Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, last day of trimming. Then clean up tomorrow and going fishing Tuesday with the ol hippy.

DD,,,,those little kittens are so cute. They look really hungry. Yehaaaaaaaa
Time for Coffee and Fox news. :rofl:
Morning Krav and Keef.

In my area you could see the news at 6 and 7 and then again at 9 and 10. Walter was the man. Chet Huntly and David Brinkley.

I remember having to go outside and turn the antenna pole to get a clear picture of the news for my Grandpa. They only had 4 Channels. Lol

Hopper he had to yell out when the picture cleared up too !-- After Katrina I hooked a little TV to an old antenna like that !-- It was about a week in and last we heard New Orleans had dodged the bullet again !--
Then we saw the grainy pictures of the Super dome and the busted levees -- Mane we just sat there and cried !-- Running a TV. Off a car battery thru an inverter with an antique antenna !-- A country boy can survive !
Hopper don't be listening to Sheppard Smith !-- He didn't mean it when he defended a free and open press !

Morning OFC.
Strawberry wine looks good this AM. Let it age a bit and then decide what to do.
I can tell you I can get to high. I was last night.

I'm sweetening mine slowly Hippy !-- I'm experimenting with the yeast !-- One of the first batches of wine I froze off and bottled blew the cork because I didn't kill the yeast !-- Kraven say that yeast with produce up to 17% alcohol -- I had a higher alcohol than that because I condensed the wine !-- So I want to see how high I can get the alcohol !-- I didn't kill the yeast in this Strawberry and the yeast live !-- They shouldn't be alive but they are !-- So I'm keep feeding them some sugar till it kills them !

I remember having to go outside and turn the antenna pole to get a clear picture of the news for my Grandpa. They only had 4 Channels. Lol

We wuz HI-tech at my house had one o' dem electric rotor things. Good thing too 'cause we had to mount the tv antenna on a 40 ft tower to get the only 3 channels available.

Time to wake and bake.......... Coffee, Bananas and Afghani Kush. Gonna be rippin' today. :48:

Oh and a special thanks to Rose. Nurse Larry in Da house!

Giggy in da house ! -- Cuz I'm still sitting on your lights !-- Figured how to fix them so I hope to send U some lights ready to hang !-- D.D. took a job in Austin and we got an apartment for her -- She'll have the car and I'll be on the scooter !-- She'll be home during the week after she finishes orientation !- She'll do Friday Saturday and Sunday night then come home most times during the week most times -- So I can't get the lights out till things settle down and I got access to the car !-- Be a couple more weeks ! --Get well soon !

Good morning ofc

I watch msnbc too Keef. Do you remember Walter Cronkite got choked up after the kennedy assaination? That was traumatic.

Giggy, so glad that is over for you.. Be a good boy and do your exercises when the time comes... yay for you that it is done.
St Nick.. good they are there, enjoy them.

We wuz HI-tech at my house had one o' dem electric rotor things. Good thing too 'cause we had to mount the tv antenna on a 40 ft tower to get the only 3 channels available.

Time to wake and bake.......... Coffee, Bananas and Afghani Kush. Gonna be rippin' today. :48:

By the time I was married we had 6 channels and if I rotated the antenna toward NY, I could pick up all the NY channels as well as Philly. My FIL had a spare rotator for his HAM radio antenna, he gave it to me and when he found out I used it for the TV, he took it back.
Good morning one and all. Fog, frost, and cold here. Coffee and feeding the dogs.

Hey Rose !-- I'm bummed out !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin today !

Where's Bud ? -- I found him a way to come south !-- They call it the UFO Houseboat !-- U should look it up !-- I be wanting one too !

Yeah,,by the time i was a teenager he had one of those rotery gadgets that did my job. Lol

Hey Rose !-- I'm bummed out !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin today !

Where's Bud ? -- I found him a way to come south !-- They call it the UFO Houseboat !-- U should look it up !-- I be wanting one too !

My Wife and Granddaughter cry every Monday when i leave for Shreveport.

Things settle down I'm go to Austin with her sometimes Hopper !---Austin is a happening place !--- I also got confused for someone else when I showed up at MP !-- Might have to stop in and meet that man !

:vap_smiley:
Hey yall thougt i would check in. Surgery went well and pain is pretty much gone till i go back to pt. My arm is in a sling for 8 weeks. I'll check back in when i can.

Whatever you do my friend don't stop moving that arm I don't know if the doctors told you much about frozen shoulder but let me tell you it's something you don't want to experience my sister and I both have shoulder problems she tore her rotator cuff and I completely tore all the Cartlidge out of my shoulder to the point it's not fixable only replaceable and when she had her surgery the doctors told her not to move it next thing you know she got frozen shoulder which was worse than what she was originally going through glad to hear you're starting to feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back