Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ness !- Glad all's well !-- Get that knee fixed U got pharming to do !

Nick did U squish that yourself !-- I see the shiny bits on top !-- Some body bout to get lit up !

yeah,, I did........ wow!:vap_smiley:

Looking good Keef,,,very nice,,yehaaaaaaaa

Hey Rose,,,you are THG ever heard of MICK DODGE? Guy is funny as hell,,and very cool. Also a crazy bastage. I watch him on Natgeo. He is from Up yalls way. Hangs out in the woods.
He fks with his camera man big time. Always getten him to eat weird ****. :rofl:

Public Service Announcement -- The Oscars bout to start !-- There will be politics involved if that offends U don't watch !-- I don't even care about the awards I'm watching it so I'll understand what the tweets tonight mean !-- Cause U know they gonna give him something to tweet about !-- Be some clean dressed peeps there too !--

High Hopper ! --Where did U come from ? -- I take a couple tokes and there's Hopper !--

Actors are a bunch of whiny *** pain in the asses. Wont need them much longer the way technology is advancing.

I haven't even watched any new movies this year that I remember !--- Yo Hopper want a bite ? -- U get your munchies on this one my faves -- 4 minutes from freezer to plate with these new steam microwave bags !
Barely had to to chop some lettuce! -- Got to go !

View attachment 20170226_181337.jpg

Man Bro that looks gooooooood. Damnt,,,now ya got me wanting sugar. Lol

Over cooked the shrimp but I'm not complaining !-- Wait yes I am !-- Too much horseradish in the red sauce !-- Got the wrong brand !-- I'll just have to suffer thru !

Tommorrow is Lundy Gras !-- What U gonna give up for lent Hopper ? -- I'm giving up Lent !-- U know what ? -- It's crawfish season !-- #2 red potatoes -- Half ears of frozen corn on the cob onion garlic some crawfish/shrimp boil and a big a** bag of mud bugs ? -crab and or shrimp !--- It just don't get much better !
Unless someone breaks out one them mason jars with that clear stuff in it !-- No thank U I don't drink anymore!

I done got sophisticated this days !-- Fast aging like Kraven do !-- Might as well make some good aged whiskey instead of just shine !
Cold weather like ya'll got up north I could age da hell out some whiskey !-- The charred oak wood chunks and a hot /cold cycle every couple days ? -- Make 7 year old bourbon over the winter ! -- Not that I would !-- I make medicinal wine and I also grow medicinal cannabis !-- Everything I grow is that high CBD stuff too !--
Me good Indian ! -- Only medicinal !-- I only use weed for my pain and..... attitude problems !-- I'm trying to learn the right things to say !

U know if I could write a book --Make a movie or some music that would pay the bills for a lifetime I'd be all up on it! -- They gave me a microphone and told me knock yourself out !-- The world is listening !-- I would talk all sorts of trash about thing I cared about !--If politics was one that's what I'd talk about it !-- Wonder where all the movie stars for the other side is ? -- I'm watching the Oscars in Spanish so I don't know what they saying anyway !

Kraven I got a cast net and I know this spot where a street light hits the intercontinental causeway just right and them shrimp always be there at night but we coming up on the speckled trout run so may have to eat a couple them too !-- At least they don't have alligators over here !-- U like flounder ? -- How are U with a gig ? -- What I use ain't exactly legal but -- O.K.--I got a PVC spear gun with a reel attached !-- Not traditional flounder gear !-- ease along in the kayak and gotcha !-- Don't shoot nothing too big or U gonna get wet !-Either that or get drug to parts unknown !-- U got to una** that kayak anyway U can !--Make sure U in shallow water !-- This important !-- O.K. ?

If I'm doing a two-week flush in Hydro do I have to run a flushing agent or can I just switch straight to water

I'm always intrigued by the flush / don't flush debate. I'm not gonna weigh in other than to say I do not flush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back