-- They won't go to waste I run the surviving girls !

Keef, I like your set up for popping seeds. Sending Green Mojo your way, get though Zombie growing.

Whatever works Ness !

Dog it don't affect me none I'm strictly medical !-- Cough !- Cough !-- I'm a sick man !-- Whatever disease they allow mmj ? -- I'm coming down with it !

Ness that's some kind of degradable bio foam D.D. got for me I don't even know what it's called -I germ seed in a jar of water once the look like a comma I put them in this stuff !--- My plants never know dirt !-- They get big enough in that foam I break them out and let them in aero baskets and into a box !--

Evening OFC Speaking of disease I think I have a case of Anal Glaucoma. Got the Cob Led.
I think 30 inches was to close for small plants. Burned them a little. Thinking I need 2 or 3 more. Time for Dinner and a Joint.
Keef got a label printer. Will be sending your way soon.
Anybody know anything about Psychosis x Animal Stomper. Got some coming my way.

same crap, different administration. i bet whoever gets it next go round will be the same way

I could give two shits. Ive been smoking weed for over 45 yrs ,,,legal or not,,i will continue to smoke my Dank. :smoke1:

Evening Hippy !-- Sounds good !-- Something gotta happen !-- It can get confusing !-- U keep ordering all these seed we gonna have to get U some boxes and teach U how to grow midgets Keef style !-- I don't got just that Variety Chasing Disease - - I get they a** wet !-- I been trying to hold off but I got stuff burning a hole in my pocket !-- I got seed to this heavy indica I had and lost ( Bubba's Momma ) --Lost my Black Berry Snow Lotus but still got a couple seed !-- That Nightshade mocks me but I still got 1 fem seed !-- What them other things ? -- I be back !-- There's also Delta Wave -- Wouldn't germ for me !-- I'll Scarify that seed shell down to paper thin see if it'll germ !-- A fem. Mazar seed from Giggy out of Dutch Passion -- That's all I know bout it ! -- I don't know if they'll germ because they kind of light but I got a couple more seed from that Blue T.E. cross --I got a girl but that would be one fine male !--
Soon as I sort those treated seed -- These get wet !

Evening OFC Speaking of disease I think I have a case of Anal Glaucoma. Got the Cob Led.
I think 30 inches was to close for small plants. Burned them a little. Thinking I need 2 or 3 more. Time for Dinner and a Joint.
Keef got a label printer. Will be sending your way soon.
Anybody know anything about Psychosis x Animal Stomper. Got some coming my way.
psychosis is a UK cut of skunk#1, similar to cheese.

Ruh - Row !-- Outta caps I can't have this !-- Time to cook !-- What's for supper Hippy ? -- I got some sausage in the smoker -- Just don't know what to have with it !-- Maybe grill peppers and onions ? -- Some sauerkraut ?--Forgot I still got one them smoked baby chickens !-- Too late sausage in the smoker already !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back