Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud -- I need some green Mojo ! -- I did something different this time with the Zombie Juice -- Formula calls for a several hour rinse to leach all that poison out them sprouts !-- This time I rinsed them in RO water for 24 hours with a bubblers to keep everything moving !-- We will be seeing won't we ?

My fingers are crossed for you my friend I really hope you get some this time at least one even if it's a boy just to let you know you're on the right track

Good deal Bud !-- Lemon or pine ? -- I have decided with this plant U don't ever know !-- Maybe after someone has stabilized something over several generations !-- I decided a long time ago working with the Widow that If something had only 10 % indica -- If I had enough seed I could find an indica pheno ! -- Just because some variety has a name like blueberry or Strawberry doesn't mean they gonna all be like that !
It's all about that one plant not a variety!
Sooner or later Bud i--It'll happen !

Good deal Bud !-- Lemon or pine ? -- I have decided with this plant U don't ever know !-- Maybe after someone has stabilized something over several generations !-- I decided a long time ago working with the Widow that If something had only 10 % indica -- If I had enough seed I could find an indica pheno ! -- Just because some variety has a name like blueberry or Strawberry doesn't mean they gonna all be like that !
It's all about that one plant not a variety!
Sooner or later Bud i--It'll happen !

I got exactly what you mean last time I cracked two of my white og they look the same but smelled and tasted totally different this time I cracked 3 and all three look completely different I lost the two white Og when I lost about 10 other plants I sure hope I can get one like the one i had it was so tasty and smelled so good and totally looked like a frost monster

I got exactly what you mean last time I cracked two of my white og they look the same but smelled and tasted totally different this time I cracked 3 and all three look completely different I lost the two white Og when I lost about 10 other plants I sure hope I can get one like the one i had it was so tasty and smelled so good and totally looked like a frost monster
I just popped 5 Lucky Charms, Bodhi's the white x appalachia

Bud went to your thread and didn't see the headband. Shoot a pic up and lets see what them girls seem to be asking for.

I hope U know I got a political rant bout a mile long and have to bite my finger to keep from turning it loose !-- Apparently I'm not the only one pissed off bout it !-- Done and good night !

It won't matter if they put it thru again because his intent is the same and he will lose again.

Uggghhhhhh --- hate to get up early! But, I have to or I'll be late! I can't sleep so good at night; I tried going to bed at 2200 & was still tossing around at midnight! 3 to 4 hours sleep is NOT enough! Hope you all have a good day. Gonna have that 2nd cup of coffee & light up before I get ready.

View attachment FB_IMG_1487824656319.jpg

Morning OFC. I been up for hours. Started my Spring cleaning. Got my Hippie's Dawg setting in the dark for three days to see what happens. Friday I'll cut her down to dry. I have to wait to pop any beans till after my knee replacement. Maybe two weeks after. I haven't look at my beans in frig. to see what I want to pop. I know I'm going to pop keef Fem Master Kush and Fem White Widow. And, Rose's Nurse Larry. Sure am looking forward to another Grow. Thank You again Keef and Rose for the beans. Now, it's time for a Wake and Bake.:48:

Boy, that taste good, it's got a earthy taste and a fruity smell my be oranges, I haven't smell this smell before. And, I know I will never forget the smell either.

Raise and Shine :vap-leafy_wave:

a testimony for the efficacy of cannabis as a blood pressure reducing medicine - my blood pressure has been pretty high lately. i have been eating a lot of junk. i have not been working out. money has been a little tight. the world is going to hell in a handbasket. and i am genetically predisposed to having high blood pressure. i didn't like the medicines my doctor prescribed for me so a few years ago a i weaned myself off them and was keeping my bp in check by maintaining a healthy weight and eating right and exercising. that is no longer what i am doing so i checked the old bp the other day and it was 139/90. not good for me. checked it again yesterday. same thing. ate a half a brownie. checked my bp about an hour later. 119/79. nice. hung out with the dog. took a nap. ran some errands. checked the bp about 6 hours after eating my brownie. back to 140/90. ate a quarter brownie. went for a walk with the dog. checked the bp about an hour later. 117/79. now i need to figure out how long a dose lasts. the fda not seeing how effective cannabis is is because they are not trying to see if it is effective. and it is not as profitable. what a bunch of doo doo heads they are...

Good morning my friends. Ness, glad you got a Hippys Dawg. I gave it a go but it didn't work for me. Does that extended dark thing really have a positive effect? I do know that sometimes in the morning after I turn on the lights I sometimes see a glistening on the buds that seems to go away after the lights have been on for a while. I know a lot of growers that harvest first thing in the morning after the dark period. Glad to hear you are ready to go again. This time the yields will be bigger and the bud will be sweeter.

OF, I wish it worked for me. I'm a slave to only one form of medication, blood pressure meds. Before I retired I had a high stress job and took 6 pills a day to keep my bp below 140 ofer 100. Nowadays I take only one pill a day . Might be the mj but I'm guessing its the 0 stress level.

Morning all, rain gone now lots to do....harvest, cut the grass...2 different things ;)
Spring planting for the garden.
blow the roof off and get the yard in shape for summer.
hope everyone has a good day. Peace

Up early and it is cold here, 38*. A number of diseases run in my family. High blood pressure is 1 of them. I take bp meds also and have weaned down to the lowest possible dose. Cannabis most definite helps blood pressure. I have been off my meds for 1 1/2 years and my blood pressure is good. My cholesterol was surprisingly good as well.
Taking down the golden ticket this weekend. It is supposed to rain. Makes drying a bit tougher.

Morning O.F.C. !--
I don't need my blood pressure medicine or cholesterol meds. either !-- U get the most benefit from weed by eating it !-- Once I started my caps there was no need for those meds.-- I know U guys wouldn't believe I have anger management issues and stuff !-- The caps help level me out !-- I always had some manic/ depressive cycles but the head injury magnified lots emotions !-- I eat my caps regularly and D.D. says I'm almost tolerable !

my heart heart rests about 66, bp is on the low side, has been too low before. used to have problems with vision graying out if i stood up too fast. the sun is shining, feels sooo warm on my skin. most of my parts came in yesterday, waiting on a fuel pump and i will get the tag and insurance renewed. ready to ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back