Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a 5 lb bag of frozen blueberries in the car when I got home I can not remember how they got there !
The woman gonna clean me outta Blueberry Blast when she heads out tomorrow ! -- Gotta get some more working takes me about 2 weeks to make and another 2 to clarify it and rack it clean ! -- So I start this tomorrow it'll take me at least a month to have it where I want it !--

Down loaded the CNN app. -- Don't need it just did it as a show of support for a free media ! -- Just because U don't Iike something don't make it fake news !--

Pizza Hut pizza run !-- Who wants what !-- The meat lovers with hand tossed crust is mine !

Well when trimming today I looked away for a second and...well my hook nosed trimmers are razor sharp....cut a nice 1/2 gap about as deep on my left thumb....gloves filled with blood before i could get to sink to get it under some cold water and then dried enough to super glue shut....2 stitches in the pad of your thumb woulda pinched....super glue much more humane, doesn't take the ouch out and it's just getting more sore as time goes on :(

Ouch Kravens. Kind of screw up finger hash with blood.
Ribeye and Baked tater for dinner here.

Yea hippy thats the way I looked at it....oh well, have you seen my trim pile ;)

Ouch Craven that looks like it hurt gonna have to smoke some of the scissor hash to make you forget all about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope everyone's having a good afternoon hey Keef here's a quick little idea of how my veg light will be it's 2 foot by 4 foot I will be adding 6 full spectrum 50 W chips as well

2efcc70566dc6503f772c64ea63a8483.jpg

Well when trimming today I looked away for a second and...well my hook nosed trimmers are razor sharp....cut a nice 1/2 gap about as deep on my left thumb....gloves filled with blood before i could get to sink to get it under some cold water and then dried enough to super glue shut....2 stitches in the pad of your thumb woulda pinched....super glue much more humane, doesn't take the ouch out and it's just getting more sore as time goes on :(
I took the tip of my finger off a while ago doing the same thing. I went down to the bone, lol.

Don't get them too close Bud till U figure out how close U can get !-- U have my attention !--
Kraven if it starts throbbing too bad open up one end or the other and left some pressure out that thumb !-- Blood got no place to go so builds up pressure !-- Hurts like hell ?

Since them states that got legal weed didn't vote for the man ya'll gonna be punished !-- He got U on Federal law and he coming after U -- I'm just stay hid and watch !-- I didn't Iike him before and now he gonna erase every cannabis law advance there has been ?-- I'm not O.K. with that !-- No !--We was to close to sit by and silently let them take what little gains we've made away !--

Down loaded the CNN app. -- Don't need it just did it as a show of support for a free media ! -- Just because U don't Iike something don't make it fake news !--

I spent 2 hours today watching CNN. I sat here and watched them edit the truth in every single story I watched. Well either that or ABC,CBS, AND NBC all edited their versions using the same cheat sheet. CNN is maybe not fake but it sire is ALTERED.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I say the same about Fox News !-- - At least it doesn't pretend to be anything but a right wing version of the news !-- I don't watch it except for kicks !--If half dozen reporters cover the same story there are gonna be more than one version of the same event !-- Don't make one fake and the other real !-- Everyone has thier on slant on a story !-- I like to watch several different versions to get a better understanding ! -- When someone in the government wants to control the media that should set off alarm bells in the public !-- U don't like CNN don't watch it --that's what I do about Fox !-- It's a competitive industry lies get found out but in the rush to be first with a news story more than one has printed something that turned out not to be true ! -- Don't make them fake !-- Just wrong for rushing !-- I just never want to see a state news agency that has to approve news stories !-- Looks like that's what he wants !-- Dictator type powers !

I just want the truth! I don't want some news anchors opinion of what the truth is. I don't want you to leave off the part of the statement you don't feel I need to hear. Let me have it and I'll draw my own opinion. Thats what people mean when they say fake news. Sad thing is, like you said they all do it. Some are blatant about it and most just do it a little. Or like you said they rush a story out without all the facts. Most are quick to own up to the little stuff. But Some, like CNN just go overboard and then they go on and on even after they been proven to be full of it. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I like msnbc myself !-- How we gonna find out the facts behind this Russia connection without investigating as in investigative reporting ? -- There has always been an audience for the national enquirer and that type rag some people get off to that Rush Limbaugh / Brietbart type entertainment --I hesitate to call it news !-- Just like some white racist preacher selling his truth !-- I find it disgusting but that's just me !

When television first started, the News was a public service that the networks provided for their commercial use of the media. Somewhere along the way it morphed into a drama machine. If it bleeds, it leads. Walter Cronkite told the news in a monotone voice. And when he was editorializing he told you, it was his opinion.

I was there Umbra !-- 3 channels --News at 6 and 10 and they all went off the air at midnight !-- I was a 21 year old vet when I watched the evacuation of the Saigon embassy -- The battle for Hue !-- No heavy weapons cause we don't want to damage thier cultural heritage !-- Charlie didn't get the memo ! -- It does seem an awful lot like the days of Watergate !-- Except much bigger and international ! -

- No need to investigate ! --

The truth is expendable !

In my area you could see the news at 6 and 7 and then again at 9 and 10. Walter was the man. Chet Huntly and David Brinkley.

Netflix has been great today. Yesterday it was 85 outside today it snowed. I stayed inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back